Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
NRA's New Ad Calls Obama "Elitist Hypocrite" For Having Secret Service Protection For His Children

Source: The Huffington Post

A video released by the National Rifle Association on Tuesday sharply criticizes President Obama for his skepticism about placing armed guards in schools, calling the president an "elitist hypocrite" for allowing the Secret Service to protect his daughters.

"Are the president's kids more important than yours?" the ad asks. "Then why is he skeptical about putting armed security in our schools when his kids are protected by armed guards at their school?"

The ad continues: "Mr. Obama demands the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes, but he is just another elitist hypocrite when it comes to a fair share of security."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/nra-...
Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#2 Jan 16, 2013
So, what's the problem?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Seems like a normal job benefit FOR EVERY PRESIDENT, oddly it wasn't mentioned before, right wing nuts ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
If the NRA wants armed guards at all of the schools, why don't THEY foot the bill for it? Come on, put your money where your mouth is...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#5 Jan 16, 2013
The ad was wrong.

Obama is a narcissistic elitist hypocrite.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Pot, meet big fathead kettle !!!

Seems like a normal job benefit FOR EVERY PRESIDENT, oddly it wasn't mentioned before, right wing nuts ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
The ad was wrong.
Obama is a narcissistic elitist hypocrite.
Sea-Tac Hertz was wrong, you're a childish, narcissistic, elitist, hypocrite. Who really didn't attend college....AT ALL ~!
Pequot 40

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Stating facts could only be construed as 'going after' the POTUS' daughters in an infected liberal mind.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Jan 17, 2013
If Americans are always ready to toss out a lie, these same Amerikans are willing to toss out the Big Lie!
As a Member of the Ruling Elite, Barry Soetoro sends his children to a "Gated School" that includes Armed Guards in the cost of Tuition.
(By the way, The Soetoro Press that ignores the truth, and instead propagandizes for their Co-Elite Soetoro, also go to this same School.)

It has nothing to do with the Secret Service!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 17, 2013
It's a shame that the wingnuts/gun nuts don't even give a damm about their own young innocent children
lives their hate and insecurity have come full circle to their own children(first graders)and you idiot mf'ers blaming the President for trying to do what he can to protect all of us,children also have a right to pursue an education and to live their life without getting massacred being shot three and four times by an haters also why didn't
the NRA include barbara and jenna Bush in their silly hate ad against the president children?
Live by the sword ,so shall you die by the sword.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
It's a shame that the wingnuts/gun nuts don't even give a damm about their own young innocent children
lives their hate and insecurity have come full circle to their own children(first graders)and you idiot mf'ers blaming the President for trying to do what he can to protect all of us,children also have a right to pursue an education and to live their life without getting massacred being shot three and four times by an haters also why didn't
the NRA include barbara and jenna Bush in their silly hate ad against the president children?
It is not worth my time to reply in detail to the ignorance of a Demokrat Sheeple who's Low Information Life suits him so well.

Get an original thought that is not based on Childish Ignorance, and your willful recitation of Childish Ignorance that you repeat because of your intellectual limitations.

Somebody told you Ne..oes that "Trying" is all that matters.

Grown ups do not accept your Ne..oe Participation Trophy's as "good enough". Grown ups do not give the Son of Communists a "Pass" because his skin color is dark!

What Your Messiah is "Trying to do" has nothing to do with protecting anything but his Job as an Employee of the Chicago Mob!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not worth my time to reply in detail to the ignorance of a Demokrat Sheeple who's Low Information Life suits him so well.
Get an original thought that is not based on Childish Ignorance, and your willful recitation of Childish Ignorance that you repeat because of your intellectual limitations.
Grown ups do not accept your Ne..oe Participation Trophy's as "good enough". Grown ups do not give the Son of Communists a "Pass" because his skin color is dark!
What Your Messiah is "Trying to do" has nothing to do with protecting anything but his Job as an Employee of the Chicago Mob!
You're the mf'er that were looking for a lone disgruntle,miserable idiot that has psycho mental issues,why don't just shoot them flies inside your head,for the good of all humanity
you ugly weak SOB.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#13 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Hey fake black guy, I sure do hope you are pretending to be stupid because if these are really your beliefs, you are dumber than your fake Ebonics make you out to be.

You said:

"children also have a right to pursue an education and to live their life without getting massacred being shot three and four times by an haters"

They sure do. Now how are you going to prevent the next Sandy Hook from happening?

There has been nothing put forth by the anti-gun zealots that would have prevented Adam Lanza from killing those 20 kids.

If my solution was put in place - train volunteers in the schools with offensive and defensive techniques along with arming those same volunteers - at least those kids would have had a better chance at survival than what you want.
40for60

Duluth, MN

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this; those who 'think' more gun control is the answer can opt out of armed guards/teachers at their schools. We have open enrollment; they can send their children to schools with Flowers as a deterrent, so as not to 'infringe' upon their insipid belief that gun control will stop crazy people from doing their dirty deeds.
As a matter of fact, their kids should be 'forced' to go to these unarmed schools so their parents can further their ignorance with their own children as the guinea pigs.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You're the mf'er that were looking for a lone disgruntle,miserable idiot that has psycho mental issues,why don't just shoot them flies inside your head,for the good of all humanity
you ugly weak SOB.
You can do it!

Try.

We will give you a Participation Trophy and a Bottle of Richards Rose' if you try.

Create ONE "Original Thought" and share it with us, it is why this Forum exists.

You have 100's of posts here. You have enough practice in the mechanics of Posting. Now give it a try and post something that is from the creative thought processes in your brain.

(A bottle of Richards Rose' awaits you.)
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fake black guy, I sure do hope you are pretending to be stupid because if these are really your beliefs, you are dumber than your fake Ebonics make you out to be.
You said:
"children also have a right to pursue an education and to live their life without getting massacred being shot three and four times by an haters"
They sure do. Now how are you going to prevent the next Sandy Hook from happening?
There has been nothing put forth by the anti-gun zealots that would have prevented Adam Lanza from killing those 20 kids.
If my solution was put in place - train volunteers in the schools with offensive and defensive techniques along with arming those same volunteers - at least those kids would have had a better chance at survival than what you want.
I see that you are sprewing the standard wingnut/gunnut
playbook talking points again,and again I get it,fight gun violence with more gun violence thats the only solution that you can come with,and you're claim to be a smart liberal,question how can a young student apply him/herself to learning if all the role models(adults) are strap down with weapons? it would be a matter of time before the adults start blasting each other.
Also Lanza is a done deal the Pres.objective is to prevent other wannabe Lanza's your hate for the u.s and the Black president is so bitter that you hoping for more of the same type of tragic events if it could make Obama seem like a failure,that will make you get your jollies off,and you know that I'm right and you're in denial and that's in your sinister,deviant persona hater.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#17 Jan 17, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this; those who 'think' more gun control is the answer can opt out of armed guards/teachers at their schools. We have open enrollment; they can send their children to schools with Flowers as a deterrent, so as not to 'infringe' upon their insipid belief that gun control will stop crazy people from doing their dirty deeds.
As a matter of fact, their kids should be 'forced' to go to these unarmed schools so their parents can further their ignorance with their own children as the guinea pigs.
It is all so transparent.

The willingness of those of the Collectivist Bent to IGNORE how consistently inconsistent the thoughts and actions of their Great Leaders are cannot be happenstance. The dumbing down is intentional.

The NRA or another Constitutional Patriot Organization should create Yard Signs for every Sheeple that spews the Totalitarian Fascist Leftist "Talking Points".

The yard sign idea is out there.

Sheeple sign up for this Free!, FREE!, FREE! sign.

"This House is Gun Free".

Put it up in your yard proudly declaring your Humanity.....it is for the kids ya know!

(If you will not post the sign, then Shut the Fauch up, YOU do not deserve a Vote)
Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do it!
Try.
We will give you a Participation Trophy and a Bottle of Richards Rose' if you try.
Create ONE "Original Thought" and share it with us, it is why this Forum exists.
You have 100's of posts here. You have enough practice in the mechanics of Posting. Now give it a try and post something that is from the creative thought processes in your brain.
To the Slime ,"original" means using a different liberal blog site to cut and paste from.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do it!
Try.
Isn't getting near your nap time? gosh you never can make contribution to any topic without insulting people that don't agree or understand your nonsense.plus you can't give me sht but a copy of your empty Obituary so than i can piss on your unmark burial plot!
Byeyahahahahaha!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#20 Jan 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't getting near your nap time? gosh you never can make contribution to any topic without insulting people that don't agree or understand your nonsense.plus you can't give me sht but a copy of your empty Obituary so than i can piss on your unmark burial plot!
Byeyahahahahaha!
Get back behind your counter and get me my fries, they're getting cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 32,495
Drop one word....add one word game 3 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 7 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 12 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 12 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 15 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 15 hr UncleSi 4
•••
•••
•••