When A Loser Responds
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 21, 2013
If you don't want Loser Slew to respond to each and every post you make, I suggest you make them between midnight and 7am. Generally around midnight Loser Slew tips over like a cow in a pasture and falls asleep.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
If you want Loser Crassus to respond just ask him not to
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Ahhh ? Forgetting time zones, child ??? Does your tiny, empty, head hertz ??
PHD2

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 21, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
If you don't want Loser Slew to respond to each and every post you make, I suggest you make them between midnight and 7am. Generally around midnight Loser Slew tips over like a cow in a pasture and falls asleep.
I'm with you 100% CRASSUS. I find a lot of people that work do the same. We're not slaves to that crap! Topix is the center of our universe!
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#5 Mar 21, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Watch and Learn.

Dont respond to my posts or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Trump is a rapist 19 min crunch 23
Another white boy shooting innocent people again 29 min crunch 29
Jordana Green 1 hr caged 1
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr fkstatewide 190
grossest thing ever 2 hr FOVR 26
Ceiling The Lion 6 hr Truth 1
Karma is a B-word 6 hr FOVR 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages