Jodie Foster: Stay away, I'm GAY

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Hey, Jodie, NO PROBLEMO. You have been involved in more movies than ANY other actor who has demonized WHITE MEN, in the most sadistic terms, then any OTHER ACTOR, than I know of. I don't care about your academic "credentials", or your personal wealth, EITHER.

I don't find you attractive in ANY WAY, physically, emotionally, or intellectually.

So go ahead and crawl back into your hole, and comfort yourself, with your hundreds of millions in the bank, or in overseas, tax-free accounts.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Since you know her movies, you're OBVIOUSLY someone who doesn't care... he haw ~! LMAOROTFU~!
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since you know her movies, you're OBVIOUSLY someone who doesn't care... he haw ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Cointelpro. I can just tell.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Nut-so ANYONE can tell...
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You can't tell DAY from NIGHT, so who is axing YOU??
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Guy who starts a thread about Foster, is really disinterested, in wing nutter noise...
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
More cointelpro vitriol from slewser. No suprise at all. We all know your paid to be here by conservatives to make liberals look like idiots. The same was done in the 1960's to stop civil rights activists from gaining influence. Read a history book mr.cointelpro.
40for60

Duluth, MN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
And she brought the hollywood crowd to tears....

Bizzarro world
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Guy who starts a thread about Foster, is really disinterested, in wing nutter noise...
I'm just pointing out the OBVIOUS, because, OBVIOUSLY, there are so many STUPID Americans who actually got caught up in this stupid, illogical, and emotional rant.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#11 Jan 14, 2013
digger wrote:
Hey, Jodie, NO PROBLEMO. You have been involved in more movies than ANY other actor who has demonized WHITE MEN, in the most sadistic terms, then any OTHER ACTOR, than I know of. I don't care about your academic "credentials", or your personal wealth, EITHER.
I don't find you attractive in ANY WAY, physically, emotionally, or intellectually.
So go ahead and crawl back into your hole, and comfort yourself, with your hundreds of millions in the bank, or in overseas, tax-free accounts.
I don't care what kind of taco meat Jodie eats. As long as she keeps the gayness to herself.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
You're pointing out you're a moron, WHO MUST CARE....
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#13 Jan 14, 2013
jodie foster is not that hot. She looks like an old housewife and that's not fun. She also has a massive ego and thinks that people still care about her. This is why i ignore pop culture. Why should i care what these hollywood losers are up to?
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're pointing out you're a moron, WHO MUST CARE....
Since when does a moron, LIKE YOU, "care" about ANYTHING that is reasonable, logical, or moral??
40for60

Duluth, MN

#15 Jan 14, 2013
digger wrote:
The Huffington Post wrote about the two boys Jodi and her woman lover had together......LOL
Wake me when two women can have two boys, two girls, one boy, or even one girl.
They must think we're all as stupid as slew.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#16 Jan 14, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post wrote about the two boys Jodi and her woman lover had together......LOL
Wake me when two women can have two boys, two girls, one boy, or even one girl.
They must think we're all as stupid as slew.
The Boys look like homosexuals. That proves gays should not raise children.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 14, 2013
space ace wrote:
jodie foster is not that hot. She looks like an old housewife and that's not fun. She also has a massive ego and thinks that people still care about her. This is why i ignore pop culture. Why should i care what these hollywood losers are up to?
You're right. She's NOT that "hot". I wouldn't call her "ugly", but she has not aged in a very "graceful" way. I don't know if she has ever had any plastic surgery, but she looks very stressed out, very strange, even without any weird makeup. Maybe it was the haircut that didn't put her in a very good light. Still, given her remarks, she has some "issues" going on. At least she can afford a really EXPENSIVE, and maybe, a very MANIPULATIVE shrink. I wouldn't be surprised if something very bad happens to her in the next few years...
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Like YOURS, perhaps??
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#19 Jan 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The Boys look like homosexuals. That proves gays should not raise children.
Someone needs to take those boys out shootin and give them their first beers. I'm not anti gay or anything but every young boy needs a father figure in some capacity. They need someone to teach them how to fight and throw a football. And the most important:pick up women.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe Jodi should just move to France, where her income can be taxed at a 75% rate. At least nobody there would know her, or even care. Since she is no longer all that attractive, she probably wouldn't have to worry about being "hit on" all that much, but I will say, to her credit, at least she isn't FAT.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
And tell me, WHY SHOULD I??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal top 10 list 4 hr LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... 16 hr Zom Associate 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr Talkin To IBdaNight 35,559
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue LIbEralS 517
BERNIE sells out! Tue LIbEralS 10
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages