First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wesstie

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2012
I have seen alot over the years,in south washington county.

Anyone out there who has seen these spectacular ufos.Not just "another light in the sky" but some really detailed and also up close ones? I would like to hear.Say all the way back to 1980 up to now??? This will be a fun topic

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Jan 25, 2012
wesstie wrote:
Anyone out there who has seen these spectacular ufos.Not just "another light in the sky" but some really detailed and also up close ones? I would like to hear.Say all the way back to 1980 up to now??? This will be a fun topic
those are called "airplanes" heading to MSP.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Are UFO's a distinct possibility? Yes.
Has anyone ever been able to come up with anything other than blurry photos of shiny lights? No.
wesstie

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>those are called "airplanes" heading to MSP.
hohoho you are so smart

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Olathe, KS

#5 Jan 25, 2012
wesstie wrote:
Swamps gas and weather balloons.

P.S. If you had a detailed and up close veiw of an UFO would it still be an UFO?

St. Croix valley

#6 Jan 25, 2012
wesstie wrote:
<quoted text>hohoho you are so smart
Well, they weren't spaceships from other planets.
Trolls

Hugo, MN

#7 Jan 25, 2012
JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. If you had a detailed and up close veiw of an UFO would it still be an UFO?
That would be an IFO :)

Rogers, MN

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be an IFO :)
Only if it were still flying and Bigfoot was the pilot.

JTY

Olathe, KS

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Trolls

Hugo, MN

#10 Jan 25, 2012
JTY wrote:
Not sure what you are getting at? LMAOROTF has posted that same message about 100 times.

JTY

Olathe, KS

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are getting at? LMAOROTF has posted that same message about 100 times.
"A guy posting buy the wrong moniker"
"...posting buy the.."
"..buy.."
LMAOROTF

Kent, WA

#12 Jan 25, 2012
Perhaps, he's trying to penetrate your thick scull ? Could be, he's excited by "buy" instead of "by".... It's a trait of kids who only think about/for yourself.

St. Croix valley

#13 Jan 25, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I was at the family cabin recently where they have cable TV. there are whole shows about people that hunt for the 'Squatch.

Our country is in big trouble...
Trolls

Hugo, MN

#14 Jan 25, 2012
JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
"A guy posting buy the wrong moniker"
"...posting buy the.."
"..buy.."
Gotcha now. I would correct the lunatic, but I will not respond directly to it. Don't want to encouraged it. I know it has been quite frustrated lately, it jumps from topic to topic desperately trying to get attention. It is both funny and sad.
Trolls

Hugo, MN

#15 Jan 25, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! I was at the family cabin recently where they have cable TV. there are whole shows about people that hunt for the 'Squatch.
Yes! Every episode must be the same, "we hear bigfoot, but yet agina, he wont show himself!"

Rogers, MN

#16 Jan 25, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! I was at the family cabin recently where they have cable TV. there are whole shows about people that hunt for the 'Squatch.
Make that species Tick. I have cable and there are a whole bevy of idiotic shows like that. Have you seen Ghost Hunters? Even NatGeo, History and Science channels have jumped on the bandwagon.(which is really kind of sad when you thinks about it)

It just proves that the American public will buy anything if it is marketed to them correctly. Remember how enchanted everyone was with Yuri Gellar? The Amazing Randi handed him his ass a number of times.

St. Croix valley

#17 Jan 25, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that species Tick. I have cable and there are a whole bevy of idiotic shows like that. Have you seen Ghost Hunters? Even NatGeo, History and Science channels have jumped on the bandwagon.(which is really kind of sad when you thinks about it)
It just proves that the American public will buy anything if it is marketed to them correctly. Remember how enchanted everyone was with Yuri Gellar? The Amazing Randi handed him his ass a number of times.
oh, just because i don't have TV service, doesn't mean i don't hear or know about the crap that is on it. You really can't get away from it in the US.

the "Squatch" shows were a new one to me, though....sheesh! if a guy didn't have any morals, he could make a killing off these idiots, huh?

Rogers, MN

#18 Jan 25, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, just because i don't have TV service, doesn't mean i don't hear or know about the crap that is on it. You really can't get away from it in the US.
the "Squatch" shows were a new one to me, though....sheesh! if a guy didn't have any morals, he could make a killing off these idiots, huh?
Trust me, if I could come up with something stupid, cheap to produce and easy to sell to the masses, I would do it in a heart beat. It's not like they are scamming anyone in to watching this nonsense so I don't have a problem with making money off of peoples curiosity.

Now the shows like Toddlers in Tiaras and the one about little girls in dance classes and the fights between the mothers and the teacher...those are just sad. I would be interested to find out how many of those little girls end up as strippers.
jean

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2012
<quoted text>
P.S. If you had a detailed and up close veiw of an UFO would it still be an UFO?[/ QUOTE]a balloon is a balloon not much details and far up I am talking here about colors,,,windows..shapes.maneu vers where did you see this?... how long did it last,,please, you funny guys, don't be so dull and boring..ufos are intriguing to me.One I saw in 1994 on Christmas eve,was a red round orb..traveling with the lay of the land a sloping hilly area.came right over our car on Military in Woodbury,and later it hovered a bit.The ufo let off two bursts of bright light and than began mosy ing on to the north.Someone else, it was reported in the local newspaper also saw the red orb on same night, different area in the cottage grove burbs.
Keep looking up,they also hide inside a cloud.and I actually saw a big one making its own cloud. Very magical it was ..than it just started to fade and poof it was gone. There was alot of other stuff going.on.. actually at first, there were three ufos.but too long a story.I don't want to scare the ostriches
wesstie

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Aahh are there some Coast to Coast listeners here...good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Too Easy 37,767
Threads Gone I'm Gone 7 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 3
Liberals crying over trump comments again Wed God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Tue Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance