Mpls. Mayor R.T. Rybak Won't Run for Re-Election

Dec 27, 2012 Full story: KSTP 27

Rybak said, "By doing this job they way I've chosen to do it for for 11 years, it requires a lot of sacrifice.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Our boy mayor is all grown up. He now is going to move off to Washington and do to all of America what he has done to the City of Minneapolis.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
So he's going to be a lobbyist?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#3 Dec 27, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
So he's going to be a lobbyist?
Good one! He says nothing in the article, but you know he already has it decided.

I am thinking that our boy Archie will be in charge of the public works project that will give jobs to everyone out of work by building some million dollar drinking fountains all over the country.

Rogers, MN

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! He says nothing in the article, but you know he already has it decided.
I am thinking that our boy Archie will be in charge of the public works project that will give jobs to everyone out of work by building some million dollar drinking fountains all over the country.
Let us not forget the underground bike paths down the center median on the expressways and dog parks with swimming pools, doggie life jackets and lifeguards.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he and Soupy Sayles Belton can join forces and give people epileptic seizures just listening to them talk.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Those all are great ideas! Mr Ryback was a great Mayor. He will be welcomed with open arms no matter what he does.

Rogers, MN

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Soupy Sales Belton...good one. Good comparison since no one ever really knew what Soupy Sales did either.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 27, 2012
THE last great Mayor in the Twin Cities was "Super" Mayor Charlie McCarthy All the rest, Frazier, Belton, RT, Coleman, Latimer, all pale in comparison to Charlie!!

Location hidden

#9 Dec 27, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Those all are great ideas! Mr Ryback was a great Mayor. He will be welcomed with open arms no matter what he does.
Mr Rybak was a terrible mayor, he has sent more business to the suburbs than the 5 previous mayors combined. The police force was riddled with scandle, many of his appointments have been brought up on charges costing the city thousands in reparation. No, RT was a DFL lacky who simply spent other peoples money foolishly,,, but that is the motto and mantra of the DFL
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Rybak was a terrible mayor, he has sent more business to the suburbs than the 5 previous mayors combined. The police force was riddled with scandle, many of his appointments have been brought up on charges costing the city thousands in reparation. No, RT was a DFL lacky who simply spent other peoples money foolishly,,, but that is the motto and mantra of the DFL
You are a proven LIAR! You lied about your phone number that I called and you are lying about the greatest Mayor in the history of the world.

Rogers, MN

#11 Dec 27, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a proven LIAR! You lied about your phone number that I called and you are lying about the greatest Mayor in the history of the world.
Did you really expect someone to post their correct phone number on this forum? did it start with 555-?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 27, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really expect someone to post their correct phone number on this forum? did it start with 555-?
What's your problem? It was one of them toll free numbers. Why wouldn't I think it was his.

He and Stupid Liberal are the biggest liars on Topix.

Since: Jan 11

Saint Michael, MN

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
Our boy mayor is all grown up. He now is going to move off to Washington and do to all of America what he has done to the City of Minneapolis.
You mean screw us over ??
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama will appoint him head of the EPA, that person is leaving, and Ryback has a lot of crap around here he could clean up.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Dec 27, 2012
He could start with your mouth/mentality.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
He could start with your mouth/mentality.
Why are you still here?

God is calling. Go before you destroy any chance you may have had.....Although it is probably to late for you.
Jack Awff

Ashburn, VA

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Don't forget R(aise) T(axes) Rybak's generous corporate welfare to the Vikings for a new stadium. It'll cost the Minneapolis taxpayers big time in the years ahead.

Thanks for nothing, R(aise) T(axes).

Location hidden

#19 Dec 28, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
888-555-5555 And he could not get through??? I just don't understand!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Dec 28, 2012
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>888-555-5555 And he could not get through??? I just don't understand!
Aaahumm,

He is communicating with American Democrats here on Topix. These Deviated Narcissistic Hedonists need to be addressed in a manner they can understand.

Therefore, a Telephone Number that begins with 1-900 would be more appropriate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min litesong 33,472
Sex 6 hr Oldman5658 5
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 13 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 14 hr American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 15 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 17 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 17 hr Sunshine 13
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web