African American DFL Caucus to screen mayor, city council candidates

Mar 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Insight News

They will screen six mayoral candidates seeking DFL endorsement, all of whom are seeking African American DFL caucus endorsement as well.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

And if the White Polish DFL Caucus up Nord East wants to interview everyone to put their stamp of approval on slate of candidates, what do you think would be said in the newspapers about them?

"Those racists!"

But we don't say the same thing about the DFL Black Caucus? Why is that?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
And if the White Polish DFL Caucus up Nord East wants to interview everyone to put their stamp of approval on slate of candidates, what do you think would be said in the newspapers about them?
"Those racists!"
But we don't say the same thing about the DFL Black Caucus? Why is that?
What do you suppose comprises the bulk of "ongoing and pending transportation disparities that continue to prevail in African American neighborhoods?"

Answer to Q#1: There are already any number of private and public services to link people to jobs. It is not governments responsibility to build assets for private individuals or their families.

Answer to Q#2: Race is not a consideration when handing out public money for investment or community building. That is illegal.

Answer to Q#3: Not touching this one.

Answer to Q#4: Anyone is welcome to apply for any job that is posted and the most experienced and qualified applicant will be chosen. Race will not be considered. That's illegal.

Answer to Q#5: It's called the Bill of Rights and it is applied equally to everyone. That is the law.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suppose comprises the bulk of "ongoing and pending transportation disparities that continue to prevail in African American neighborhoods?"
Answer to Q#1: There are already any number of private and public services to link people to jobs. It is not governments responsibility to build assets for private individuals or their families.
Answer to Q#2: Race is not a consideration when handing out public money for investment or community building. That is illegal.
Answer to Q#3: Not touching this one.
Answer to Q#4: Anyone is welcome to apply for any job that is posted and the most experienced and qualified applicant will be chosen. Race will not be considered. That's illegal.
Answer to Q#5: It's called the Bill of Rights and it is applied equally to everyone. That is the law.
????
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

1. I would Lower taxes and do my best to build an economic exclusion zone free of many state taxes as well.

2. Everyone benefits from a better economy, that and many African-Americans could now afford to become entrepreneurs, some mentoring may be needed due to years of DFL enslavement

3. Improve roads, payed for by ending all gay agenda and social engineering programs (all of Minneapolis though not favoring any one ethnic over another)

4. May the best applicant win

5. I will enforce the Constitution

6. A better economy is better for EVERYONE, I would shut down slum housing and see to the end of Minneapolis as a sanctuary city for Somali's though that should help as well.

-----With that they would thank me, say hey he had some good points, but oh wait we get government cheese time to use the race card!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Willernie Mayor invites 500 Central American mi... 1 hr cowboy chris 2
NOTHING GOOD comes across an unsecured border 6 hr Bellweather 2
Introducing THE Boeing Nightmare Liner 787 (Feb '13) 6 hr Bellweather 781
marcus bachmann can 'cure' you of being gay... 10 hr Space ace 2
Bellweather 10 hr Space ace 2
Rick perry sends national guard to border 10 hr Space ace 16
White House fears impeachment 14 hr marcus 8
•••
•••