Disappointed liberal analyst: Obama s...

Disappointed liberal analyst: Obama seems bored with his job

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Disappointed liberal

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Kirsten Powers said President Obama is “disengaged” in the crisis.

“He seems disengaged, I think it would be fair to say,” Powers said on Tuesday during an appearance on “The O’Reilly Factor.”

When asked if she was “profoundly disappointed” in Obama, Powers replied:“Yes, I am. I’m extremely disappointed in him.
Tis true

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 15, 2014
President Obama seems disjointed, no pun intended, from his responsibility as President of the greatest nation on earth.

Maybe he was never taught the "work ethic"? Or maybe he is tired of the job, can't quit ya know. After his second election win he seemed very surprised, maybe he was shocked and really didn't want to win?

The position has many challenges and throw in Moochell and your work is cut out for ya!! Wonder what she is up to these days?
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 15, 2014
Of course he's bored, he's only half way through his plan to destroy the country and it's already 'Mission Accomplished!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) 50 min LIbEralS 343
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 526
Vote for Hillary Sun Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 27 Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 27 LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages