Palin and Cruz Guilty of Sedition

Palin and Cruz Guilty of Sedition

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Big and bold, the words “Latest Sedition” appeared on a graphic of Palin and Cruz at the “Couple Hundred Vets and Some Racists Get Together in DC” palava over the weekend.

I just don’t get it. From Wisconsin to North Carolina, citizens are being arrested for harmlessly exercising their constitutionally guaranteed First Amendment rights. In Texas, women had their tampons seized (along with their uteri). In California, they got pepper sprayed. Back in Wisconsin, they were even punished for NOT SPEAKING.

But Ted Cruz and his posse of traitors can engage in outright sedition and the actual destruction of America without fear of anything more serious than losing an election?

Something is very, very wrong with this upside-down state of affairs. Sadly, I think it will take descending into tragedy before sanity again starts to prevail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr positronium 40,033
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 26,964
Trump took a knee during the Vietnam war 2 hr Davycrockett 1
Why did trump tell Uncle Sam “ NO”?? 2 hr Davycrockett 1
Where was trumps respect for the flag and milit... 2 hr Davycrockett 1
Draft dodger trump! Haha 2 hr Davycrockett 1
Royal family sucks 2 hr The Elk Hunter 24

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages