Mpls. Mayor R.T. Rybak Won't Run for Re-Election

There are 27 comments on the KSTP story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Mpls. Mayor R.T. Rybak Won't Run for Re-Election. In it, KSTP reports that:

Rybak said, "By doing this job they way I've chosen to do it for for 11 years, it requires a lot of sacrifice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scooby Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>888-555-5555 And he could not get through??? I just don't understand!
Maybe he forgot to dial the one.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Why are you still here!

Are the Folks at Seattle West Insane Asylum still on Holiday?

Ok, But when the "boys" get back, make sure you ask them to fill your syringe for you!

We will miss you on 1/3/2013 when you go on your Big Trip.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still here!
Are the Folks at Seattle West Insane Asylum still on Holiday?
Ok, But when the "boys" get back, make sure you ask them to fill your syringe for you!
We will miss you on 1/3/2013 when you go on your Big Trip.
Funny how that stuff works. Allow me to enlighten:

...It is indeed a magical dojo. Nestled in the clouds above the Cascade mountains, equipped with unicorns, faeries, and that old Chinese guy with the long white beard and flowing white robes that appears in all of the old kung fu movies. Where people like Chow Yun Fat can dance across the tops of the giant bamboo forests, a hundred feet in the air, as easy as you might walk across your kitchen floor. Where a true martial artist like Kwai Chang Slewpid can literally fly and snatch the pebble from the masters hand. Where Thorazine grows on trees like chocolate marshmallows.
And as such, being all magical and mythical and everything, it would have no proper address.

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26 Dec 28, 2012
Sure canmakeitup, but cantgetitup, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#27 Dec 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure canmakeitup, but cantgetitup, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Deviated Sexual Sociopath,

Your little "definition" that you created 2 weeks after you were busted for your ongoing sexually abusive ways, does not fly. Even here on this post you cannot help but expose your defective sexual projections!

The Authorities KNOW who you are, what you have advocated,and what you Brag about doing to Little BOI's.

Go to the Light before they come to get you....and DO NOT HURT OTHERS, just take yourself out!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Dec 28, 2012
I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat. I love repetition. Repeat.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Dec 29, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that stuff works. Allow me to enlighten:
...It is indeed a magical dojo. Nestled in the clouds above the Cascade mountains, equipped with unicorns, faeries, and that old Chinese guy with the long white beard and flowing white robes that appears in all of the old kung fu movies. Where people like Chow Yun Fat can dance across the tops of the giant bamboo forests, a hundred feet in the air, as easy as you might walk across your kitchen floor. Where a true martial artist like Kwai Chang Slewpid can literally fly and snatch the pebble from the masters hand. Where Thorazine grows on trees like chocolate marshmallows.
And as such, being all magical and mythical and everything, it would have no proper address.
And the answer to the age old Kung Fu question, "What is the sound of zero integrity?" It is LMAOROTFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 53 min _Zoey_ 249
Minneapolis PedalPub riders hit with water ball... 57 min Crassus 4
Best massage in Minneapolis 12 hr Tellitlikeitis 4
Letter tells L.I. black family: 'YOU DON'T BELO... 12 hr Tellitlikeitis 4
Judicial Assistant 17 hr Redeemer 1
american nationalist party 17 hr Redeemer 16
Riding the Gay Choo Choo Train 21 hr FOVR 12
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE