Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#29 Jan 26, 2013
So, we agree, you're losers !?? LMAOROTFU! Man, you'd "think", you'd learn ! LMAOROTU~!

Too F'N EASY ~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, we agree, you're losers !?? LMAOROTFU! Man, you'd "think", you'd learn ! LMAOROTU~!
Too F'N EASY ~!
More typos by my gay hubby, the Seattle Slewsie. Take your meds and relax Slewsie. Then you will again be thinking with the head on top of your shoulders.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
"loses" or "losers"?
My gay hubby from Seattle is obviously upset this morning. Otherwise he would never make such a stupid spelling error. After all, he is the Topix Spell Check Queen.
And the sources for his arguments are unimpeachable, he uses the urban dictionary for most of his validations, how can you beat that?
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
One loser is using my moniker, from St Paul, funny you hypocritically criticized that, right poopy wing nut ???
Cute, you're posting lots of lies, really hurt to crawl to con, huh ??? LMAOROTU~!
You don't own sheet...

"MY MONIKER".

Who you trying to sheet????

Get Bent you dumb phocker....

Do everyone a favor and disconnect your PC.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Jan 26, 2013
Lawton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own sheet...
"MY MONIKER".
Who you trying to sheet????
Get Bent you dumb phocker....
Do everyone a favor and disconnect your PC.
My gay husband from Seattle is a bit off today. According to Topix Terms of Service, I am able to use any name I know how to type, as long as that name is not obscene. The gay boi from Seattle will have his meds adjusted next week and should be feeling better again.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#34 Jan 26, 2013
don't use ups or Fed-Ex, they combine and become FED UP so help the nation and use the post office not some private business that only cares about money, support your government and care again go use the post office.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Jan 26, 2013
Iowan wrote:
don't use ups or Fed-Ex, they combine and become FED UP so help the nation and use the post office not some private business that only cares about money, support your government and care again go use the post office.
You are so right. We all need to support the most inefficient and cost wasting of any of the delivery alternatives so that lazy people who can't get a real job can get hired for life and milk the tax payer for more money to cover the losses.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. We all need to support the most inefficient and cost wasting of any of the delivery alternatives so that lazy people who can't get a real job can get hired for life and milk the tax payer for more money to cover the losses.
Pay $8 per item, while you pretend 46 cents isn't lower, go ahead moron teabagger !! LMAOROTfu ~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Pay $8 per item, while you pretend 46 cents isn't lower, go ahead moron teabagger !! LMAOROTfu ~!
The gay version of Slew from Seattle is lying again with the $8 number he throws out so often.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Jan 26, 2013
Feel free to prove it high, it's a low estimate and the 46 cents smokes EVERY OTHER SERVICE.... Ps- I'm as gay as your father...Hey sexy...OOPS ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Feel free to prove it high, it's a low estimate and the 46 cents smokes EVERY OTHER SERVICE.... Ps- I'm as gay as your father...Hey sexy...OOPS ! LMAOROTFU~!
You are my gay husband. Why do you deny it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#41 Jan 26, 2013

Gee, you're DUMB !

Even for an old man, who still cantgetitup !

Slew is from Seattle, hence the Seattle Slew connection, you're a generic POS "product" and probably a cheap Chinese knock-off, like teabagger neither sells...

As for gay, try your cowardly crew, fake Stew ~! LMAOROTFU ~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Gee, you're DUMB !
Even for an old man, who still cantgetitup !
Slew is from Seattle, hence the Seattle Slew connection, you're a generic POS "product" and probably a cheap Chinese knock-off, like teabagger neither sells...
As for gay, try your cowardly crew, fake Stew ~! LMAOROTFU ~!
The horse Slew is from KY. The gay Slew is from Seattle. The real Amused Slew is from St Paul. Any other questions?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Brought to US, by Delicious PhillipKs VodKa, combined with trailer trash genetics....

When topix admonishes you, you'll blame WHO ???
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Brought to US, by Delicious PhillipKs VodKa, combined with trailer trash genetics....
When topix admonishes you, you'll blame WHO ???
The horse Slew is from KY. The gay Slew is from Seattle. The real Amused Slew is from St Paul. Any other questions?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#47 Jan 26, 2013
Divert, deflect, distance yourself, COWARD !!

I'm making an offer, didn't your parents make a man ??? LMAOROTFU~!

I see NONE STEPPING UP !!!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Divert, deflect, distance yourself, COWARD !!
I'm making an offer, didn't your parents make a man ??? LMAOROTFU~!
I see NONE STEPPING UP !!!
You weasel out of every bet you make. Why would anyone expect you to be different this time gay Slew?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#49 Jan 26, 2013
Look at LOSER SQUIRM !! LMAOROTFU~

Just like Irish... Make an offer and you play games...
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Jan 26, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Look at LOSER SQUIRM !! LMAOROTFU~
Just like Irish... Make an offer and you play games...
You weasel out of every bet you make. Why would anyone expect you to be different this time gay Slew?
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Jan 26, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be more disloyal?
Your Homosexual Partner....er Lover has tried to defend you all day, and all you can do is snipe at him!
I hope he makes you get the Poop Towels tonight!
Straight trash. You are straight trash. You've helped drive Topix into the trash. You are straight trash.

And you don't even know or care. Human garbage. I'd put you out by Monday night 'cause the trashman comes on Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 4 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 9 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:16 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings vs. Dolphins
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss