Petters attorney decries 'rush to judgment'

Tom Petters is not Osama bin Laden, his attorney said in an ad-hoc meeting with reporters today. Full Story
First Prev
of 757
Next Last
two reasons for guilty

Minneapolis, MN

#15455 Jan 17, 2014
P T Bull wrote:
Up until this point, I thought he was osama bin laden. Thanks, mr lawyer, for clarifying things.
3 billions reasons for guilt

50 yrs for greed
INDICT LARRY KUDLOW

United States

#15456 Mar 7, 2014
LITTLE FARVEL RAPHAN wrote:
LAWYERS GONE WILD ..........David Wildstein , michael ziotard Raphan , Bill Baroni , Jack Teitel aka Joachim Prinz aka Bernie Madoff/ Peter Becht aka jonathan pollard sold out the USA for their AIPAC masters ..........APARTHEID IZRAEL PAC of grifters..........see WANDERING WHO , Gatekeepers , FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , THE LAW IN THESE PARTS , Zionist Jackals , ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and SUPERCLASS OF ZIONIST TRAITORS by David Rothkopf and Baruch Goldstein Dershowitz.
..........The zionist thought police are livid about the PROJECT UNSPEAKABLE revelations of Apartheid Zionisms plots to get MLK , JFK , RFK , Malcolm X , James Forrestal and other OATH KEEPERS opposed to AIPAC - JDL / Infragard / COINTELPRO / MKULTRA cabals against the USA and for expansion of zio-imperialism and apartheid zyonizm..........watch out for the mossad thug , with hebrew tatoos , in the hit and run red corvette with FL tag 911TH..........See BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Gatekeepers, ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS , Spooky Business and WANDERING WHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 757
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr The Fact Is 32,959
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Bill 26,311
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 8 hr Imma Gunna 20
Solargate, Obama donor goes bankrupt (Sep '11) 12 hr Billy 75
sext me!!! 23 hr ThisGuy19 1
free stuff Sat Space ace 3
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEalS 266
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs