Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Poor Funny Fried Fired Foolish McFred.... Lost again ??? You proved nothing with respect to not being fired, liar McFred. Your former boss, came on here and said he fired your fry flipping McAss... LMAOROTFu~! Pot-kettle ..

Where's poor, fired, McFred.... we need to change that wet bed...Maybe some of the "imaginary" minions can help, they're really wet ! LMAOROTFu~! Fired McLosers are SO UNRELIABLE...

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#22 Jan 17, 2013
NRA demands no security for the president's children.
Because gun crazies really like shooting children.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 17, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back behind your counter and get me my fries, they're getting cold.
You would'nt want any of my fries,because I would lace with RAT poison you cowardly rat!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't getting near your nap time? gosh you never can make contribution to any topic without insulting people that don't agree or understand your nonsense.plus you can't give me sht but a copy of your empty Obituary so than i can piss on your unmark burial plot!
Byeyahahahahaha!
Official Member of the Demokrat Victim Party,

I probably got another 30 years here on this Astral Plane.
I intend to keep shouting to you the ignorant/stupid, for most of that 30 Years.

I will be here for my family and others when Your Messiah collapses it all.

Because he decided that it is his job to steal from the wealth and labor of the Productive, to give the Folk some additional "Reparations" ,the Son of Communists Feels a need to become a hero to the defectives.

(Because the 30% of Amerikans that happen to be decedents of African Slaves, had their Great Grand Daddy (x 5), drink away his 40 acres and his Mule it must be somebody else's fault, and Barry is just the guy to make it right..........again!),

(Google "Reparations")
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#25 Jan 17, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Wow!...And they let YOU Vote?

Do you want one of those FREE! Yard Signs for the door of your Government Subsidized Section 8 domicile?

"This Section 8 Housing Unit is Gun Free!"

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#26 Jan 17, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Hey Bozo,

Sidwell Friends School has armed guards whether or not Obama's kids go there. The Marxist President chose that school for his children to attend. The Marxist President also thinks your children should not have the same protection as that afforded to Sidwell Friends students.

Are Sidwell Friends students more important than the kids that went to Sandy Hook?

Obam is an elitist hypocrite, just like the NRA claims.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#27 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor Funny Fried Fired Foolish McFred.... Lost again ??? You proved nothing with respect to not being fired, liar McFred. Your former boss, came on here and said he fired your fry flipping McAss... LMAOROTFu~! Pot-kettle ..
Where's poor, fired, McFred.... we need to change that wet bed...Maybe some of the "imaginary" minions can help, they're really wet ! LMAOROTFu~! Fired McLosers are SO UNRELIABLE...
Sociopath,

Thank you for you Psychotic's Perspective.

Isn't there a Forum for you Deviants to post on?

I believe there is.

In fact a quick search should direct you to a site more appropriate to your way of dysfunction. Why don't you Google "BOI Freaks", it should help direct you to a site where your Defective Mind will feel more at home.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Jan 17, 2013
You'll "be here" for your family ???

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAH HHHAHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH AAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHHHAHHHHHAH HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH HHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHH HAHAAHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHH HHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH AHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHHH AHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHH AHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH AHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHAH HHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHH AHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAH AAHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHHHAHH HHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHHHHAHAHH
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Official Member of the Demokrat Victim Party,
I probably got another 30 years here on this Astral Plane.
I intend to keep shouting to you the ignorant/stupid, for most of that 30 Years.
I will be here for my family and others when Your Messiah collapses it all.
Because he decided that it is his job to steal from the wealth and labor of the Productive, to give the Folk some additional "Reparations" ,the Son of Communists Feels a need to become a hero to the defectives.
(Because the 30% of Amerikans that happen to be decedents of African Slaves, had their Great Grand Daddy (x 5), drink away his 40 acres and his Mule it must be somebody else's fault, and Barry is just the guy to make it right..........again!),
(Google "Reparations")
Don't count your chickens before they hatch!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#31 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't count your chickens before they hatch!
Retard,

Lemme re post for you.

I am not certain what your comment meant, but if it was in reply to what you "Needed" to read vs what I wrote, this should help you.

"I probably got another 30 years here on this Astral Plane.
I intend to keep shouting to you the ignorant/stupid, for most of that 30 Years."

Note the words......"probably " and "intend".

Have your BOI Friend Slewsie explain the meaning of these words.....They have nothing to do with "Chickens before they hatch"
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard,
Lemme re post for you.
I am not certain what your comment meant, but if it was in reply to what you "Needed" to read vs what I wrote, this should help you.
"I probably got another 30 years here on this Astral Plane.
I intend to keep shouting to you the ignorant/stupid, for most of that 30 Years."
Note the words......"probably " and "intend".
Have your BOI Friend Slewsie explain the meaning of these words.....They have nothing to do with "Chickens before they hatch"
Son what I said was don't count your chickens before they hatch in other words you having 30 more years is an improbably
do you get it yet? Byahahahaha
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#34 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Son what I said was don't count your chickens before they hatch in other words you having 30 more years is an improbably
do you get it yet? Byahahahaha
I knew what you meant, I have a 10 year old Grandson.

He is learning what "Context" means, but as your re- reply indicates, you will never understand anything in Context.....thus you will always be a Sheeple at the Mercy of your Tribal Leaders.....But you do not care as long as the Trough stays full for you and those you created down on the Demokrat Plantations.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Sociopath con,

Thank you, for your Psychotic's Perspective.

Isn't there a forum for you DRUNK deviants to post on ?

I believe there is.

In fact, a quick search should direct you to a site more appropriate to dysfunction. Why don't you Google "MY WIFE TURNED LESBIAN", it should help direct you to a site, where your defective mind will feel more at home.

Approximately 1/2 of the gun owners in America are loser drunks.... LISTEN TO CON, he is your LOSER DRUNK LEADER !!!
40for60

Duluth, MN

#38 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of the gun owners in America are loser drunks....
Nice made up number
Approximately 100% of slewsies are flipping liberal idiots
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Jan 17, 2013
Thanks, con showed me teabagger truth, so you should really talk to her.... Approximately 110% of YOU are complete losers...(thanks, for that extrema effort)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#40 Jan 17, 2013
There is some merit here, to the NRA pointing out the fact, the secret Service men/woman are packing, they make no attempt to deny it, yet your really not sure who is and who isn't a member of the Secret Service. This acts as a deterent to most, not to attempt anything stupid, because, as Slewsie knows, stupid hurts! In DT Murderapolis, very few buildings are posted "No guns permitted" Several banks do have such postings, however, but they have two armed guards standing at the doorway.
Banning guns only solves one problem, however, it creates many more, some much more significant than the gun issue to begin with. Oh and good luck getting around the second amendment.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#41 Jan 17, 2013
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!

I like posts that say nothing POORLY, good "job" ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#42 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#43 Jan 17, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
There is some merit here, to the NRA pointing out the fact, the secret Service men/woman are packing, they make no attempt to deny it, yet your really not sure who is and who isn't a member of the Secret Service. This acts as a deterent to most, not to attempt anything stupid, because, as Slewsie knows, stupid hurts! In DT Murderapolis, very few buildings are posted "No guns permitted" Several banks do have such postings, however, but they have two armed guards standing at the doorway.
Banning guns only solves one problem, however, it creates many more, some much more significant than the gun issue to begin with. Oh and good luck getting around the second amendment.
Man, get sober and repost.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#44 Jan 17, 2013
Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 32,967
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes 15 hr Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. 15 hr Space ace 4
Obama Owns Ebola 15 hr Obama the best 28
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 18 hr LIbEralS 271
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun Bill 26,311
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US Sun Imma Gunna 20
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs