Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berzerk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.

And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away ha ha...

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you paid me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds. Huh? Well you just wait they'll find you yet, and when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats They're coming to take me away Ha Ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle thier thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha

Your home the one the bank foreclosed, You cried to me Monogamy is the way we both must live or you'll feel hurt. But, I see, I see there's someone new, your anxious poly-pure-bred coat was even gone at our place while I paid the rent, thanks!

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the loony bin with all you can eat perscription drugs like torizine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Hear Consistent sing his theme song:

goose

Wilson, NC

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I remember this from the 1960's. It fits Consistent well.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Dec 9, 2012
goose wrote:
I remember this from the 1960's. It fits Consistent well.
You have no chance with me. You are going to have to content yourself with the Little BOI's that you pay to meet your Deviated Desires....Stop giving yourself pleasure with your fantasies of me....I am unattainable to you Fruits and Nuts.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
What kind of a demented mind imagines that people who ridicule you have some sort of an interest in you, a wrinkled up obese old bigot.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Fred wrote:
What kind of a demented mind imagines that people who ridicule you have some sort of an interest in you, a wrinkled up obese old bigot.
Fredrika,

Me thinks thou protest to much!

Just keep your hands off yourself when posting your empty One-Liners to me!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berserk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.

And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away ha ha...

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you paid me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds. Huh? Well you just wait they'll find you yet, and when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats They're coming to take me away Ha Ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha

Your home the one the bank foreclosed, You cried to me Monogamy is the way we both must live or you'll feel hurt. But, I see, I see there's someone new, your anxious poly-pure-bred coat was even gone at our place while I paid the rent, thanks!

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the loony bin with all you can eat prescription drugs like Thorazine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berserk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats They're coming to take me away Ha Ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the loony bin with all you can eat prescription drugs like Thorazine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
Sociopath,

Maybe you could take a day off from throwing rocks at the big kids here on the Sick Playground of your Defective Brain?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Dec 9, 2012

Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 9, 2012
A few mental issues there, Consistent?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
GOP Blood

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 14, 2012
He's an alkie.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#13 Dec 14, 2012
GOP Blood wrote:
He's an alkie.
Why doesn't Topix ID Sociopaths like You and Slew and Redreemer, and all your Sociopathic Persona's that are so sick that you use a variety of posting names to avoid detection., and report you all before the Psychotics that openly abuse strangers here move beyond the fairly harmless acts of abuse here, to proper authorities and remove you all from Society, as well as Topix, BEFORE you self identified Sociopaths move beyond here to satisfy your sick needs for attention with some horrendous act?
GOP Blood

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Says the guy with the blood of 18 innocent children on his hands.
Elmo

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
GOP Blood wrote:
Says the guy with the blood of 18 innocent children on his hands.
You are one sick muthafucka!
GOP Blood

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Yes you are.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#17 Dec 14, 2012
GOP Blood wrote:
Yes you are.
Dangerous Poster,

Please use your skills on "Google" to search the term "projection". When you see yourself and why you do the things you do, perhaps get some help before your assaults on strangers are not limited to strangers on a Topix Site.

In a better world, you could locate someone like me who could have helped you before you were forever lost inside the tormented mind that your environment created.

I could help you with the practical skills I have as a Marine.
GOP Blood

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 14, 2012
You are a funny man.

Once in a while I actually admire you, because like Archie before you, you genuinely believe that what you say is best for America.

I'd be happy to help you with that alcohol problem. A decent 4th step would do wonders towards ridding yourself of all that anger and resentment.

Would you like to have coffee and discuss it?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Dec 14, 2012
GOP Blood wrote:
You are a funny man.
Once in a while I actually admire you, because like Archie before you, you genuinely believe that what you say is best for America.
I'd be happy to help you with that alcohol problem. A decent 4th step would do wonders towards ridding yourself of all that anger and resentment.
Would you like to have coffee and discuss it?
I see your point about the anger.

Some may think it sorta Psychotic when someone like you comes on Topix within minutes of the Horrendous Crime of the slaughter of children, and start to blame a Gun, a Political Party, Individual Liberty, The 2nd Amendment, and everybody/everything but the responsible individual(s).

But we here that deal with you because we chose to post, know that you are well adjusted, normal, and rational.

So thanks for your admonition to me, I will consider your insights as I continue to post the Awful truths that seem to make you go deeper into your psychosis.
GOP Blood

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point about the anger.
Some may think it sorta Psychotic when someone like you comes on Topix within minutes of the Horrendous Crime of the slaughter of children, and start to blame a Gun, a Political Party, Individual Liberty, The 2nd Amendment, and everybody/everything but the responsible individual(s).
But we here that deal with you because we chose to post, know that you are well adjusted, normal, and rational.
So thanks for your admonition to me, I will consider your insights as I continue to post the Awful truths that seem to make you go deeper into your psychosis.
So how about that cup of coffee together to further discuss the 4th step? My treat!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#21 Dec 14, 2012
GOP Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
So how about that cup of coffee together to further discuss the 4th step? My treat!
Victims like the Name Changer currently calling himself GOP Blood, cannot accept that Individuals are responsible for their choices. People are defective and easily damaged. Politicians own their Defectives like him because he is not very smart.

Why?

I believe like most Victim Demokrats they gotta blame something "outside themselves" for the condition of their lives.

The SUV, the Gun, the drugs, the booze, the church, the GOP......Pick your Boogeyman.

This shooter that slaughtered these babies IS a VICTIM....he acted out to make "something outside of him" suffer for what THEY did to him.

This Idiot with his VICTIM stance, that is posting a GOP Blood is 1000% wrong, he knows it, he is "projecting" and he is VERY Dangerous!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,495
Drop one word....add one word game 5 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 9 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 13 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 13 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 16 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 17 hr UncleSi 4
•••
•••
•••