Affordable Care Act
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#1 Oct 3, 2013
In our democracy you change or make laws by getting enough supporters elected to do so not by holding our economy hostage.

Republicans now say they want congress and all americans under the same medical plan.... Then I ask why did you not endorse the single payer plan the democrats first wanted?? A plan the president and democrats negociated away from?? OMG the democrats did negociate.

Also I`d like to point out that if you go onto the website exchange I see alot of private insurance companies in a free market place fighting for your business. I thought that what you republicans were all about. A free market place. It seems you are not really about anything are you?? You talk a good game about standing on your princeples but deep down the only princeple you have is trying to hurt others.

Try not letting people like Hannity, Rush and Backmann do your thinking for you.
Christingle Mathews

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
In our democracy you change or make laws by getting enough supporters elected to do so not by holding our economy hostage.
Republicans now say they want congress and all americans under the same medical plan.... Then I ask why did you not endorse the single payer plan the democrats first wanted?? A plan the president and democrats negociated away from?? OMG the democrats did negociate.
Also I`d like to point out that if you go onto the website exchange I see alot of private insurance companies in a free market place fighting for your business. I thought that what you republicans were all about. A free market place. It seems you are not really about anything are you?? You talk a good game about standing on your princeples but deep down the only princeple you have is trying to hurt others.
Try not letting people like Hannity, Rush and Backmann do your thinking for you.
In our Republic, the Mob (Democracy), is held in check when the Mob Leaders abuse thier Positions of Authority by acting as they did here. Using a 51 vote majority to impose forced collectivisation of 1/6 th of our economy under the control of Dependents with Government jobs because these dependents vote with the Totalitarian Fascists who want to control all economic activity in a manner that best serves the Political Objectives of the Collectivists that seek control over Free Peoples in order to maintain their power.

NOBODY Erected Barry Soetoro to make Medicine in America Communalized!

Yes you Sheeple "feel" that YOU gonna get free shaat from those Rich Folks, but you are to stupid to see past your Base Biological Desires.....and this is why America needs to limit who has the Privilege to Vote in our Republic!

Burnsville, MN

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Christingle Mathews wrote:
<quoted text>
In our Republic, the Mob (Democracy), is held in check when the Mob Leaders abuse thier Positions of Authority by acting as they did here. Using a 51 vote majority to impose forced collectivisation of 1/6 th of our economy under the control of Dependents with Government jobs because these dependents vote with the Totalitarian Fascists who want to control all economic activity in a manner that best serves the Political Objectives of the Collectivists that seek control over Free Peoples in order to maintain their power.
NOBODY Erected Barry Soetoro to make Medicine in America Communalized!
Yes you Sheeple "feel" that YOU gonna get free shaat from those Rich Folks, but you are to stupid to see past your Base Biological Desires.....and this is why America needs to limit who has the Privilege to Vote in our Republic!
It seems to me we have had several elections about healthcare and look who won. I`ll give you a hint.... not the tea turds.

Burnsville, MN

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Go buy a book, learn history, and do not comment on things you know nothing about, like this issue of Governance in our Constitutional Republic.
The Mob does not rule!
If it did then, Obammycare woulda never been passed by the Fascists in the Demokrat Controlled Legislature.
A huge majority of Americans OPPOSED this criminal act when the Demokrat Victims Party got Dirty Al Franken to give the 51 st vote on Christmas Eve.
If you really want to pretend that you care about the Law, and Obammycare, take away King Barry's Royal Edict Pen, and force the implementation of Obammycare as it was drafted by the Retards working for those Politicians that manipulated the process to create it.
EXACTLY as it was passed!
Oh, wait a minute, Laws have Processes don't they. King Barry abused his Authority to change the Law about 30 times since the Fascist's forced it on the People on Christmas Eve.
But that is "different" isn't it Sheeple?
If King Barry uses the process to change the Law it is "Fair", if other Duly Elected Officials in their role, with their authority, change it, they are wrong?
Gawd it must hurt in that head!
You`re just mad because you can`t get enough republicans elected to make any real difference. Kinda sucks not being able to do anything while watching your pathetic party implode huh??

Here`s an idea.... the next budget fight let it shut down again until they bring back slavery. That law is only about 150 years old you might get it.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 3, 2013
I wonder why unions and big businesses got waivers from Obama so they would not have to participate? I wonder why Congress and their staff members got waivers? Don't they all have to follow the same laws that I do?

Burnsville, MN

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Snake PHD wrote:
I wonder why unions and big businesses got waivers from Obama so they would not have to participate? I wonder why Congress and their staff members got waivers? Don't they all have to follow the same laws that I do?
All your party had to do was go along with the single payer plan and nobody would get a waiver. You didn`t want that. Cry all you want it`s your own partys fault.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re just mad because you can`t get enough republicans elected to make any real difference. Kinda sucks not being able to do anything while watching your pathetic party implode huh??
Here`s an idea.... the next budget fight let it shut down again until they bring back slavery. That law is only about 150 years old you might get it.
To the contrary my good man. You are mad because Congress was duly elected with a Republican majority and has every right to defund Obamacare.

Burnsville, MN

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Snake PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary my good man. You are mad because Congress was duly elected with a Republican majority and has every right to defund Obamacare.
you are exactly right they can defund the ACA. They have tried about 40 times. Keep trying. This way however is not how to do it. If this is what you want then you won`t complain if democrats do it to get a conservative law ousted right?

Come on be an adult, we have a process to amend laws or make new laws. This is not it.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#10 Oct 3, 2013
I hear people whining about a "tyrannical minority" in congress. They seem to forget that our system is designed to prevent not only the "tyranny of the minority" but also "tyranny of the majority" too.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 3, 2013
A guy fills out his life history to signs up for Obamacare only to find out that the Silver Plan monthly premium would be 597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible. Since he couldn't afford this, he opts out.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Before the day is out, he recieves an email informing him that his fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to his yearly income tax return. Then in the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” of the email covering “non-payment” of yearly fine:

First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!

THIS IS OBAMACARE IN A NUTSHELL.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
you are exactly right they can defund the ACA. They have tried about 40 times. Keep trying. This way however is not how to do it. If this is what you want then you won`t complain if democrats do it to get a conservative law ousted right?
Come on be an adult, we have a process to amend laws or make new laws. This is not it.
This is exactly the process. Do you remember Barack Obama saying that the Republicans would be required to "sit in the back of the bus" during the discussions on what Obamacare would be? What goes around comes around.

Burnsville, MN

#13 Oct 3, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
A guy fills out his life history to signs up for Obamacare only to find out that the Silver Plan monthly premium would be 597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible. Since he couldn't afford this, he opts out.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Before the day is out, he recieves an email informing him that his fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to his yearly income tax return. Then in the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” of the email covering “non-payment” of yearly fine:
First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!
THIS IS OBAMACARE IN A NUTSHELL.
not the way it is in real life just in the fox fantasy world.

Burnsville, MN

#14 Oct 3, 2013
Snake PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the process. Do you remember Barack Obama saying that the Republicans would be required to "sit in the back of the bus" during the discussions on what Obamacare would be? What goes around comes around.
Go back to school not funding the government is not how we pass or amend laws in our country.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
not the way it is in real life just in the fox fantasy world.
There are numerous documented examples of costs doubling at a minimum. Why do you deny the truth? Oh , yeah. That is what lying Libs do.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#16 Oct 3, 2013
ACA 43
TeaParty 0

Burnsville, MN

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Snake PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
There are numerous documented examples of costs doubling at a minimum. Why do you deny the truth? Oh , yeah. That is what lying Libs do.
I was on the website and saw plans for $100 a month. Funny how you don`t mention those plans.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school not funding the government is not how we pass or amend laws in our country.
Touché my good man. I will agree with you on that as soon as the President quits deciding what laws he and the Executive Branch uphold and follow. Until then, the Republicans should use any and all legal methods to shut down this man who thinks he is King of the United States rather than President.

Burnsville, MN

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Snake PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché my good man. I will agree with you on that as soon as the President quits deciding what laws he and the Executive Branch uphold and follow. Until then, the Republicans should use any and all legal methods to shut down this man who thinks he is King of the United States rather than President.
If president Obama is not following the rules impeach him.
Snake PHD

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>

By inference, you are saying he has followed the letter and the spirit of the law. You have now proven your dishonesty. You are merely a mouthpiece for a corrupt political organization.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Oct 3, 2013
Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that "not following the rules" is an impeachable offense, but it is probably worth a try...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Am i ??? 19 min Davycrockett 1
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 4 hr Waikiki Vermin 588
Media blackout 19 hr Waikiki murders 2
News Minneapolis student targeted in Facebook postin... (May '10) Thu Davycrockett 27
Don't talk to commies Apr 25 Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Apr 24 Waikiki murders 2
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages