African American DFL Caucus to screen mayor, city council candidates
They will screen six mayoral candidates seeking DFL endorsement, all of whom are seeking African American DFL caucus endorsement as well.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.
“The one and only Smart Liberal”
Since: Aug 12
Former MN Tax Payer
#1 Mar 12, 2013
And if the White Polish DFL Caucus up Nord East wants to interview everyone to put their stamp of approval on slate of candidates, what do you think would be said in the newspapers about them?
But we don't say the same thing about the DFL Black Caucus? Why is that?
Since: Sep 11
#2 Mar 12, 2013
What do you suppose comprises the bulk of "ongoing and pending transportation disparities that continue to prevail in African American neighborhoods?"
Answer to Q#1: There are already any number of private and public services to link people to jobs. It is not governments responsibility to build assets for private individuals or their families.
Answer to Q#2: Race is not a consideration when handing out public money for investment or community building. That is illegal.
Answer to Q#3: Not touching this one.
Answer to Q#4: Anyone is welcome to apply for any job that is posted and the most experienced and qualified applicant will be chosen. Race will not be considered. That's illegal.
Answer to Q#5: It's called the Bill of Rights and it is applied equally to everyone. That is the law.
Saint Paul, MN
#3 Mar 12, 2013
#4 Mar 12, 2013
1. I would Lower taxes and do my best to build an economic exclusion zone free of many state taxes as well.
2. Everyone benefits from a better economy, that and many African-Americans could now afford to become entrepreneurs, some mentoring may be needed due to years of DFL enslavement
3. Improve roads, payed for by ending all gay agenda and social engineering programs (all of Minneapolis though not favoring any one ethnic over another)
4. May the best applicant win
5. I will enforce the Constitution
6. A better economy is better for EVERYONE, I would shut down slum housing and see to the end of Minneapolis as a sanctuary city for Somali's though that should help as well.
-----With that they would thank me, say hey he had some good points, but oh wait we get government cheese time to use the race card!
Add your comments below
|Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11)||2 hr||future supervisor||156|
|Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14)||2 hr||Whiny1||237|
|walkway at the Downtown East station.||2 hr||Spirit of 1776||2|
|simply victims of the vicissitudes of nature||3 hr||Spirit of 1776||3|
|Police Investigating Two Homicides in Minneapol...||4 hr||goat lover||5|
|For inmates, a healing process through journaling||5 hr||Unknown Male||6|
|Minnesota's medicinal pot growers nearly ready ...||16 hr||Unknown Male||2|
Find what you want!
Search Minneapolis Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC