UN climate talks open in Qatar
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#24 Nov 27, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the Nobel prize. Not Algore's, but BHO's. You know, the one for peace given to the guy who was going to end conflict in the middle east and close down Guantanamo? Sensing a credibility issue with the Nobel committee here?
At the time that Obama received the Nobel peace prize he was expanding the US kill list, attempting to extend the military mission in Iraq, and escalating US drone strikes.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25 Nov 27, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time that Obama received the Nobel peace prize he was expanding the US kill list, attempting to extend the military mission in Iraq, and escalating US drone strikes.
Against folks who deserved OUR attention...poor moron. Odd, no complaint about the original warmonger bushwhacker...but thinking is SO ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE ~! LMAOROTFU~!

IMMR up 34% TODAY ~! Fly like an EAGLE ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#26 Nov 27, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time that Obama received the Nobel peace prize he was expanding the US kill list, attempting to extend the military mission in Iraq, and escalating US drone strikes.
What's really sad and oh so hypocritical is how Obama's supporters think it was all OK since it was all Bush's fault. But in reality, it was Obama simply carrying on with, and even taking credit for, Bush's failed policies.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#27 Nov 27, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really sad and oh so hypocritical is how Obama's supporters think it was all OK since it was all Bush's fault. But in reality, it was Obama simply carrying on with, and even taking credit for, Bush's failed policies.
Some on here have been saying Obama's Foreign Policies are simply GWB's rehashed. Those people have been proven right again.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#28 Nov 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on here have been saying Obama's Foreign Policies are simply GWB's rehashed. Those people have been proven right again.
Boggles the mind how many people can "be fooled all of the time".
Or choose to be voluntarily ignorant.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Against folks who deserved OUR attention...poor moron. Odd, no complaint about the original warmonger bushwhacker...but thinking is SO ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE ~! LMAOROTFU~!
IMMR up 34% TODAY ~! Fly like an EAGLE ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Did Bush run on a platform of ending wars and Gitmo? No comment on how Obama tried to keep us in Iraq and failed? No comment on Obama's commitment to keep us in Afghanistan 10 more years? No comment on his kill list? No comment on his drone strikes that have killed innocent civilians as collateral damage and greatly harmed US/middle eastern relations? How about him arming Libyan rebels?

All you have is "what about Bush?" Well what about him? What does he have to do with any of Obama's actions?

P.S. Has anyone else wondered how many of the weapons used against the Libyan embassy were supplied by the US to the terrorists?

P.S.S. Nobody cares about your imaginary stock holdings. Anyone here could look at the first page of NASDAQ top gainers and randomly pick one and brag about their imaginary gains.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#30 Nov 27, 2012
We previously had high temps in the 20's and 30'(still some of the hottest on record). Why are that two decade long heat spike and massive drought ignored by current climatologists?
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on here have been saying Obama's Foreign Policies are simply GWB's rehashed. Those people have been proven right again.
I have asked Slew Jumbo on several occasions which of Bush's failed economic policies have Obama ended. Not a single answer.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#32 Nov 27, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked Slew Jumbo on several occasions which of Bush's failed economic policies have Obama ended. Not a single answer.
You are one of those that I was talking about.

You have asked numerous times, and gotten nothing in the form of a legible response.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#33 Nov 27, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of those that I was talking about.
You have asked numerous times, and gotten nothing in the form of a legible response.
Certainly not from Blojo.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#35 Nov 27, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush run on a platform of ending wars and Gitmo? No comment on how Obama tried to keep us in Iraq and failed? No comment on Obama's commitment to keep us in Afghanistan 10 more years? No comment on his kill list? No comment on his drone strikes that have killed innocent civilians as collateral damage and greatly harmed US/middle eastern relations? How about him arming Libyan rebels?
All you have is "what about Bush?" Well what about him? What does he have to do with any of Obama's actions?
P.S. Has anyone else wondered how many of the weapons used against the Libyan embassy were supplied by the US to the terrorists?
P.S.S. Nobody cares about your imaginary stock holdings. Anyone here could look at the first page of NASDAQ top gainers and randomly pick one and brag about their imaginary gains.
Post 22415 poor troll...

"Bought some IMMR @$4.70 in January, it's over $7 today... One of my sweet successes..."

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/wi/TT3B4VSQI...

Ps- I've bought and sold a few times, but you post MUCH more unsupported crap... Good "work"... Randomly picking the winners afterwards seems like a real loser move, WHY DID IT OCCUR TO YOU ??? LMAOROTFU~!!
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#36 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Post 22415 poor troll...
"Bought some IMMR @$4.70 in January, it's over $7 today... One of my sweet successes..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/wi/TT3B4VSQI...
Ps- I've bought and sold a few times, but you post MUCH more unsupported crap... Good "work"... Randomly picking the winners afterwards seems like a real loser move, WHY DID IT OCCUR TO YOU ??? LMAOROTFU~!!
You saying that you did it is proof? I hope you did because that means that all this time you were going after Wall Street and Romney, you were using Wall Street to gain investment profits just like Romney.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#37 Nov 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Divert and deflect; personal insults to change the subject from the topic of global warming.
YouÂ’re talking about Slew who was bragging about his investments right?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Nov 28, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You saying that you did it is proof? I hope you did because that means that all this time you were going after Wall Street and Romney, you were using Wall Street to gain investment profits just like Romney.
I showed I picked IMMR months ago and posted it, while you claimed I just looked at the day winners...But of course, YOU LIE AGAIN ! LMAOROTFu ~! Not a man, just a poor loser/liar ~! LMAOROTFU~! Poor troll, PROOF POSITIVE, I knew about the stock months ago, so you deflect, deny, and damn lie ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#39 Nov 28, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked Slew Jumbo on several occasions which of Bush's failed economic policies have Obama ended. Not a single answer.
IRAQ... LMAOROTFu~!
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#40 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>IRAQ... LMAOROTFu~!
You are proof of the ignorance of the Obamabots.

Iraq ended due to the Status of Force agreement signed by Bush in 2008. Obama attempted to change the Status of Force agreement to extend the combat mission. It was the Iraqis who not agree to his terms, and Obama failed in extending the Iraq war.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#41 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I showed I picked IMMR months ago and posted it, while you claimed I just looked at the day winners...But of course, YOU LIE AGAIN ! LMAOROTFu ~! Not a man, just a poor loser/liar ~! LMAOROTFU~! Poor troll, PROOF POSITIVE, I knew about the stock months ago, so you deflect, deny, and damn lie ! LMAOROTFU~!
You posting it is not proof. You posting it 6 months ago is not proof. Also (as I said before) I hope you did because that means that all this time you were going after Wall Street and Romney, you were using Wall Street to gain investment profits just like Romney.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#42 Nov 28, 2012
It's proof, you lied when you said I looked up daily winners... Be a man for once.. Never mind, you can't, but you do divert, deflect, and damn lie, poor loser guy ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Pe- Yeah, I'm "taking" onerous management fees from my portfolio, "just like RawMoney" ~! LMAOROTFU~~!

Another 4% YOU missed ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#43 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
It's proof, you lied when you said I looked up daily winners... Be a man for once.. Never mind, you can't, but you do divert, deflect, and damn lie, poor loser guy ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Pe- Yeah, I'm "taking" onerous management fees from my portfolio, "just like RawMoney" ~! LMAOROTFU~~!
Another 4% YOU missed ~! LMAOROTFU~!
You have been going after his investment income and the low tax rates paid on that income. What tax rate do you pay on your investment income?

Once again you failed to provide any proof beyond you saying it was so, and your word which is less than worthless. I would tell you to prove it, but who cares if some poster 1600 miles away made $10k?
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#44 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>IRAQ... LMAOROTFu~!
yeah, and on schedule with GW's plan! bwahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 4 hr LIbEralS 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 10 hr LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! 13 hr LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 hr Brian_G 35,562
Liberal top 10 list Wed LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Tue Zom Associate 20
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages