Mpls. Mayor R.T. Rybak Won't Run for Re-Election

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSTP

Rybak said, "By doing this job they way I've chosen to do it for for 11 years, it requires a lot of sacrifice.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scooby Slew

South Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>888-555-5555 And he could not get through??? I just don't understand!
Maybe he forgot to dial the one.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Why are you still here!

Are the Folks at Seattle West Insane Asylum still on Holiday?

Ok, But when the "boys" get back, make sure you ask them to fill your syringe for you!

We will miss you on 1/3/2013 when you go on your Big Trip.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still here!
Are the Folks at Seattle West Insane Asylum still on Holiday?
Ok, But when the "boys" get back, make sure you ask them to fill your syringe for you!
We will miss you on 1/3/2013 when you go on your Big Trip.
Funny how that stuff works. Allow me to enlighten:

...It is indeed a magical dojo. Nestled in the clouds above the Cascade mountains, equipped with unicorns, faeries, and that old Chinese guy with the long white beard and flowing white robes that appears in all of the old kung fu movies. Where people like Chow Yun Fat can dance across the tops of the giant bamboo forests, a hundred feet in the air, as easy as you might walk across your kitchen floor. Where a true martial artist like Kwai Chang Slewpid can literally fly and snatch the pebble from the masters hand. Where Thorazine grows on trees like chocolate marshmallows.
And as such, being all magical and mythical and everything, it would have no proper address.

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Sure canmakeitup, but cantgetitup, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Sure canmakeitup, but cantgetitup, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Deviated Sexual Sociopath,

Your little "definition" that you created 2 weeks after you were busted for your ongoing sexually abusive ways, does not fly. Even here on this post you cannot help but expose your defective sexual projections!

The Authorities KNOW who you are, what you have advocated,and what you Brag about doing to Little BOI's.

Go to the Light before they come to get you....and DO NOT HURT OTHERS, just take yourself out!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that stuff works. Allow me to enlighten:
...It is indeed a magical dojo. Nestled in the clouds above the Cascade mountains, equipped with unicorns, faeries, and that old Chinese guy with the long white beard and flowing white robes that appears in all of the old kung fu movies. Where people like Chow Yun Fat can dance across the tops of the giant bamboo forests, a hundred feet in the air, as easy as you might walk across your kitchen floor. Where a true martial artist like Kwai Chang Slewpid can literally fly and snatch the pebble from the masters hand. Where Thorazine grows on trees like chocolate marshmallows.
And as such, being all magical and mythical and everything, it would have no proper address.
And the answer to the age old Kung Fu question, "What is the sound of zero integrity?" It is LMAOROTFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••