Comments
81 - 100 of 105 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Throw away your cell or you're a hypocrite.
Lol try again mental midget
courts are supposed to get warrants before getting private data.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 18, 2013
 
I said nothing about a court getting the data, the phone carrier has it, troll...
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Throw away your cell or you're a hypocrite.
I don't have a choice but to have a cell these days. It's a basic neccessity that is used so often that i am nearly forced to comply with the use of it. Should i stop buying general motors products because it has on star in it? No. It's a convenience for most citizens to use these products which further imposes the agenda. But when i am at my cabin i have a no electronics rule and enjoy it because i love nature and outside of work and daily life i have no use for it. Even television is limited to about an hour a day at the cabin and it's when i'm most happy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 18, 2013
 
It's as necessary as stop light cameras, rather than cops you WON'T pay for.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's as necessary as stop light cameras, rather than cops you WON'T pay for.
Stfu moron

You cant even debate intelligently.

Go back to spell checking mental midget
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 18, 2013
 
Poor troll, debating you is like smelling a diaper... You're fulla it...
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's as necessary as stop light cameras, rather than cops you WON'T pay for.
No it's not. Catching someone who runs a light and puts other's at danger is a small posibility in the grand scheme of things. People use cell phones daily as a form of communication while stop light cameras MIGHT catch a bad guy every month or so. Maybe even less.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor troll, debating you is like smelling a diaper... You're fulla it...
Closest you got to changing a diaper is your own depends under garment for urinary incontinence.

You've never had kids nor will you ever.

No man would touch that tub of lard.

Ain't that right slew?
No kids, no hubby, not even a sterile boyfriend.

You can only dream of being loved as a mother, as a wife.

Mental midget
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 18, 2013
 
So, you make up data, decide which "danger" is acceptable, and pretend to have experience at municipal planning ??? Gee, why write your noise here, tell the neighborhood, PLEASE ~!!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you make up data, decide which "danger" is acceptable, and pretend to have experience at municipal planning ??? Gee, why write your noise here, tell the neighborhood, PLEASE ~!!
Stfu incontinent mental midget

Try harder or don't try at all
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you make up data, decide which "danger" is acceptable, and pretend to have experience at municipal planning ??? Gee, why write your noise here, tell the neighborhood, PLEASE ~!!
I never chose beetween any forms of danger. In fact i highlighted the danger of running lights and that's it. I never associated cell phones with danger in my post and instead referred to it as a "neccessity" rather than a danger. Nice try though.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 18, 2013
 
You chose a cell phone, which could make you easier to hunt. If you're going to pretend to be stupid, try harder.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
You chose a cell phone, which could make you easier to hunt. If you're going to pretend to be stupid, try harder.
How mental midget?

By just calling up the cell phone carrier and demanding personal info?

You are too stupid to debate with big boys.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
You chose a cell phone, which could make you easier to hunt. If you're going to pretend to be stupid, try harder.
I chose a cell phone in forms of monitoring. I simply highlighted the idiotic purposes of traffic cameras while explaining why cell phones are a more excepted form of surveillence in my opinion. All though i would love to be without both i believe that a cell phone is a bigger neccessity to americans than traffic cameras. Nice try again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 18, 2013
 
Traffic cameras are better in terms of cost and proof, than any cop. You have no point, if you're willing to allow your personal preferences. Poor try.

As for your rude pal, hackers or low paid workers are a future problem. If you're too stupid to consider possibilities, don't pretend to keep up so poorly ???
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Traffic cameras are better in terms of cost and proof, than any cop. You have no point, if you're willing to allow your personal preferences. Poor try.
As for your rude pal, hackers or low paid workers are a future problem. If you're too stupid to consider possibilities, don't pretend to keep up so poorly ???
The argument is not whether cameras are more reliable than cops. It's which form of surveillance is more acceptable and least avoidable. Cell phones are least avoidable due to the level of neccessity. Getting rid of cell phones would do more damage as a DAILY individual neccessity.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 18, 2013
 
Defining YOUR argument is SO WEAK !!! LMAOROTFU~! When people hack your cell and get your personal computer data...You'll sing a different tune. Kinda hard, with a stop light camera...
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Defining YOUR argument is SO WEAK !!! LMAOROTFU~! When people hack your cell and get your personal computer data...You'll sing a different tune. Kinda hard, with a stop light camera...
Hacking personal phone is a crime.
Stop light cameras are institutional policies.

But you are TOO STUPID to know the difference.

Keep it up mental midget
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Defining YOUR argument is SO WEAK !!! LMAOROTFU~! When people hack your cell and get your personal computer data...You'll sing a different tune. Kinda hard, with a stop light camera...
I was going to respond but "someone" took the words right out of my mouth. Nice try again.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hacking personal phone is a crime.
Stop light cameras are institutional policies.
But you are TOO STUPID to know the difference.
Keep it up mental midget
I see you're pretending to identify one crime and ignore another ?? Good "job" ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson: I'd play for Cowboys 5 min Butch 2
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 8 min LindaS 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 50 min Capacitor 33
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 1 hr Burt 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 32,441
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 2 hr Claudia 9
Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise 2 hr Tin Hat Guy 2
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••