|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What sites do your punk ass read? whats the matter slew got a date,so you're me and I'm you are we going to play face-off hummm!
What sites do your punk ass read? Wonderful grammar. He probably reads sites that don't have an agenda and aren't controlled by rich 1% who could give a rats ass about the american people.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>First i posted 3 videos dumba$$ so clarify which one you are talking about. Second the clip you are referring to is the only vintage clip throughout all 3 videos. Go read a history book and see what happens to empires that are war mongering money printers with expansive government. The fact that martial law was discussed at any time in this country is scary enough.
Space cadet "here me's now,not yesterday fool so where is the police state NOW? you idiot you,get your head out of Rush's ass sometimes and think for yopurself.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" too dumb to post opinions...Sorry. Kiss off.
As if i give a dead mooses last sh#t what you think. Please stop replying to me you creepy stalker. You know how i smell + you watch me. I want you out of my life no one cares about you and you're miserable lonely life you fkn loser. Go lock yourself in a kennel where you belong.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Space cadet "here me's now,not yesterday fool so where is the police state NOW? you idiot you,get your head out of Rush's ass sometimes and think for yopurself.
I am not a republican. I am a libertarian as if i haven't said that one million times. Both democrats and republicans are corrupt. And no one takes that asshat rush limbaugh seriously. I dont listen to liberal or conservatives like you. I am an independent thinker.Wheres the police state? try to go protest in manhattan and then you will see the police state.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a republican. I am a libertarian as if i haven't said that one million times. Both democrats and republicans are corrupt. And no one takes that asshat rush limbaugh seriously. I dont listen to liberal or conservatives like you. I am an independent thinker.Wheres the police state? try to go protest in manhattan and then you will see the police state.
Is it like protesting dowm south for civil rights,equality,school desegation,or voting rights and clean air,how gay marriage,or obamacare for the old.poor and sick? is it like that in manhattan?
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" too dumb to post opinions...Sorry. Kiss off.
That is what you told me the first time we met dear Slewsie. And we sure did kiss off. Wow! But what does that have to do with a police state?
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it like protesting dowm south for civil rights,equality,school desegation,or voting rights and clean air,how gay marriage,or obamacare for the old.poor and sick? is it like that in manhattan?
The only thing i disagreed with in this post is obamacare other than that libertarians endorse everything you just posted. You clearly have no idea what a libertarian is.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
the more we gives away the more i gets. all i need now is an obamaphone.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

All you need is old lies, right troll "guy" ?

Forgive my clinging toilet paper boi, he's a loser.... who's willing to go to any lengths, to prevent reality from intruding on his drunken rudeness... LMAOROTFU~!

Guy turns politics into a pissing match, to end up pissing on your own party !!

I LOVE IT !!!!

I LOVE IT !!!!

I LOVE IT !!!!

I LOVE IT !!!!

I LOVE IT !!!!

Drink more, you'll have more pee, peon...con.... LMAOROTFU~!!!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
All you need is old lies, right troll "guy" ?
Forgive my clinging toilet paper boi, he's a loser.... who's willing to go to any lengths, to prevent reality from intruding on his drunken rudeness... LMAOROTFU~!
Guy turns politics into a pissing match, to end up pissing on your own party !!
I LOVE IT !!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!
Drink more, you'll have more pee, peon...con.... LMAOROTFU~!!!
Love is in the air! My gay hubby is the sweetest guy on Topix.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Space cadet "here me's now,not yesterday fool so where is the police state NOW? you idiot you,get your head out of Rush's ass sometimes and think for yopurself.
You should get some spelling lessons from slew negro.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>What sites do your punk ass read? Wonderful grammar. He probably reads sites that don't have an agenda and aren't controlled by rich 1% who could give a rats ass about the american people.
I wish you self -claimed "educated" Negros would stop using ebonics that define you as welfare hood rats.

You do your community a disservice by promoting such "ghetto culture".

Then again...
Rich white executives make millions glorifying "thug life".

So "keep it real" by promoting a self enslaving life.

Black power! Lol

dumber than slaves.

Least slaves then knew they were slaves.

Face it..life was some what "easier" for you blacks when others paid for your food, shelter, clothing, and protection.
all you had to do was get up...
do the least you had to do...

No other worries.

Everything decided and determined for you.

Blacks cant handle Liberty.

You don't know what to do with it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing i disagreed with in this post is obamacare other than that libertarians endorse everything you just posted. You clearly have no idea what a libertarian is.
I know what a libertarian is it'a cross between a teabagger hater republican(uneducated) and a fiscal conservative who spents the country surpluse for wars and corporated interest first. and just because you don't need obamacare,someone you care might needed,your broke as can't afford to pay a love one bill,but in your self center,greedy mind everything is about you and only you well you're overrated.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I know what a libertarian is it'a cross between a teabagger hater republican(uneducated) and a fiscal conservative who spents the country surpluse for wars and corporated interest first. and just because you don't need obamacare,someone you care might needed,your broke as can't afford to pay a love one bill,but in your self center,greedy mind everything is about you and only you well you're overrated.
There is a difference between perception and reality.
Or did you drink too much flouridated kool aid growing up in the hood?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between perception and reality.
Or did you drink too much flouridated kool aid growing up in the hood?
I drank a lot milk and orange juice growing up in the suburb's me family did pretty good my pappy worked two jobs and mom had a day job,i got what I needed without stealing or begging
but go ahead with your sterotyping,but you're that has fail!
mot my fault loser.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I drank a lot milk and orange juice growing up in the suburb's me family did pretty good my pappy worked two jobs and mom had a day job,i got what I needed without stealing or begging
but go ahead with your sterotyping,but you're that has fail!
mot my fault loser.
Oh you don't like stereotyping yet you like to do it to others?

Still failing to see my point?

Just went right over your head.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you don't like stereotyping yet you like to do it to others?
Still failing to see my point?
Just went right over your head.
That right your BS went right over my head,you are the loser,you don't no point besides that you a miserable something went in your childhood real bad and sad.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Oh and cities and suburbs have high concentration of sodium flouride in drinking water.

Where most of you ignorant blacks congregate to suck on the teets of the states.

Ask how many blacks in Minneapolis are from Chicago?

I bet 25% are welfare hood rats that came up here for benefits.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

someone wrote:
Oh and cities and suburbs have high concentration of sodium flouride in drinking water.
Where most of you ignorant blacks congregate to suck on the teets of the states.
Ask how many blacks in Minneapolis are from Chicago?
I bet 25% are welfare hood rats that came up here for benefits.
where are you from?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>where are you from?
I be from Zimbabwe. I be loud and proud. And I even have a Green card I bought at the K Mart parking lot in Sout Mpls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 48 min scirocco 32,425
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 5 hr Mark Winshel 2
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 10 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 10 hr Capt Crunch 81
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Huh 26,225
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 16 hr cantmakeitup 11
Debate: Ferguson - Minneapolis, MN 17 hr NSNovum 75
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating