Jodie Foster: Stay away, I'm GAY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jan 14, 2013
space ace wrote:
jodie foster is not that hot. She looks like an old housewife and that's not fun. She also has a massive ego and thinks that people still care about her. This is why i ignore pop culture. Why should i care what these hollywood losers are up to?
So when was the last BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE that she was in, that grabbed all kinds of gold-plated awards?
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 14, 2013
40for60 wrote:
And she brought the hollywood crowd to tears....
Bizzarro world
I ain't buying it for a SECOND... Another "lady gaga wannabe"....
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're pointing out you're a moron, WHO MUST CARE....
And who really cares what YOU think, EVER??
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The Boys look like homosexuals. That proves gays should not raise children.
They do look awfully "different".... Maybe she is planning on a SEX CHANGE operation on BOTH of THEM??
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#26 Jan 14, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
So when was the last BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE that she was in, that grabbed all kinds of gold-plated awards?
The Beaver.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321860/
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#27 Jan 14, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
They do look awfully "different".... Maybe she is planning on a SEX CHANGE operation on BOTH of THEM??
That's what happens when lesbians eat in front of their children.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jan 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens when lesbians eat in front of their children.
Good POINT.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens when lesbians eat in front of their children.
Maybe that will be the story behind her NEXT MOVIE??

Bet she will get dozens of cheap, gold-plated awards thrown at her from her piers while revealing her true-self on a stage....

Such a sad story, but entirely preventable....
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Jan 14, 2013
Hey, Jodie, I don't care if you are straight or gay.
I don't care if you are rich or poor.
I don't care who you have voted for in the past, where you live, how much you are worth, or what your interests are.

KNOW WHY?? Because I know that YOU DON"T CARE about ANYTHING that I believe in, now or EVER. You seem to think that you are somehow "special". Well... You are NOT, and I don't care about how many "bollywood" awards you receive.

You are one of those "1%ers", who think that you and your wealth should be IMMUNE from ANY CRITICISM, because you are a LIBERAL, HAS-BEEN, HOLLYWOOD ICON.

So crawl into your "citadel", and live long and safe, shielded from the outside world. No commitments, no responsibilities, no expectations, no IOUs.

Just don't EVER criticize the REST OF US who disagree with YOU. If YOU SHUT UP, then WE won't have a GOOD reason to RETORT.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#31 Jan 14, 2013
Since you know her movies, you're OBVIOUSLY someone who DOES care... he haw ~! LMAOROTFU~! Of course, Jodie will be starting a thread about you, ANY MINUTE, right moron ???
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since you know her movies, you're OBVIOUSLY someone who DOES care... he haw ~! LMAOROTFU~! Of course, Jodie will be starting a thread about you, ANY MINUTE, right moron ???
Oh dear..........
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#33 Jan 14, 2013
Couldn't help.... but be "attracted" to the word gay ???
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey slewage, or jodi, BRING IT ON. If jodie had kept her big mouf shut, this wouldn't even be an issue, but it was SHE who brought it up. Just because she did, being a PUBLIC FIGURE, doesn't mean that she should be immune from criticism. She knew that all the cameras were on her, it was SHE who chose to speak the way she did. I might suggest that maybe she was OVER-MEDICATED.....
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#35 Jan 14, 2013
Sure, Jodie cares about digger, the dog dummy.... LMAOROTFU~! Poor digger, you hate Jodie, because she's a woman and you're A WANNA BEE !
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#36 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, Jodie cares about digger, the dog dummy.... LMAOROTFU~! Poor digger, you hate Jodie, because she's a woman and you're A WANNA BEE !
Cointelpro.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
No, I don't "hate" Jodie, I just think that her sanctimonious diatribe on national TV was a very troubling JOKE, and I find it difficult to take it seriously, given her past achievements and accumulated WEALTH. It's like she expects the WORLD to still "owe" her something, but she doesn't have the BACKBONE to say what we "owe" her. So, as far as I'm concerned, Jodie, GO POUND SAND, and keep your vibrator well-charged and close to your bed.....
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Hey digger, you're both gay, she's simply honest and rich, while you're broke, dumb, and obsessed with another person's life.
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#39 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey digger, you're both gay, she's simply honest and rich, while you're broke, dumb, and obsessed with another person's life.
Cointelpro..........so obvious.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Who is "both gay"?? Certainly NOT ME. I'm neither BROKE, DUMB, or obsessed with ANYBODY, especially jodie. YUCK. Go ahead, report me to the FBI as some kind of "stalker", and see what happens. Their local "headquarters" is less than 2 miles away, and I have NOTHING to fear, because I have done NOTHING wrong.... If in fact you do, the tables might be turned, and once the FBI learns who I am, they might come AFTER YOU with FULL FURY, and God knows what they might find on your HARD DRIVE.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#41 Jan 14, 2013
Soapy dope, so obvious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr haa 26,947
MPLS Bus Drivers and Teachers Taking a Beat Down 2 hr Davycrockett 12
Another white school shooter! 4 hr MAGA 26
Royal family sucks 4 hr MAGA 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 39,988
Furious president rages at Criminal Deep State 9 hr Davycrockett 2
Democrats Defending MS-13 Gang 13 hr MAGAfiggypops 15

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages