TrashyLiar's kids.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#217 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con....

Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron..

PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!

So, you "played" crazy for your stolen pension ??

My SIW guess about you was too close, huh ?

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER "life".

Do some MORE self judging, con.... it's why your life's worth living, right ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#218 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con.... Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron...
My gay hubby loves Spam. He requests that the cooks at the institution serve it up every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The tell Slewsie it is Spam and he smiles even though it usually is just scrambled eggs, hot dogs, and goulosh. But he never knows. Those meds must be pretty potent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#219 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con....
Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron..
PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!
So, you "played" crazy for your stolen pension ??
My SIW guess about you was too close, huh ?
WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER "life".
Do some MORE self judging, con.... it's why your life's worth living, right ??? LMAOROTFU~!
By ant stretch of the imagination, could this post above be the product of any but a diseased mind? The Slime has been abused, and has abused so many others, that all sense of rationality has long ago fled from the mindless cavity where a healthy brain had it's infant beginnings. How pitiful that such a tortured creature should be forced to live in it's misery, when simply going to the Light would give surcease.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#223 Feb 16, 2013
Con & capt are either a "couple" or the same person... I'm betting on the same, since con's already proven to be a dishonest troll, without a life... Good "job" troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#224 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Con & capt are either a "couple" or the same person... I'm betting on the same, since con's already proven to be a dishonest troll, without a life... Good "job" troll.
Calling others dishonest trolls. Oh, Slewsie. That is precious coming from you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#225 Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#226 Feb 16, 2013
As long as we're both here, you ACTUALLY forgot when you nephew died and blame him for your welfare, before he was born ? "Man" you're a POS !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#227 Feb 16, 2013
I wonder how my views would change if my parents had come from different families?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#228 Feb 16, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
As long as we're both here, you ACTUALLY forgot when you nephew died and blame him for your welfare, before he was born ? "Man" you're a POS !!!
Slewsie, you tell the very best jokes about dead Marines and children wih cancer. Aren't we lucky there is only one POS like you, dear Slewsie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#229 Feb 16, 2013
I wonder why you have no life... Poor trolls, all your pals left the playground, when you quit being human.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#230 Feb 16, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
I wonder why you have no life... Poor trolls, all your pals left the playground, when you quit being human.
Slewsie, you are right. I am not here 24/7 like you are. And I am not the Spell Check Queen of Topix like you are. Oh, my. I guess you and I are just stuck with each other, right hun?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#231 Feb 16, 2013
Works for ME !!!

You're helping my cause ! LMNAOROFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#232 Feb 16, 2013
Guy turns politics into a pissing match, to end up pissing on your own party !!

I LOVE IT !!!!

Drink more, you're have more pee, peon... LMAOROTFU~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#233 Feb 16, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewsie, you tell the very best jokes about dead Marines and children wih cancer. Aren't we lucky there is only one POS like you, dear Slewsie?
Do I ??? As you say, never let a crisis get wasted or a lie untold.
So, you say "wih" cancer ???
Sweet stupidity, troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#234 Feb 16, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Do I ??? As you say, never let a crisis get wasted or a lie untold.
So, you say "wih" cancer ???
Sweet stupidity, troll.
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#235 Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#236 Feb 16, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
My Slewsie knows more about being a dishonest troll than anyone on Topix, don't you hun?
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#238 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>
My Slewsie knows more about being a dishonest troll than anyone on Topix, don't you hun?
Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#239 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
Slewsie from Seattle <quoted text>
I lie more on here each day than everyone else combined.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#240 Feb 17, 2013
Simpleton.... LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harrassed on purpose my whole life 9 min cowboy chris 2
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties 10 min cowboy chris 1
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 15 min cowboy chris 9
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota 41 min LIbEralS 9
Obama's America 3 hr OK Barry 75
Radical Islam Thu LIbEralS 5
News Religious Leader Accused Of Sex Abuse Returned ... Wed wichita-rick 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages