Comments
81 - 100 of 308 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#107 Feb 12, 2013
Sure, I'm a "pervert" and you're a sober honest human! LMAOROTFu~!

TELL A COP, when they get to me, I'll own you.

Poor old drunk, you're trying so hard to protect your welfare, we pay you... LMAOROTU~!

Now change monikers, spam judge, and finish another fifth of Delicious PhillipKs VodKa ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#108 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, I'm a "pervert" and you're a sober honest human! LMAOROTFu~!
TELL A COP, when they get to me, I'll own you.
Poor old drunk, you're trying so hard to protect your welfare, we pay you... LMAOROTU~!
Now change monikers, spam judge, and finish another fifth of Delicious PhillipKs VodKa ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Do you Feel that nobody on here KNOWS that YOU are the Drunk?

I have been generous to you because of your clear and consistently revealed Mental Illness.

But do not confuse my/our kindness with ignorance....WE know that you are mixing something with that Thorazine!

Leave the Children alone, and prepare for the Pain Filled Eternity that awaits you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#109 Feb 12, 2013
Brought to you, by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, BREAKFAST OF Cons.... LMAOROTFU~!

Served with the usual side of SPAM ~!

Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't like some con "accomplishments" too....

Come on do SOMETHING dumbsh*t !

Guess, you can't, right ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#110 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Brought to you, by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, BREAKFAST OF Cons.... LMAOROTFU~!
Served with the usual side of SPAM ~!
Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't like some con "accomplishments" too....
Come on do SOMETHING dumbsh*t !
Guess, you can't, right ???
Slewsie dear, why do you repeat yourself so much? It's the experimental medications they have you on, isn't it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#111 Feb 12, 2013
Poor trolls, did your fishy wife leave, so you're switching "teams" ??? LMAOROTFU~! GOOD !!!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#112 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor trolls, did your fishy wife leave, so you're switching "teams" ??? LMAOROTFU~! GOOD !!!
My gay hubby really is one witty guy, isn't he? Way to go Slewsie!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#113 Feb 12, 2013
Poor trolls, did your fishy wife leave, so you're switching "teams" ??? LMAOROTFU~! GOOD !!! Try con, use VodKa ~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#114 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor trolls, did your fishy wife leave, so you're switching "teams" ??? LMAOROTFU~! GOOD !!! Try con, use VodKa ~!
Slewsie dear, why do you repeat yourself so much? It's the experimental medications they have you on, isn't it?
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#115 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You were the first to bring out your attraction to little bois.
(Slew) "My favorite toys are liitle bois, but they break so easily."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#116 Feb 12, 2013

Since, you're one of the bois(bunches of idiots), how was the sodomy (you claim)??? As good as your alien probings ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Nice admission to being sodomized, funny you're bragging, right ? Too bad, you didn't videotape, so you could show us all. LMAOROTFU~

Capt at the "convention"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#117 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since, you're one of the bois(bunches of idiots), how was the sodomy (you claim)??? As good as your alien probings ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Nice admission to being sodomized, funny you're bragging, right ? Too bad, you didn't videotape, so you could show us all. LMAOROTFU~
Capt at the "convention"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tAWxU4BC5kcXX
You beleive that sodomy is funny? do you suppose those little bois also thought that what you were doing to them was also funny? You are a twisted POS, Slime, and every post you make only confirms it.And you say you want to watch videotapes of this criminal activity. How sick are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#118 Feb 12, 2013
You're the little boi, does it make you laugh ?? Tickle ?? Keep it up, it's your perverted position, PUTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~! Nice writing, getting mad, that you BEN HAD ~! After all, you keep claiming it...
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#119 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're the little boi, does it make you laugh ?? Tickle ?? Keep it up, it's your perverted position, PUTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~! Nice writing, getting mad, that you BEN HAD ~! After all, you keep claiming it...
OMG! OMG! What will we do? The Spell Check Queen of Topix made a typo. What will we do? This doesn't happen more than 87 or 88 times a day. What will we do?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#121 Feb 12, 2013
You're the little boi, does it make you laugh ?? Tickle ?? Keep it up, it's your perverted position, PUTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~! Nice writing, getting mad, that you BENT HAD ~! After all, you keep claiming it...

Ben was cute, you really didn't get it ???

"Man", you really have a tiny mind...

Try this one...

You make a good gay, you have the talent... Of course, you've probably played the part.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#122 Feb 12, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#123 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're the little boi, does it make you laugh ?? Tickle ?? Keep it up, it's your perverted position, PUTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~! Nice writing, getting mad, that you BENT HAD ~! After all, you keep claiming it...
Ben was cute, you really didn't get it ???
"Man", you really have a tiny mind...
Try this one...
You make a good gay, you have the talent... Of course, you've probably played the part.
OMG! OMG! What will we do? The Spell Check Queen of Topix made a typo. What will we do? This doesn't happen more than 87 or 88 times a day. What will we do?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#124 Feb 12, 2013
Sure I did spamming moron. LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#125 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure I did spamming moron. LMAOROTFU~!
Irony of all ironies. The gay Slewsie is calling someone else a spamming moron. Good one gay Slewsie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#128 Feb 12, 2013
the question remains, has the Slime Fathered, mothered or produced without any help, any children of it's own.? We have heard that it has denigated other persons children, and by it's own admission, has sodomized little bois, but has never revealed any ablity to reproduce on it's own. We realize that the task becomes more difficult when one insists on using the back door for what rightfully should be a front door delivery, but as someone else has pointed out, you can't fix stupid.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#129 Feb 12, 2013
Try "last call" at a leather bar, old buffoon ! LMAOROTFU~!

Republican logic

"Maybe if we put this uncle Tom anchor baby up there as a token, the Latinos will forget we hate them."

My response to Rubio's SOTU rebuttal - STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who don't like football 25 min Sammie 6
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 33 min LIbEralS 31
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr SpaceBlues 32,489
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 16 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 16 hr Wendall 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 17 hr JamesA 77
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr LMS 26,227
•••
•••
•••