Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#47 May 4, 2013
Sure you're right, IT TOOK 6 months, RIGHT ??? LMAOROFU~!

What a complete child.....

3 fingers and toes on each webbed appendage.....?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 May 4, 2013
Pretty funny, you DENIED your quote first, right ??? Poor troll, not a man, just a mockery.
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#51 May 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Pretty funny, you DENIED your quote first, right ??? Poor troll, not a man, just a mockery.
What quote did he deny again? The post you made up?

If you want to talk parrots, just look at your replies across multiple threads.....IMMR up, I don't know, 10000 times posted about this topic total? Polly want a stock pick? Awk. I think that other poster was right, you have little dog syndrome, and you have it bad. Get some help, little man.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#52 May 4, 2013
Did I miss your imaginary presentation ceremony ?? Oh darn.... Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???

LMAOROTFU~!

My favorite non-smart comment, was the 787 will never fly passengers with lithium ion batteries... RIGHT !!???

Look at those BIG BIRDS, right buddy ???

non-smarter- post #46
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...

"Lithium ion batteries should NEVER have been approved for this application, and the FAA is more likely to mandate Boeing use a different battery technology."

Looks like, you said the FAA would MANDATE DIFFERENT BATTERIES, dumbass ~!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#55 May 4, 2013
Tell us all about your success, while you talk big and prove nothing.... Oh right, you're NOTHING ....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#57 May 4, 2013
Tell us all about your success, while you talk big and prove nothing.... Oh right, you're NOTHING ....Pretty sad, this is the new topix "mentality" ?

Child.........
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#59 May 4, 2013
Tell us all about your success, while you talk big and prove nothing.... Oh right, you're NOTHING ....Pretty sad, this is the new topix "mentality" ?

Child.........
Schmahl Theme Song

Minneapolis, MN

#60 May 4, 2013
SeattleMyAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake!
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I've got some money 'cause I just got paid
Now, how I wish I had someone to talk to
I'm in an awful way

I got in town a month ago
I seen a lot of girls since then
If I could meet 'em I could get 'em
But as yet I haven't met 'em
That's how I'm in the state I'm in

Oh,
I'm in an awful way

Another fella told me
He had a sister who looked just fine
Instead of bein' my deliv'rance
She had a strange resemblance
To a cat named Frankenstein

Ooh, la,
I'm in an awful way

It's hard on a fella
When he don't know his way around
If I don't find me a honey
To help me spend my money
I'm gonna have to blow this town

Oh, no
I'm in an awful way

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#64 May 6, 2013
Someone should tell the MN Legislature: Your pay raise will become effective as soon as you do.

Yeah, I know, it is an oldie, but it fits in this case.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#65 May 6, 2013
Pay for WORKING ??? YOU ?? Please...

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to have one or two "dark" experiences like that to make us well rounded people, don't we?
I thought I wanted to do "real man's work" once and went to work during my college years in a foundry, on the 3rd shift, doing a similar task - and I it because of the macho image, plus it paid about 17 cents an hour more than my job in the grocery business.
The first night was one of those steamy summer nights where it goes down to about 92 degrees, with 90% humidity. Inside the plant it had to be at least 120 degrees with the furnaces running.
I lasted until the first break, then said I was going out for a smoke & ran like hell to get away. I was too embarrassed to even go pick up my check for the 2 hours and 15 minutes I was on the payroll.
All I knew after that night was that I had a lot more respect for anyone that could handle a job like that than I did prior to that fateful evening.

Hey SL/Trashy-
Did you figure out you're not a man and "pretend" pretty poorly, QUITTER !!!? Fully explains why you DON'T respect American union workers, since you could NEVER do the work..... QUITTER ~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#66 May 6, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Someone should tell the MN Legislature: Your pay raise will become effective as soon as you do.
Yeah, I know, it is an oldie, but it fits in this case.
So tax increases at the top brackets, tax increases on alcohol and cigarrettes, tax increases on broadening the sales tax, tax increases on small businesses and restaurants by raising the minimum wage, new fees on auto licensing, etc.

More LGA for Minneapolis, St Paul, and Duluth; more money for public employees(where do you think the school spending goes?), a 40% raise for the legislature, etc. Which other forms of payola from the DFL to their base am I missing?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#67 May 6, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>So tax increases at the top brackets, tax increases on alcohol and cigarrettes, tax increases on broadening the sales tax, tax increases on small businesses and restaurants by raising the minimum wage, new fees on auto licensing, etc.
More LGA for Minneapolis, St Paul, and Duluth; more money for public employees(where do you think the school spending goes?), a 40% raise for the legislature, etc. Which other forms of payola from the DFL to their base am I missing?
I think you got most of them. You would think this would be enough for most thinking people. Not so much for the voluntarily ignorant, low information voters though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted 4 hr Mirror 4
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 8 hr Capt Crunch 8
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 10 hr Elizabeth 16
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 11 hr Wendall 5
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 11 hr Wendall 10
No mention of radical Islam in FBI threat report 11 hr Herb 2
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 11 hr Herb 70
•••
•••
•••