THE WAY GODLY WOMEN ARE to DRESS AND LOOK

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2013
How can any CHRISTIAN believe that it is the will of God, for WOMAN to dress and look any other way, than according to the standards set here in the written word of God?

How could a CHRISTIAN women ever wear one of these wicked things called a BIKINI and not feel guilty? How could a Christian man ever allow his daughter or wife ever to even own this wickedness much less wear it? WEARING BIKINI'S IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.

How can CHRISTIAN men allow their wives and daughters to wear makeup. That is certainly not Godly.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Timothy, Chapter 2
9: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10: But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
6: For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
7: For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
8: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
9: Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
14: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15: But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2013
ARE WOMEN THAT WEAR...

bikini's

halter tops

men clothing

tattoo's

body piercings

hair cropped

cutoff's

anything that shows their legs or buttocks or breast

High heels

spandex or anything of this kind of filth

change the natural God given color of their hair

Make up

nail polish

anything that changes their God given appearance

ARE THESE WOMEN GODLY AND HOLY TO GOD?

Yes or no?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Sep 5, 2013
That is between them and their god and not for you to decide in this life.

If you cannot look at a woman in a bathing suit, or shorts, or with short hair, without becoming aroused, it is your soul, your mind, your heart, your "beast", that needs some tending to, not hers.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
That is between them and their god and not for you to decide in this life.
If you cannot look at a woman in a bathing suit, or shorts, or with short hair, without becoming aroused, it is your soul, your mind, your heart, your "beast", that needs some tending to, not hers.
Well then...stake your life and soul on your own words...I will do the same.

Winner takes all.

God will judge between you and I... who is of the truth and who is the liar.

Do you accept this challenge?

Yes or no?
sahra

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Hi, maybe you should look into Muslim women. Most dress modestly and obey God. By the way Islam is Abraham religion.
John Lee Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Muslim women dress modestly while they funnel money to terrorists, strap bombs under their burkhas, and send their children off to blow up strangers.
You can't always judge a book by it's cover.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 6, 2013
sahra wrote:
Hi, maybe you should look into Muslim women. Most dress modestly and obey God. By the way Islam is Abraham religion.
And Abraham is mentioned in ALL three holy books that came from that area.
.
Those being the Bible(Christian), Koran(Muslim), & Tanakh(Jewish).

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Sep 6, 2013
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then...stake your life and soul on your own words...I will do the same.
Winner takes all.
God will judge between you and I... who is of the truth and who is the liar.
Do you accept this challenge?
Yes or no?
There is nothing to challenge. This is not a competition. Each shall be judged unto his or her own.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Sep 6, 2013
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
How can any CHRISTIAN believe that it is the will of God, for WOMAN to dress and look any other way, than according to the standards set here in the written word of God?
How could a CHRISTIAN women ever wear one of these wicked things called a BIKINI and not feel guilty? How could a Christian man ever allow his daughter or wife ever to even own this wickedness much less wear it? WEARING BIKINI'S IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.
How can CHRISTIAN men allow their wives and daughters to wear makeup. That is certainly not Godly.
Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
1 Timothy, Chapter 2
9: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10: But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
6: For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
7: For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
8: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
9: Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
14: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15: But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
Did you know that pants are a PAGAN thing? That pagan women were the first to wear them.
Jesus did NOT wear pants. He wore what was normal in that day and age for that area.
.
Which was a knee length tunic and outer robe.
.
http://www.studylight.org/dic/hbd/view.cgi... Loose-fitting, knee length garment worn next to the skin (Matthew 10:10 ; Mark 6:9 )
.
http://www.garbtheworld.com/pgs/biblical.shtm...
.
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0767765.html In Asia both women and men have long worn pants for warmth, comfort, and convenience. In Rome and Greece women and men wore tunics.
In the fourth century, women in the Western world wore pants, which they adapted from the Persians. At that time, pants were considered unmanly.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#11 Sep 6, 2013
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then...stake your life and soul on your own words...I will do the same.
Winner takes all.
God will judge between you and I... who is of the truth and who is the liar.
Do you accept this challenge?
Yes or no?
really doesn't make a difference, since the god of your cult has been proven false...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really doesn't make a difference, since the god of your cult has been proven false...
You're spoiling my fun Woodtick.:)
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really doesn't make a difference, since the god of your cult has been proven false...
Are you talking about Obama?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Sep 6, 2013
I see the trolls have been marking everyone almost with negative marks.
.
Maybe it is because the trolls do NOT want to learn about things?
CRASSUS

Warsaw, Poland

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
I see the trolls have been marking everyone almost with negative marks.
.
Maybe it is because the trolls do NOT want to learn about things?
Here you are defending the Muslims again. They are the scum of the earth and so are you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 Sep 6, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spoiling my fun Woodtick.:)
sorry...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Sep 6, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are defending the Muslims again. They are the scum of the earth and so are you.
since they worship the same proven false god you do, that would make you the scum of the Earth also, wouldn't it?

i concur...
CRASSUS

Warsaw, Poland

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
And Abraham is mentioned in ALL three holy books that came from that area.
.
Those being the Bible(Christian), Koran(Muslim), & Tanakh(Jewish).
You have the brain of a pea. Everyone knows that roll of toilet paper called the koran was copied from the Bible 700 years after the death of Christ.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#21 Sep 6, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I belong to no religion, pinhead. You however, are a dikk worshiper.
you're an atheist? who'da thunk it? most atheists can think for themselves...what happened to you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#22 Sep 6, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You have the brain of a pea. Everyone knows that roll of toilet paper called the koran was copied from the Bible 700 years after the death of Christ.
you obviously have absolutely no idea what is in the quran, do you?

why do you post shit that clearly points out your ignorance on the subject?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Sep 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>since they worship the same proven false god you do, that would make you the scum of the Earth also, wouldn't it?
i concur...
I would like to learn how the troll inferred that I was supposedly defending Muslims in the post the troll was replying to.
.
When I was making note of what marks were being placed on various posts by trolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say 2 hr LIbEralS 17
NHL playoffs!!! 8 hr perfect time to p... 23
Where did Freddy Gray work?? Or attend college?? 10 hr DeShawn Malt Liquor 27
News Obama dines with Streisand, Springsteen, Kardas... (May '14) 11 hr swedenforever 19
News Nekima Levy-Pounds voted in as Minneapolis NAAC... 11 hr cowboy chris 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun _Zoey_ 234
Centipedes are the worst! Sun DeShawn Malt Liquor 3
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]