Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#174 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Go ahead and make the appointment, you'll be alone and with a moron....
You do get delusional when those meds are off. I can't be alone and with a moron. But I will be with a mornon, won't I dear Slewsie? I will be with you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#175 Feb 14, 2013
"mornon"

Guess you're a bore, right dummy ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#176 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"mornon"
Guess you're a bore, right dummy ?
That's my Spell Check Queen! You go gurl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#178 Feb 15, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#179 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my Spell Check Queen! You go gurl.
As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#181 Feb 15, 2013
I see you LOVE the freedom to make guy noises 7 days a week, for the last month ... Really impotent to you wing nuts, right loser ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ilk

Andover, MN

#182 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
The Slime washired by soro.org to moderate this forum, but the Slime does not admit it. The Slime does want everyone to know that it is the moderator, by slyly injecting into the conversation
inside info that could only be supplied by soros.com .
Kid stuff, like,"I know something trhat you don't know." What a pitiful sack of sht.
He was fired after being caught changing the wording in some of the posts he responded to. I know, he did that to one of mine and witnessed it on several others. He was fired, just like he was from his previous employer for spending too much time on the internet. And fired by his family because he couldn't provide for them and yet rather than looking for another job, spent all his time trolling on Topix. The guy is a loser and thinks he's member of the "fifth column" communist movement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#183 Feb 15, 2013
I sure get "fired" a lot....according to strangers. It's getting hard to afford my cabin, home, and investments, if your "reality" continues.... LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#184 Feb 15, 2013
Trashy's dumb, fat, minority son, right ??? LMAOROTFu~!

Guess, you know all about all strangers, too...right ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#185 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Trashy's dumb, fat, minority son, right ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Guess, you know all about all strangers, too...right ??
Now Slimy, don't put yourself down. You are not a stranger to most of us here on Topix. Certainly, you are strange, very strange, in fact, but those of us who post here are very aware of you, and your perverted mind and disposition.
The very fact that you admitedly think that sodomy of little bois is 'funny', gives one a window into the diseased mess that is your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Saint Paul, MN

#186 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Slimy, don't put yourself down. You are not a stranger to most of us here on Topix. Certainly, you are strange, very strange, in fact, but those of us who post here are very aware of you, and your perverted mind and disposition.
The very fact that you admitedly think that sodomy of little bois is 'funny', gives one a window into the diseased mess that is your mind.
It's a conspiracy, I tell you! Geroge Soros has bought thousands of people to post on Topix and make me look like a fool!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#187 Feb 15, 2013
OMG !!! It's (sorry capt) WORKING !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#188 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a conspiracy, I tell you! Geroge Soros has bought thousands of people to post on Topix and make me look like a fool!
Wow! Look at me. I have moved to St Paul. Did April Fools day come early this year, or was it just the Fool who showed up?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#189 Feb 15, 2013
It's April Fool's day and the fool just showed up.... Hello capt/fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#190 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Look at me. I have moved to St Paul. Did April Fools day come early this year, or was it just the Fool who showed up?
You don't have the nerve puncho!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#191 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are exaggerating a little bit. But Soros does pay my gay Slewsie a million dojo dolls a week for all the damage Slewsie does on here.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#192 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's April Fool's day and the fool just showed up.... Hello capt/fool.
Did some cowardly fool just say Hello, to me?
Oh, it was the Slime, you say? Well, never mind.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#193 Feb 15, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the nerve puncho!
You are a Mexican now?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#194 Feb 15, 2013
I see you LOVE the freedom to make guy/gay noises 7 days a week, for the last month, right drunk Con ???

... Really impotent to you wing nuts, right loser ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#196 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I see you LOVE the freedom to make guy/gay noises 7 days a week, for the last month, right drunk Con ???
... Really impotent to you wing nuts, right loser ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Is there anyone out there with a nind depraved enough to interpret this garbled post?
Iknow that it is said that a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but does this also apply to diseased minds? And if that diseased mind is in supporting a monster like George Soros, wouldn't totslly wasting such a mind be considered a blessing for mankind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 12 min Liberal 2
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 1 hr Tang Wong Chew 12
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 1 hr cantmakeitup 5
ebola in nyc!!!!!!!!!! 4 hr cantmakeitup 4
Liberal New York City Deserves Ebola 14 hr Ebola Van Jones 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 hr VN Vet 32,987
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 17 hr Ebola Van Jones O... 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs