|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
There is some merit here, to the NRA pointing out the fact, the secret Service men/woman are packing, they make no attempt to deny it, yet your really not sure who is and who isn't a member of the Secret Service. This acts as a deterent to most, not to attempt anything stupid, because, as Slewsie knows, stupid hurts! In DT Murderapolis, very few buildings are posted "No guns permitted" Several banks do have such postings, however, but they have two armed guards standing at the doorway.
Banning guns only solves one problem, however, it creates many more, some much more significant than the gun issue to begin with. Oh and good luck getting around the second amendment.
What guns did Obama ban?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What guns did Obama ban?
Never said he did, simply pointing out that, if he had his way, he would! Thank God we live in a free society that protects us from the Government eh Red?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Never said he did, simply pointing out that, if he had his way, he would! Thank God we live in a free society that protects us from the Government eh Red?
Do you remember a while back when you made a statement
saying that whoever has the Gold makes the rules,and I repiled back whoever has the Guns makes the rules?I'm willing to wager you
that by 2014 or 2015 that the 2nd amendment get repeal like the 18th amendment,hell has the fury like a womans scorn it and the general welfare clause of the constitution will be the driving factor,hopfully it will just be modified to allow for single shot
weapons but assault weapons will be outlawed.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Do you remember a while back when you made a statement
saying that whoever has the Gold makes the rules,and I repiled back whoever has the Guns makes the rules?I'm willing to wager you
that by 2014 or 2015 that the 2nd amendment get repeal like the 18th amendment,hell has the fury like a womans scorn it and the general welfare clause of the constitution will be the driving factor,hopfully it will just be modified to allow for single shot
weapons but assault weapons will be outlawed.
Fool. Obama's going to set up the anti-American UN Treaty as the reason he has to confiscate all the guns from law abiding citizens. That is going to be one very bloody day.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Obama's going to set up the anti-American UN Treaty as the reason he has to confiscate all the guns from law abiding citizens. That is going to be one very bloody day.
You watch to much of fox news idiot.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch to much of fox news idiot.
I don't watch TV but you read way too little. Fool.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch TV but you read way too little. Fool.
You should read Fool because you don't know sht prick!lying SOB!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read Fool because you don't know sht prick!lying SOB!
Read it and weep Dumbo. This is how Obama is going to try to take the guns away.

After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks

By Louis Charbonneau

UNITED NATIONS
Wed Nov 7, 2012 6:48pm EST

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)- Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.

U.N. delegates and gun control activists have complained that talks collapsed in July largely because Obama feared attacks from Republican rival Mitt Romney if his administration was seen as supporting the pact, a charge Washington denies.

The month-long talks at U.N. headquarters broke off after the United States - along with Russia and other major arms producers - said it had problems with the draft treaty and asked for more time.

But the U.N. General Assembly's disarmament committee moved quickly after Obama's win to approve a resolution calling for a new round of talks March 18-28. It passed with 157 votes in favor, none against and 18 abstentions.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep Dumbo. This is how Obama is going to try to take the guns away.
After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks
By Louis Charbonneau
UNITED NATIONS
Wed Nov 7, 2012 6:48pm EST
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)- Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
U.N. delegates and gun control activists have complained that talks collapsed in July largely because Obama feared attacks from Republican rival Mitt Romney if his administration was seen as supporting the pact, a charge Washington denies.
The month-long talks at U.N. headquarters broke off after the United States - along with Russia and other major arms producers - said it had problems with the draft treaty and asked for more time.
But the U.N. General Assembly's disarmament committee moved quickly after Obama's win to approve a resolution calling for a new round of talks March 18-28. It passed with 157 votes in favor, none against and 18 abstentions.
How stupid can you get? the Un is talking about military conventional arms idiot,and mitt rommey never had a chance to win against Obama fool.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid can you get? the Un is talking about military conventional arms idiot,and mitt rommey never had a chance to win against Obama fool.
Dumbo doesn't understand the term conventional arms? If you think Reuters lied about the July talks delay, maybe you should contact a lawyer and sue them.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

New talks ??? Man, one syllable words threw you ??? LMAOROTFU~!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
New talks ??? Man, one syllable words threw you ??? LMAOROTFU~!
"talks collapsed in July"

Say what?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

If you can't read your own post, why bother to present it.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
If you can't read your own post, why bother to present it.
Slewsie blabbers on again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Was it bother and present that threw you ? Yeah, 2 syllable words are tough, at your "stage" !!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Was it bother and present that threw you ? Yeah, 2 syllable words are tough, at your "stage" !!
Blah, blah, blah.
You left off LMAOROLFU!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Stay to single syllable, you're "safe" there....
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

You mean like "noting"? Come on Slewsie the Spell Check Queen, you are missing my spelling errors.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Poor baby, the master of nothing, but my tail's smell. LMAOROTFU~!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor baby, the master of nothing, but my tail's smell. LMAOROTFU~!
Now which spelling of "noting" is correct Slewsie? Should I look it up in the Urban Dictionary like you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info