Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all know that you can't come up with anything better than "where are your facts". But what about "AP" don't you understand? As I have stated before, try Google or Bing. They can be very helpful...
Isn't today the final day for everyone to either be on a company plan or to sign up for Obamacare? How's that working out for everyone now?

OK, after the first of the year is when the real fun starts. Can you imagine how p*ssed off everyone will be when they start getting bills because Obamacare does not have a record of them purchasing their insurance through the Exchange?

If the inept crowd in charge of the ACA can not even launch a web site, how the hell will they ever reimburse a hospital or doctor for their services?
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Not to worry President Obama said "you can keep your doctor and health insurance".

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an outright lie. But keep repeating it over and over, maybe it will stick.
Just like the outright lie told by Obama when he said no one would lose their health care coverage. When he knew perfectly that was the intent all the time. To get as many people on the government dole as possible.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply CLUELESS.
Truly. Like all sheep, even when their master gets caught, on video no less, in a lie, they refuse to admit it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply CLUELESS.
You're full of clues you give us clues about how stupid you are evertime you post your expanded nonsense and your denial of truth and reality.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly. Like all sheep, even when their master gets caught, on video no less, in a lie, they refuse to admit it.
Now you got the nerve to call someone a sheep not you suck-a-alone.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> For a better plan,and that's a fact jack!
No, again Mr. Fake Black Guy, you are wrong.

Now I realize you make your salary off of working for a large insurance company that MAKES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF OF OBAMACARE, but do you really have to post such blatant lies when everyone with a brain knows that it is not a fact.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you worried about what I earn? how much do you earn? and what business is it of yours what my employer earns but to get back to topic chicken little if you are against the ACA then I am for it and it will not fail you will fail once again and I heard from a little bird that you're not even Irish
Solom liar.
Do not try to dodge the fact that your employer makes BILLIONS OF DOLLARS by ripping off consumers under the threat of fines and tax penalties by the Federal imperial Government through being one of the providers of Obamacare.

How much money you make does not matter. How many people your company screws over does. And that they are able to do it by the force of law is a very significant point.
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Did you know that Walmart sells insurance? I heard this on the radio on the way to work this morning. It has better coverage than MNsure policys and it costs LESS.
It is what Walmart offers their employees in their benefit package. Has nothing to do with Walmart "selling" insurance.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what Walmart offers their employees in their benefit package. Has nothing to do with Walmart "selling" insurance.
OMG! OMG! Don't repeat that to anyone. Wal-Mart is the devil himself. They make people work there for minimum wage, never give them any benefits, and won't let them quit and go to work at other companies that would pay the unskilled laborers more money.

No! Do not tell anyone that Wal-Mart gives health insurance. It would destroy the Libs lies that have been told for years now..
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
A well reasoned and thoughtful comeback, at least worthy of your typical posts. Tell us, Slimy, why do you post so infrequently using your own well known stolen names? Is it because Topix deletes your posts as soon as they are recognized by an inattentive moderator? redeemer seems to have lost his computer, since I criticized your portrayal of him, pictured as an ignorant, foul mouthed ghetto inhabitant. Why ?
Cruncie you're overrating yourself also why is it that you just started back using your name? I fiqured that you was just trying to get immigration and the border patrol off of your tail..
We will get you yet and deport you back to South American soon.hahaha hombra.

Your way to old to use that anchor baby excuse to say here.clown
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
A well reasoned and thoughtful comeback, at least worthy of your typical posts. Tell us, Slimy, why do you post so infrequently using your own well known stolen names? Is it because Topix deletes your posts as soon as they are recognized by an inattentive moderator? redeemer seems to have lost his computer, since I criticized your portrayal of him, pictured as an ignorant, foul mouthed ghetto inhabitant. Why ?
Hey Cruncie remember this one your so ugly that when you go to Taco bell everybody else run across the border hahaha
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Today's Fun Fact:
79% of Obamacare Enrollees Qualify for Subsidies
You must be one of them, also did you know that the youth enrollee is now at 23 percent and our goal is at 40 percent were half way their already /
ACAn is on the move hahaha Loser screw you old leftovers.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun Obamacare facts:
only 15% of people age 26-34 are enrolled in Obamacare
age 18-25 - 9%
Obamacare is another government ponzi scheme that is designed to fail.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of them, also did you know that the youth enrollee is now at 23 percent and our goal is at 40 percent were half way their already /
ACAn is on the move hahaha Loser screw you old leftovers.
California has long been the flagship for Obamacare. It was targeted last fall by President Barack Obama's own activist group, Organizing for Action, for precisely that reason: given the strength of their volunteer efforts, they hoped the state could be a symbol for the success of Obamacare as a whole.

An estimated 70% of California doctors will not participate in the Obamacare-compliant health insurance policies offered by Covered California, according to the California Medical Association, as reported by the Washington Examiner.

Roughly THREE TIMES as many people have LOST insurance as have gained it. That is what the left now defines as "success."

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how the uninsured were supposed to be part of the focus of Obamacare?
Apparently they don't see it that way...
Among The Uninsured, Unfavorable Views Outnumber Favorable By 2-to-1, And More Believe They’re Worse Off Under The Law Than Better
More than half of the uninsured (54 percent) say the law hasn’t made much difference for their families, and the share who feel they’re worse off as a result of the law is more than twice the share who feel they’re better off (30 percent versus 13 percent). When asked about the uninsured as a group, those without coverage are more likely to say the law has left this group worse off than better (39 percent versus 26 percent). We will continue to track these perceptions as more of the uninsured gain coverage.
http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-finding/kai...
Another example of Liberal lies on why they do things. Their goal has always been to control a larger portion of the private sector economy, control a larger percentage of the population, and expand government.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

THANKS OBAMA

2.5 million people will leave the work force by 2024 as a result of the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.cbo.gov/

But how can you go wrong with such insightful people as Jason Furman, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors:

A decline in employment resulting from Obamacare means more choice, entrepreneurship and will result in a more “dynamic” jobs market, a chief White House economist said. He further said fewer people will choose to work because of Obamacare, the same as fewer senior citizens choose to work because of Social Security and Medicare.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
THANKS OBAMA
2.5 million people will leave the work force by 2024 as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
But how can you go wrong with such insightful people as Jason Furman, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors:
A decline in employment resulting from Obamacare means more choice, entrepreneurship and will result in a more “dynamic” jobs market, a chief White House economist said. He further said fewer people will choose to work because of Obamacare, the same as fewer senior citizens choose to work because of Social Security and Medicare.
You're a LIAR and you're taking everything out of context to fit your bagger hate agenda you dumb as fool get yourself a life with the little life that you have life fraud.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
THANKS OBAMA
A point rarely mentioned by anyone in the Administration: The number of employees that will be moved from full time to part time.

This will make a huge impact on the number of "under employed" people. Say good-bye to you company paid for health insurance. All your employer has to do is move you from full time to 29 hours per week and you become someone else's problem.

Target Stores recently announced that they will no longer offer insurance to part time employees. The next move will be to double the number of part timers, and slash the number of full time employees.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You're a LIAR and you're taking everything out of context to fit your bagger hate agenda you dumb as fool get yourself a life with the little life that you have life fraud.
Please explain the lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 10 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 17 min Wanderer2452 32,430
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 30 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 1
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 12 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 12 hr Capt Crunch 81
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Huh 26,225
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 18 hr cantmakeitup 11
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••