Public Memorial For Mandela Saturday ...

Public Memorial For Mandela Saturday In St. Paul

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 12, 2013, titled Public Memorial For Mandela Saturday In St. Paul. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The memorial for the late South African leader and anti-apartheid fighter will begin at 1 p.m. in the Cathedral of St. Paul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Bob With A Spear

Englewood, CO

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Matutu KinKay wrote:
I've never done sign language before, but I'd be happy to make something up.
I know a few gestures that would be appropriate.
Why

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Mandela was a terrorist.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Obama leading his Black brothers and sisters in sick displays of making Mandela some type of saintly figure shows the depraved ignorance and shallowness America allowed into the White House. The man was a murderer, a terrorist murderer of his own people and others. Obama and the Leftist slime in America could assert the non-violence and compassion of Gandhi, or Jesus Christ, but no... they lie and rewrite history about a monster, who calmed down from his viciousness only after making millions of rand and seeing the fruit of his philosophy carried forward in extreme viciousness of Blacks raping infants and burning people to death slowly. It's much more than a character flaw in the White House; it's a madness.
lamer

Hamilton, OH

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Obama leading his Black brothers and sisters in sick displays of making Mandela some type of saintly figure shows the depraved ignorance and shallowness America allowed into the White House. The man was a murderer, a terrorist murderer of his own people and others. Obama and the Leftist slime in America could assert the non-violence and compassion of Gandhi, or Jesus Christ, but no... they lie and rewrite history about a monster, who calmed down from his viciousness only after making millions of rand and seeing the fruit of his philosophy carried forward in extreme viciousness of Blacks raping infants and burning people to death slowly. It's much more than a character flaw in the White House; it's a madness.
jesus wasnt always nonviolent...
Bob With A Spear

Englewood, CO

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
It is true that these people cannot control the violent nature that is part of their DNA.
Paid My Dues

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Just be sure to put a little something in the collection plate. I guess the pope and the catholic church is now embracing communism!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 42 min Into The Night 37,760
Threads Gone I'm Gone 3 hr Redeemer 1
Liberals crying over trump comments again 21 hr God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Tue Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Mon FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages