Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just ignorant enough to believe that crapola you spew here, aren't you?
If you had a brain, you might realize how tightly entangled the profits of any firm are with the comfort level of its employees.
Have you ever seen an upside down pyramid? That is the way most small businesses are set up. The ownership is all the way at the bottom because we don't collect a penny until we pay everyone above us on that pyramid. If there is any money left over at the end of the month - and that is a very big "if" - we get to write ourselves a paycheck.
At the end of the year, we look for ways to invest our profits back into the business so we don't end up giving everything back to King Obama.
One of those ways is a bonus to those that made money for the company during the year. Another is to invest in further automation to make that everyone is more efficient, and make their tasks easier to accomplish.
If I am losing employees to other companies that pay my people more, it costs me far more than you will ever be smart enough to know. That is why we work so hard to make sure everyone is comfortable in their jobs, in their personal lives, and in their compensation.
We thrive because of the employees that we have. We would not be where we are if not for them. And they all know it. I make sure they know it.
The employees thrive because of our philosophy that we care about the person as much as the tasks they do. I make sure they know that too.
Now, I certainly am not unique in my approach. There is little in the world of business that is unique. It is the people and the personal touch that makes a business successful - and success is not always measured only in dollars.
As I said, if you had a brain...
I wish all companies thought like your does. Got any openings?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish all companies thought like your does. Got any openings?
Thanks for the compliment. But again...we are not unique. Most successful small businesses realize where their bread is buttered.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Heavy duty knee-pads or the same poster, with Irish jigs, it's hard to tell who leads... LMAOROTFU ~!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fake black guy.
Costs will continue to climb. The quality of care will continue to decline. Employers will discontinue providing health insurance as a part of their benefit programs.
The employee will get screwed.
Mark my words, fake black guy. This is not a good deal for the employee.
You again huh,tell me fake man,did you ever read the affordable health care law? nope don't try it with me liar?
if you had to choose between your love one's life for over a 200-000 dollar surgery or loose your home,which would you choose?obama care stops the insurance companies from having your home sold for medical expense's,are how about if you had cancer,and your beloved health insurance don't want to cover your dead man walking as?,obama care won't let them deny your as insurance,and list of postive change goes on and on etc,plus it have'nt even started yet,so why are scareing all of these old timer's on this forum?
Pres.Obama will go down in history as one of the best pres. ever loser so get use to it,because you will be the first beetch in line.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I got this in an email today.
Obamacare changes the rules of the game totally. But itís the law now and Obamaís victory assures that we are not going to be able to repeal it anytime soon.
The fundamental element of Obamacare is that it disempowers doctors, hospitals, patients, and even insurance companies and transfers the power to the federal government. But Washington exercises its power by setting broad bands, limitations, and directives each of which permit great room for individual maneuver.
Donít believe the Obama propaganda that the new law wonít change anything in your own personal health care universe. It will, in reality change everything!
You will, sooner or later, have to buy new health insurance. The law ratchets back the incentives to employers to offer coverage so dramatically that millions will lose their coverage each year and the tendency will mount until there will be no more coverage on the job. So youíll have to enter the health exchange to buy insurance. You need to know what is covered in the various plans and what is not. There are Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze plans and you have to know what each offers, at what price, and with what terms to decide which best fits your familyís needs.
Obamacare: Massive New Rules Revealed for 2013
If you donít have insurance, you need to understand how to go about getting subsidies to help you buy a policy and to decide if you want full coverage or only for catastrophic care. You need to weigh the benefits of paying the fine (which increases every year) or getting coverage.
Once you are covered Ė in a new or an existing policy Ė youíll need to understand how to work around the health care rationing (and ultimately the death panels) which finance the law. The Independent Payments Advisory Board (IPAD) will set these rules and regulations and your doctor will have to follow them. But there are ways to squeeze the best health care out even with these limits. You need to know how to go about it.
Obamacare, government takeover of the health insurance industry.
What an silly dork!

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You again huh,tell me fake man,did you ever read the affordable health care law? nope don't try it with me liar?
if you had to choose between your love one's life for over a 200-000 dollar surgery or loose your home,which would you choose?obama care stops the insurance companies from having your home sold for medical expense's,are how about if you had cancer,and your beloved health insurance don't want to cover your dead man walking as?,obama care won't let them deny your as insurance,and list of postive change goes on and on etc,plus it have'nt even started yet,so why are scareing all of these old timer's on this forum?
Pres.Obama will go down in history as one of the best pres. ever loser so get use to it,because you will be the first beetch in line.
1. If Nancy Peeloosie didn't read it, why would I?

2. While I have not read the atrocity called the ACA, my insurance provider has people who have done so, and I pay them for their knowledge.

3. Is it published in fake Ebonics yet so you can read it?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If Nancy Peeloosie didn't read it, why would I?
2. While I have not read the atrocity called the ACA, my insurance provider has people who have done so, and I pay them for their knowledge.
3. Is it published in fake Ebonics yet so you can read it?
I bet that got the cheapest plan avaiable medicaid.
fake black man yourself btyahahahaha

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that got the cheapest plan avaiable medicaid.
fake black man yourself btyahahahaha
Way to go fake black guy. You are not only fluent in fake Ebonics, but you are getting much better in Slewhili too.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go fake black guy. You are not only fluent in fake Ebonics, but you are getting much better in Slewhili too.
the truth hurts don't it fake black man !
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go fake man, you're fluent in both coward and blather...
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go fake man, you're fluent in both coward and blather...
Another Slewism! You are the best, dearest Slewsie.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth hurts don't it fake black man !
I don't portray myself to be a black man. You do. And you do a damned poor job of it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You don't portray yourself to be a man. And you do a damned fine job of it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Way to go fake man, you're fluent in both coward and blather...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't portray myself to be a black man. You do. And you do a damned poor job of it.
Pretty sure you don't speak slewhili either.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Heavy duty knee-pads or the same poster, with Irish jigs, it's hard to tell who leads... LMAOROTFU ~!

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you don't speak slewhili either.
Nope, I don't speak Slewhili and I never will.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You barely speak coherently, but you duo answer your other monikers,...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Their you go lying again,your registered as a black man idiot,so how can you lie yourself out of another lie fake black man.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't speak Slewhili and I never will.
Nor will I. All of those clicks, whistles, and grunts are difficult to master.

So what did you think of the SCOTUS pretty much dodging the decision on the ACA? In one sense, they placed blame for yet another new tax squarely on Obama. But they still dodged the idea that the feds have the power to force people to purchase a product or service.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search