GM recalls 207,000 Buick Regal and Po...

GM recalls 207,000 Buick Regal and Pontiac Grand Prix sedans due to fire risk

There are 184 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Mar 14, 2008, titled GM recalls 207,000 Buick Regal and Pontiac Grand Prix sedans due to fire risk. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

General Motors Corp. says it is recalling more than 207,000 Buick Regal and Pontiac Grand Prix sedans because they can develop oil leaks that can cause fires. via KARE-TV Minneapolis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

#192 Apr 1, 2014
Michael W Smith wrote:
Same thing happened to my 2000 Monte Carlo as. I came home from work and parked it. I went in the house and 5 minutes latter my neighbor came over and said my car was on fire. GM denied my claim
GM has a new CEO, maybe she will help ya out.

I'd suggest you complain to the highest level in GM you can. You lost a car and they should do something.
Krystal

Ridgeland, MS

#193 May 26, 2015
My grand prix was one of the ones that had blow up an I have not heard for gmc yet about it. What should I do Are what can I do?
Kimmyann

Cortland, NY

#194 Tuesday Jul 28
Golf truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama must put all the inexpensive customer service reps to try to chase off POed customers.
It's great you were satisfied, one of very few that have the patience to persue a solution from Government Motors.

I was lucky to get to speak with a GM Executive that cared is all. I wish everyone could receive the same treatment I did. Good luck to all and I'm grateful to have had that executive.
Blackgangsta

Saint Paul, MN

#195 Tuesday Jul 28
Kimmyann wrote:
<quoted text>
I was lucky to get to speak with a GM Executive that cared is all. I wish everyone could receive the same treatment I did. Good luck to all and I'm grateful to have had that executive.
Safety shouldn't be a matter of "luck".

GM is a corrupt company, when I talk to them about serious problems with our Grand Prix they say it's not covered by any warranty.

Avoid their junk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 1 hr fkstatewide 190
grossest thing ever 1 hr FOVR 26
Ceiling The Lion 5 hr Truth 1
Don Trump is a rapist 5 hr TOASTER 22
Karma is a B-word 5 hr FOVR 2
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 5 hr Little Boy Blue 49
Brave Great White Hunter Mr Palmer 5 hr Oh well 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages