Vikings coach's house egged

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Leslie Frazier’s House Egged

Minneapolis, MN (AP)– Minneapolis police reported that an individual attempted to “egg” Leslie Frazier’s house last night.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. One egg hit Mr. Frazier’s house, 4 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor’s back door, 2 eggs hit the house’s of each of his next door neighbor’s and the 3 remaining eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Looking at what was hit, police officials say they are considering the QB Christian Ponder as the primary suspect.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#2 Dec 7, 2012
AntiMelting wrote:
Leslie Frazier’s House Egged
Minneapolis, MN (AP)– Minneapolis police reported that an individual attempted to “egg” Leslie Frazier’s house last night.
An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. One egg hit Mr. Frazier’s house, 4 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor’s back door, 2 eggs hit the house’s of each of his next door neighbor’s and the 3 remaining eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.
Looking at what was hit, police officials say they are considering the QB Christian Ponder as the primary suspect.
This is a new classic.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Imagine that, a rethuglican't approval of vandalism...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a new classic.
Well, Tavaris Jackson would have hit the house two houses down..........
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Lots of losers there, right ? LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Lots of losers there, right ? LMAOROTFU~!
Tavaris is in your town now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Last I heard Buffalo, but you are a moron...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Last I heard Buffalo, but you are a moron...
You know, you are right, and I am not above admitting when I am wrong. He must really be bad to not be good enough to be a back up in Seattle.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
He came from you guys, so he's a loser....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Practice makes perfect and you get a lot.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
He came from you guys, so he's a loser....
How nice of you to take him off our hands!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
You lost money and we got a tackling dummy, so you're welcome... Anytime you want to lose money...CALL
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Practice makes perfect and you get a lot.
Yeah, and you get none when you are wrong so often. I am beginning to tire of feeding you, troll.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Tired of licking my diaper, but you're such a pro and 90 year old neither said you never tire..... Never had a real job....
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You lost money and we got a tackling dummy, so you're welcome... Anytime you want to lose money...CALL
No thanks, you can keep those skills all to yourself.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Tired of licking my diaper, but you're such a pro and 90 year old neither said you never tire..... Never had a real job....
Well, if you mean my only job was bossing union lackeys around on the line, then I had one of those for about 10 years..........it wasn't a real job, I actually had to work, unlike the union bois.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
I make money, you post moronically. Different words.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you mean my only job was bossing union lackeys around on the line, then I had one of those for about 10 years..........it wasn't a real job, I actually had to work, unlike the union bois.
Tell us more stories... grandpa... LMAOROTFU~! Clean the 90 year old mans UP first....
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more stories... grandpa... LMAOROTFU~! Clean the 90 year old mans UP first....
Oh, I am certainly not as old, as crazy, or delusional as you.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I make money, you post moronically. Different words.
Counterfit printing presses don't count, sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Data Faked 33,942
Jihadi John Identified 3 hr Snoop 20
Vehicle License Tabs 3 hr Snoop 4
Drudge: obama threatened to shoot down israeli ... 3 hr Snoop 10
Minnesota 1.87 Billion Dollar Surplus 4 hr Snoop 13
Rino clown jeb bush booed at cpac 11 hr FOVR 5
Leaving White Trash Bay 13 hr Apoligetic Racist 21
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Green Bay Packers: A Scout's Take on Stephone Anthony and Paul Dawson
Bleacher Report11:03 PM
The Free Agency Guide to C.J. Spiller
Bleacher Report 5:13 AM
Vikings' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Packers Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NBC Sports 3:36 AM
Vikings want to keep Chad Greenway, but maybe not at $7 million