someone

Minneapolis, MN

#89 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Throw away your cell or you're a hypocrite.
Lol try again mental midget
courts are supposed to get warrants before getting private data.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#90 Feb 18, 2013
I said nothing about a court getting the data, the phone carrier has it, troll...
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Throw away your cell or you're a hypocrite.
I don't have a choice but to have a cell these days. It's a basic neccessity that is used so often that i am nearly forced to comply with the use of it. Should i stop buying general motors products because it has on star in it? No. It's a convenience for most citizens to use these products which further imposes the agenda. But when i am at my cabin i have a no electronics rule and enjoy it because i love nature and outside of work and daily life i have no use for it. Even television is limited to about an hour a day at the cabin and it's when i'm most happy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#92 Feb 18, 2013
It's as necessary as stop light cameras, rather than cops you WON'T pay for.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Stfu moron

You cant even debate intelligently.

Go back to spell checking mental midget
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#95 Feb 18, 2013
Poor troll, debating you is like smelling a diaper... You're fulla it...
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
No it's not. Catching someone who runs a light and puts other's at danger is a small posibility in the grand scheme of things. People use cell phones daily as a form of communication while stop light cameras MIGHT catch a bad guy every month or so. Maybe even less.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#97 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor troll, debating you is like smelling a diaper... You're fulla it...
Closest you got to changing a diaper is your own depends under garment for urinary incontinence.

You've never had kids nor will you ever.

No man would touch that tub of lard.

Ain't that right slew?
No kids, no hubby, not even a sterile boyfriend.

You can only dream of being loved as a mother, as a wife.

Mental midget
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#98 Feb 18, 2013
So, you make up data, decide which "danger" is acceptable, and pretend to have experience at municipal planning ??? Gee, why write your noise here, tell the neighborhood, PLEASE ~!!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you make up data, decide which "danger" is acceptable, and pretend to have experience at municipal planning ??? Gee, why write your noise here, tell the neighborhood, PLEASE ~!!
Stfu incontinent mental midget

Try harder or don't try at all
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#100 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I never chose beetween any forms of danger. In fact i highlighted the danger of running lights and that's it. I never associated cell phones with danger in my post and instead referred to it as a "neccessity" rather than a danger. Nice try though.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#101 Feb 18, 2013
You chose a cell phone, which could make you easier to hunt. If you're going to pretend to be stupid, try harder.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#102 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You chose a cell phone, which could make you easier to hunt. If you're going to pretend to be stupid, try harder.
How mental midget?

By just calling up the cell phone carrier and demanding personal info?

You are too stupid to debate with big boys.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#103 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I chose a cell phone in forms of monitoring. I simply highlighted the idiotic purposes of traffic cameras while explaining why cell phones are a more excepted form of surveillence in my opinion. All though i would love to be without both i believe that a cell phone is a bigger neccessity to americans than traffic cameras. Nice try again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#104 Feb 18, 2013
Traffic cameras are better in terms of cost and proof, than any cop. You have no point, if you're willing to allow your personal preferences. Poor try.

As for your rude pal, hackers or low paid workers are a future problem. If you're too stupid to consider possibilities, don't pretend to keep up so poorly ???
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#105 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Traffic cameras are better in terms of cost and proof, than any cop. You have no point, if you're willing to allow your personal preferences. Poor try.
As for your rude pal, hackers or low paid workers are a future problem. If you're too stupid to consider possibilities, don't pretend to keep up so poorly ???
The argument is not whether cameras are more reliable than cops. It's which form of surveillance is more acceptable and least avoidable. Cell phones are least avoidable due to the level of neccessity. Getting rid of cell phones would do more damage as a DAILY individual neccessity.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#106 Feb 18, 2013
Defining YOUR argument is SO WEAK !!! LMAOROTFU~! When people hack your cell and get your personal computer data...You'll sing a different tune. Kinda hard, with a stop light camera...
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#107 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Defining YOUR argument is SO WEAK !!! LMAOROTFU~! When people hack your cell and get your personal computer data...You'll sing a different tune. Kinda hard, with a stop light camera...
Hacking personal phone is a crime.
Stop light cameras are institutional policies.

But you are TOO STUPID to know the difference.

Keep it up mental midget
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#108 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I was going to respond but "someone" took the words right out of my mouth. Nice try again.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#109 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hacking personal phone is a crime.
Stop light cameras are institutional policies.
But you are TOO STUPID to know the difference.
Keep it up mental midget
I see you're pretending to identify one crime and ignore another ?? Good "job" ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 37 min Earthling-1 32,677
Drop one word....add one word game 1 hr 40ish 122
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 9 hr Joey Zaza 7
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
Who Do The Vikings Play Today? 18 hr It is OK to be No... 3
I hate british people Sat Space ace 40
Communism is a joke Sat Stalker 4
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••