executive order, bypassing Congress e...

executive order, bypassing Congress entirely

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Sunny

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 23, 2014
TPNN Video: Continuing with his war on religious freedom, EMPEROR Obama signed yet ANOTHER executive order today which TRAMPLES religious rights in America. Check out his explanationů
http://bit.ly/1pxu94s

Stop this action.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Another pointless waste of resources and an end run around congress. There are already laws in place that prohibit discrimination based on anything. We don't need this because we already have it.
Time

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 23, 2014
For impeachment!
mid term election

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 23, 2014
Time wrote:
For impeachment!
just watch, the house and senate controlled by the RIGHT side of America.

Time to revoke all muslim initiatives.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#5 Jul 24, 2014
mid term election wrote:
<quoted text>
just watch, the house and senate controlled by the RIGHT side of America.
Time to revoke all muslim initiatives.
I would like to see every incumbent senator and congressman ousted. That would just make my year.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 24, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see every incumbent senator and congressman ousted. That would just make my year.
Sad but true, the same voters will vote the same way. Stupid can't be fixed. Look at redeemer, the real one, it is still spewing the same old Libertard crap. Midterms outcome won't change from the Obama election. Don't be surprised. Still see Obama bumper stickers on vehicles. The "end" of the USA might be near.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 24, 2014
mid term election wrote:
<quoted text>
just watch, the house and senate controlled by the RIGHT side of America.
Time to revoke all muslim initiatives.
Ain't going to happen,you baggers are damage goods.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Jul 24, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true, the same voters will vote the same way. Stupid can't be fixed. Look at redeemer, the real one, it is still spewing the same old Libertard crap. Midterms outcome won't change from the Obama election. Don't be surprised. Still see Obama bumper stickers on vehicles. The "end" of the USA might be near.
I keep wondering when there will be an executive order rescinding the two term limit rule for president. I'll be the subsequent explanation would be kind of funny in a twisted sort of way.
goose

Elgin, IL

#9 Jul 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't going to happen,you baggers are damage goods.
How is your war on gays going Redeemer. You sure like to use the term "baggers" alot. You hate gays don't you.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jul 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't going to happen,you baggers are damage goods.
Never did gradagate HS did,ya??

Hate ta ax querestions of a moron..
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#11 Jul 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't going to happen,you baggers are damage goods.
Sorry but all the major polls and analysis say the republicans are taking back the senate. You liberals where given a golden opportunity in 2008 and a second chance in 2012. You botched it beyond belief. Now you have a presidency teetering over the edge of a cliff and congress being taken over by the republicans. Sad time to be a psycho lib!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert spencer 1 hr Space ace 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Into The Night 37,289
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 5 hr Truth 46
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 740
'Back up': Hillary's 'skin crawled' 7 hr Space ace 7
Trump speech 8 hr MAGA Trump 14
Aliens land during solar eclipse Tue Roma 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages