Comments
21 - 40 of 52 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#23 May 3, 2013
Smurt L wrote:
... most of the morning flights I take into Sea-Tac,...
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Please help this poster any way you can: some mythical dojo dollars, a stiff backbone, access to a mythical dojo in the sky, an egress window in his mom's basement.

Bushwhacker, Topix's 2013 Mr. Irrelevant.
Obamas Resume

Minneapolis, MN

#25 May 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Please help this poster any way you can: some mythical dojo dollars, a stiff backbone, access to a mythical dojo in the sky, an egress window in his mom's basement.
Bushwhacker, Topix's 2013 Mr. Irrelevant.
He's beyond help.

I will be filling in the egress window in his mommies house.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26 May 3, 2013
Did I miss your imaginary presentation ceremony ?? Oh darn.... Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???

LMAOROTFU~!

My favorite non-smart comment, was the 787 will never fly passengers with lithium ion batteries... RIGHT !!???

Look at those BIG BIRDS, right buddy ???

non-smarter- post #46
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

"Lithium ion batteries should NEVER have been approved for this application, and the FAA is more likely to mandate Boeing use a different battery technology."

Looks like, you said the FAA would MANDATE DIFFERENT BATTERIES, dumbass ~!!!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#27 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
My favorite non-smart comment, was the 787 will never fly passengers with lithium ion batteries... RIGHT !!???
~!!!
Another made up "quote" from Topix's 2013 Mr. Irrelevant, Amused In the Bushes Whacking Slewchebag, or just Bushwhacker. Too bad you can't make an argument based on the actual posting, Mr Irrelevant.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28 May 3, 2013

SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~

non-smarter- post #46
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...
"Lithium ion batteries should NEVER have been approved for this application, and the FAA is more likely to mandate Boeing use a different battery technology."

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#29 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
non-smarter- post #46
Here is the address, you will have to sign a waiver and prove you can defend yourself. I can have them waive the guest fee!
6511 Ware Road, Circle Pines, anytime after 6 and before 8. You do have at least a Green Belt right? You need help with money for an airline ticket? Cash in some of that IMMR stock you keep bragging about! Come on Step up little one! Be A MAN! Show me you have some balls!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#30 May 3, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the address, you will have to sign a waiver and prove you can defend yourself. I can have them waive the guest fee!
6511 Ware Road, Circle Pines, anytime after 6 and before 8. You do have at least a Green Belt right? You need help with money for an airline ticket? Cash in some of that IMMR stock you keep bragging about! Come on Step up little one! Be A MAN! Show me you have some balls!
Classic little dog syndrome by Bushwhacker, bark a lot, then run away when confronted.
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

#31 May 3, 2013
Legislative pay raise? Pah shaw. Not to worry, all is well. They're sticking every Minnesotan with tax increases in order to pay for it.

See how well it all works out?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#32 May 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Classic little dog syndrome by Bushwhacker, bark a lot, then run away when confronted.
Like your definition of running away, considering I offer wagers and you decline.

So, I'm the puppy, you're the kitty, and your other pet is a rodent... Seems "right", to me !!!

Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#33 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text> Like your definition of running away, considering I offer wagers and you decline.
So, I'm the puppy, you're the kitty, and your other pet is a rodent... Seems "right", to me !!!
Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???
Who is this hard Fighting DOJO Master, Slewblomkin?

Our Slewblomkin is a lonely little Pasty Gray Fellow, Un Married, probably a Homosexual that Hates himself, sitting in the Basement of his Home with 2-3 computer screens in front of him.

One Screen has the "Day Traders Ticker" on it, one screen is dedicated to one of the Low Cost Stock Trading Sites on the Web, the last screen has Topix, where he comes on and abuses strangers from his Darkened World in his Basement.

He is a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading like a Junkie!

He loses more that he wins, and that is when he really goes off on strangers here who have lives that remind him of his miserable existence in the Basement.

He HATES!, and he tosses out an occasional Leftist Political Perspective, but he is here for the HATE, and he could just as easily toss out Right Wing Perspectives to draw attention to himself.

He needs the stimulation.

Negative or Positive is not important to him. He is a Junkie that just needs Stimulation, and Topix is a readily available source of stimulation for him

I am not being mean when I call him a Sociopath. He has his own little prison in front of those screens, feeding his "Habit".

Thus IMMR, and his other posts about "MONEY". As a dedicated Collectivist, he would not brag about his "MONEY". He is no more a Leftist than a Rightist. He is an Addict.

IMMR is his way of connecting to someone, ANYONE.

He hit the Jackpot on the Slot Machine with IMMR, and he needs to brag about it, but there is nobody in his darkened Basement to Brag too. Topix Victims take the place of living humans, who he cannot interact with because he is feeding his habit all day.

If he made money on paper with IMMR, he will gamble it away, as all Day Traders do.....Then "WE" will really PAY for his pain.

This is one sick Addict that does not leave his basement except for food which he eats at his Screens. I bet he defecates in a Bucket, and keeps Pajama's on all day so that it is easy to slip um down at toilet/bucket time.

The Sociopath may well receive compensation from Topix for posts. He is sitting in front of the screens 16/7, why not make a buck or two off Web Providers.....Topix is probably not the only site that he gets paid for.

You will note that Slewblomkin does his Psycho Rabid Fast Posts at certain times of the day.

Always before 8:00 AM, after 9:30 AM until 10:30 AM, or after 4:00 Pm when the Market is closed and his Ticker is not Current.

This cycle is repeated EVERY day and it is tied to his Addiction as a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading in his Jammies, down in the Basement.

(I think that I will make a Thread about this as a Public Service)
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#35 May 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
If you really wanted to do a public service you'd cut your fingers off.
All except his middle finger, then he can wave to you all day, and you can't do anything about it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#36 May 3, 2013

non-smarter- post #46

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#37 May 3, 2013
Well, I have posted an address and the time frame, with the only other requirement being he has to be at least a green belt. I know he has seen it, yet refused to acknowledge or react, therefore, I am guessing, as was the case when I was back in Seattle, he is merely big blowhard. Internet weakling and Coward!
The Truth Squad

Pomona, CA

#38 May 3, 2013
You know, politics and politicians in America has become a clusterf-ck. The Left Wing only thinks of how they can tax the average Joe and the Right Wing wants to control who Joe wants to marry and prove they have a right to cast a ballot at elections. Whatever happened to moderate thinking?? Somehow Middle America which is the vast majority has to muddle through these extreme ideologies and vote for the lesser of two evils.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#39 May 3, 2013
"...most of the morning flights I take into Sea-Tac...."
Yeah, I offered to meet and you flew AWAY !!!

Pretty sad, you're reaching for a man's wallet.

REALLY CLASSLESS....

SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
union and gay liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#40 May 3, 2013
pro unions

pro gay marriage

pro abortion

pro polygamy

we want it all

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#41 May 3, 2013
Well, I have posted an address and the time frame, with the only other requirement being he has to be at least a green belt. I know he has seen it, yet refused to acknowledge or react, therefore, I am guessing, as was the case when I was back in Seattle, he is merely big blowhard. Internet weakling and Coward!
Internet tough guys like the Sludge (aka Gay Slewsie) are cowards of the worst kind.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#42 May 3, 2013
Did I miss your imaginary presentation ceremony ?? Oh darn.... Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???

LMAOROTFU~!

non-smarter- post #46

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#43 May 3, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet tough guys like the Sludge (aka Gay Slewsie) are cowards of the worst kind.
Worse than people who blather, but don't bother to meet and sign the waiver ?? Oh MY !??

2 hours & 15 minutes at a REAL JOB ???

COWARDS, get your red hot cowards, RIGHT here.... LMAOROTFU ~
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#45 May 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
LMAOROTFU~!
non-smarter- post #46
Let me go through this again for you, slewchebag. I even typed slower this time for you. Eventually, even with your feeble ability to assimilate new information, you should get this.

I said this battery chemistry should have never been approved for this application? Why? Because it wasn't tested under actual use conditions and this particular chemistry has a tendency to go into thermal runaway and burn up or blow up. Boeing still doesn't know what caused the batteries to burn.

I also said the FAA is more likely to mandate that Boeing use a different battery technology. Why? Because the battery chemistry that Boeing is using has not been proven safe enough to use. If a 787 goes down due to a malfunctioning lithium battery now, the FAA is complicit. Get it?

Mr Irrelevant, you once again skip the debate on the facts, and skip right to the part where you lost and begin the personal attacks. Seeing how it was inevitable that you would lose, I appreciate your acquiescence to my obviously superior argument

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 15 min cantmakeitup 9
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 1 hr Roger Edgar 79
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 1 hr cowboy chris 13
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr LIbEralS 32,496
Drop one word....add one word game 11 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 14 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 19 hr Victor 10
•••
•••
•••