“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Since Barack Hussein Obama’s 2nd coronation we have found out the following regarding our current economy:

Our economy is shrinking. GDP is DOWN .1%. History tells us our economy is in trouble unless we show an annual growth rate of 4.0% to 4.5% minimum.

Unemployment claims rose 38,000 vs the prior week to 368,000 last week. Apparently President Obama is happy with these numbers because he abolishing his Jobs Council.

The US dollar is at an all time low vs the Euro. And the European economy is not anything to brag about right now.

Taxes have been raised on EVERY working person.

Our debt is now over $16 Trillion dollars and it is climbing are a record rate every day.

Obamacare is causing health insurance rates to go up by about 20% this year.

Taxes within Obamacare are the reason Boston Scientific is laying off 1,000 highly skilled and highly paid employees.

And January is not even over yet. Feel free to add your own observations to this list.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Since Barack Hussein Obama’s 2nd coronation we have found out the following regarding our current economy:
Our economy is shrinking. GDP is DOWN .1%. History tells us our economy is in trouble unless we show an annual growth rate of 4.0% to 4.5% minimum.
Unemployment claims rose 38,000 vs the prior week to 368,000 last week. Apparently President Obama is happy with these numbers because he abolishing his Jobs Council.
The US dollar is at an all time low vs the Euro. And the European economy is not anything to brag about right now.
Taxes have been raised on EVERY working person.
Our debt is now over $16 Trillion dollars and it is climbing are a record rate every day.
Obamacare is causing health insurance rates to go up by about 20% this year.
Taxes within Obamacare are the reason Boston Scientific is laying off 1,000 highly skilled and highly paid employees.
And January is not even over yet. Feel free to add your own observations to this list.
Arrrgh!! Not very insightful, I know, but accurate. Does the term FUBAR ring a bell?
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I M P E A C H M E N T

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#4 Jan 31, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrrgh!! Not very insightful, I know, but accurate. Does the term FUBAR ring a bell?
Yep. And very accurate.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Let's see, you try this once a month and forget the situation going in, like the moron you are. Then you mouse pipes in ???

Impressive ???

I read this somewhere, funny how "stories" change....

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Let's see, you try this once a month and forget the situation going in, like the moron you are. Then your mouse pipes in ???

Impressive ???

I read this somewhere, funny how "stories" change....

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Oh well, 3 years and Obummer is history.

Hillary will run for president even thou she swore she wouldn't.

Hillary will continue to carry the Obama torch, because she can.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
First year already over in crazy world ???
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
First year already over in crazy world ???
Have we been Bushwacked by another Rethuglicant?
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Obama hates black people. I took a shit in the toilet this morning and it looked like obama's 2 ugly kids and his wife looks like a fkn tranny drunk. I hope she falls down a flight of stairs and hits her face on the floor. Maybe that old bi#ch would look better.And hillary clinton looks like chucky the killer doll. I heard she has dead skin flaking off of her vagina.
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 31, 2013
2016 will be dedicated to campaigning.

2+ years remaining.

Lame duck better start DOING!!!
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Ronald wrote:
2016 will be dedicated to campaigning.
2+ years remaining.
Lame duck better start DOING!!!
Oh heck he is doing. Just not doing much of anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Team: The Minnesota Child Beaters 11 min Adrian the Spanker 8
Republicans Simply Don’t Want Minorities To Vote 35 min speak english 42
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 40 min pulling out of mn 79
Government FAILURE MnSURE Sure is phocked up 50 min LIbEralS 7
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 26,262
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 32,638
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 2 hr cantmakeitup 253
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••