Racist video from students at the U of M - Duluth hits the web

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: Insight News 55

A video of two young white women in blackface mocking African-Americans and repeatedly using the N-word has gone viral and sparked nationwide outrage.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Dec 6, 2012
Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior

America sent a strong message this last election that we won't tolerate racism and bigotry. How does it feel to be despised by most Americans, Crassus?
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#61 Dec 6, 2012
white people who only marry blacks..

and black people who only marry whites..

are not racists..

complete logic..
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#62 Dec 6, 2012
it means they aren't segregated
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#63 Dec 6, 2012
if you marry a different race than yourself it means you aren't racist.. if you date the same race you are automatically racist

there's nothing you can do about it that's just what it is..

it doesn't matter how nice or mean you are..

because your kids will come out and have the potential to hate someone
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#64 Dec 6, 2012
you actually believe that if everyone dated outside their race racism would still exist? LOL
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#65 Dec 6, 2012
if you are a mixed person who dates a white person and you look more white then you are racist because it means you hate black people..
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#66 Dec 6, 2012
obama is racist because he dated a black woman and he looks more black...
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior
America sent a strong message this last election that we won't tolerate racism and bigotry. How does it feel to be despised by most Americans, Crassus?
insert sound of crickets here
dang

Voorhees, NJ

#68 Dec 6, 2012
and obamas parents are not racist but he is.
still he tries though...
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Dec 6, 2012
dang wrote:
obama is racist because he dated a black woman and he looks more black...
Good lord, I didn't believe anyone could be that stupid.
speakit

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Dec 8, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....there r videos that other gurlz have put up on utube....such as........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P87Ymj5vNZ8XX
.......from my point of view - they r just expressing some essential truths that everybody knows about blax but don't say in everyday life ..........when people c the way that blax live and behave - of course they're gonna be rayciss.......
I mean you can try and justify this behavior if you feel the need to fact is that they look like to airhead white girls that are low class and trashy I think racist wp don't realize that to other people they look like white trash to others not "superior" like its not even funny its bad in a since of being tacky and lame if they were comedians they would be booed off stage like if they really have black bf they bf should be ashamed and embarrassed of them these are the type of ww with bm completely brain dead its obviously.

They probably saw there bf looking at a bw now they hate bw and did this video to vent but the real reason why this was stupid fit them to record then upload was bc its a given in this society now that videos can easily go viral within hours and even more so when you upload it to youtube! Haven't we seen this a few times silly ww posting things like this in a racist manner it going viral then them getting expelled like is that really worth you getting in trouble at school ruined reputation video will always be online for several years possible your life in danger if someone watched it and didn't like it that a huge price to pay for a pointless video but whatever you say
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#71 Dec 8, 2012
speakit wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean you can try and justify this behavior if you feel the need to fact is that they look like to airhead white girls that are low class and trashy I think racist wp don't realize that to other people they look like white trash to others not "superior" like its not even funny its bad in a since of being tacky and lame if they were comedians they would be booed off stage like if they really have black bf they bf should be ashamed and embarrassed of them these are the type of ww with bm completely brain dead its obviously.
They probably saw there bf looking at a bw now they hate bw and did this video to vent but the real reason why this was stupid fit them to record then upload was bc its a given in this society now that videos can easily go viral within hours and even more so when you upload it to youtube! Haven't we seen this a few times silly ww posting things like this in a racist manner it going viral then them getting expelled like is that really worth you getting in trouble at school ruined reputation video will always be online for several years possible your life in danger if someone watched it and didn't like it that a huge price to pay for a pointless video but whatever you say
Hey Pinhead! "airhead white girls that are low class and trashy" are usually the ones that date the black man. The weight class is usually well over 175lbs. The black man usually starts by turning her "baby mama" for da welfare. Than he get is girl to turn some tricks and deal some drugs. That's how the colored boys roll.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Dec 8, 2012
Well, well. It's America's most depised racist CRASSUS home alone again on a Saturday night waiting for his weekly midnight trek to Loring Park for gratification.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#73 Dec 8, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Well, well. It's America's most depised racist CRASSUS home alone again on a Saturday night waiting for his weekly midnight trek to Loring Park for gratification.
That's right pinhead! I'll be home all weekend writing one report and studying for finals next week. That's what successful students like me do. We study! Dropouts and losers go out drinking. Of course you never set foot in a college.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Dec 8, 2012
You'll be cruising the gay threads like usual. Don't kid us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 32,812
Ebola Spreads to Texas 2 hr Crusader 29
al freakin tax cheater 3 hr Frank 4
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 11 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 12 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 12 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 12 hr Doug77 133
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]