gene simmons/kiss sucks
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I had the horrible experience of meeting gene simmons in 1996. What a douche this guy is. Not only did he smell like pickles and a$$ but he brushed past his fans and said "get a life and go away". And then he started sexually harrassing some guys wife by making lewd comments and pinning her against the wall. He finally left after saying "let's get away from the vultures" and getting into his limo. His band sucks and hasn't made a good album since 1977. The only good member of kiss was ace frehley and the rest were s#%t. It was the worst celebrity encounter iv'e ever had. I could play better bass then him when i was 10. What a zionist scumbag that openly supports romney. Ace frehley was nice when i met him even though he was drunk and smelled like alcohol.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I like morons, who go to boy band concerts and moon over men, but pretend their closets hide clothes....
kissmyass

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 1, 2012
space ace wrote:
I had the horrible experience of meeting gene simmons in 1996. What a douche this guy is. Not only did he smell like pickles and a$$ but he brushed past his fans and said "get a life and go away". And then he started sexually harrassing some guys wife by making lewd comments and pinning her against the wall. He finally left after saying "let's get away from the vultures" and getting into his limo. His band sucks and hasn't made a good album since 1977. The only good member of kiss was ace frehley and the rest were s#%t. It was the worst celebrity encounter iv'e ever had. I could play better bass then him when i was 10. What a zionist scumbag that openly supports romney. Ace frehley was nice when i met him even though he was drunk and smelled like alcohol.
i heard he's another jew bastard thats brought down amerikas morals and values
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I like morons, who go to boy band concerts and moon over men, but pretend their closets hide clothes....
I didn't go to the concert dumba$$. This happened at a hotel they were at that i happened to be at. btw boy bands don't blow up shit and spit blood. Your'e musical categories are way off. You don't know shit about anything you bisexual obama supporter. Keep supporting zionist gene the douchebag simmons.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah you did, you're simply a liar, as usual... LMAORORFU~!
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah you did, you're simply a liar, as usual... LMAORORFU~!
Prove i was there. You liberals have no proof on anything.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#9 Dec 1, 2012
space ace wrote:
Were you expecting him to drop and give you head?
Nancy

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Dec 1, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Were you expecting him to drop and give you head?
Your mouth is real pretty. How was Jim tonight?
Piper

Toronto, Canada

#12 May 4, 2014
Bullshit. I've known Gene for over 20 years, I've NEVER heard him being rude unless someone deserved it. And, yes, there's a lot of losers out there. Genie cuts them down beautifully and he's never been anything but a gentleman to me. If you're a low life, or act as such, expect it.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#13 May 4, 2014
Piper wrote:
Bullshit. I've known Gene for over 20 years, I've NEVER heard him being rude unless someone deserved it. And, yes, there's a lot of losers out there. Genie cuts them down beautifully and he's never been anything but a gentleman to me. If you're a low life, or act as such, expect it.
Maybe he confused him with Richard Simmons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr A Real American 35,552
MTV racial Profiling Video Jul 21 Fiona Flapjack 2
Obama's America Jul 21 TAAM 84
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Jul 20 Pope Benedicktum 19
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul 19 Phineas 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages