Rumors, grief and questions: A virus ...

Rumors, grief and questions: A virus ravages a Saudi family

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 May 13, 2013
Looks like they've found a new virus to knock off the unwanteds. Good.

"Their father Mohammed, doctors now say, was probably a victim of what doctors believe was novel coronavirus, the new SARS-like infection that first emerged in the Gulf last year and has gone on to claim 18 lives, nine of them in the kingdom."
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/13/18...

RACIST CRASSUS

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 13, 2013
Please excuse the racist child. It's about what you'd expect for someone of his IQ.
Bushwhaker

Seattle, WA

#3 May 13, 2013
A better questions would be "why are YOU allowed to run the streets"? You should be locked up for the good of society.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 May 13, 2013
Bushwhaker wrote:
A better questions would be "why are YOU allowed to run the streets"? You should be locked up for the good of society.
Slewblomkin, "The Sheeple feel your Pain"

It so sad, but to pathetic.

The only Human Contact that Slewblomkin has is on Topix.

One the one hand why not just end it all and take that OD Of Thorazine.

On the other hand, as long as Slewblomkin is here, He is not hurting "live" Humans!

We are "Taking the Bullets", so that Slewblomkin does not go out and go Columbine before he takes himself out.

"Rah Rah Team Topix" eh?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 May 13, 2013
Am I alone in seeing the IRONY, when I observe many of the same Republicans who took us to War in Iraq on the basis of non-existence of Weapons of Mass Destruction... accusing President Obama of misleading the American Public regarding the Benghazi attack?

COME ON HYPOCRITES ~!!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 13, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewblomkin, "The Sheeple feel your Pain"
It so sad, but to pathetic.
The only Human Contact that Slewblomkin has is on Topix.
One the one hand why not just end it all and take that OD Of Thorazine.
On the other hand, as long as Slewblomkin is here, He is not hurting "live" Humans!
We are "Taking the Bullets", so that Slewblomkin does not go out and go Columbine before he takes himself out.
"Rah Rah Team Topix" eh?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#7 May 13, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"allowed to run the streets" was a phrase I used on another thread. I see you've reused it four times now. This again shown your lack of imagination, originality, creativity and of course, this is another example of your stupidity.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 May 13, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>"allowed to run the streets" was a phrase I used on another thread. I see you've reused it four times now. This again shown your lack of imagination, originality, creativity and of course, this is another example of your stupidity.
You mean like your "use" of contractions, proves you're a complete idiot ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr texas pete 628
Get Over It! 14 hr Evil Roy Slade 10
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Fri Protesters CAN WORK 50
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Nov 30 Drumpf 14

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages