Seattle Slew Changes Names Talks To I...

Seattle Slew Changes Names Talks To Itself All Night Long

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hammered by black

Green Bay, WI

#1 Apr 29, 2012
The Slew is cooking meth. Someone call the cops.
Troll

Mountain View, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Funny, if you wrote anything worth reading, it would be the exception.

Since: Jul 08

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 29, 2012
example number 1
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#4 Apr 29, 2012
The Slime ran like a scared jackel after the stoty about the couple who sued to get some other Slimes outed, and then won a big money award against the. He/she/it is back, but using other peoples names. What a gutless coward.

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#5 Apr 29, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
The Slime ran like a scared jackel after the stoty about the couple who sued to get some other Slimes outed, and then won a big money award against the. He/she/it is back, but using other peoples names. What a gutless coward.
That and the nonsense about "breaking little bois" and the "veiled" admission to molestation. Now it would seem that he/she/it has apparently figured out how to use anonymous proxy services to masque its notorious Seattle location. But the uncredited copy/paste posts combined with the mindless "original commentary" are without doubt the posts of the same defeated internet forum troll.
Trolls

Gainesville, FL

#6 May 10, 2012
Sure seem to need to bear false witness, isn't THIS against YOUR RULES !??? Seems to me, you're a great, gutless, hypocritical, liar, but your God will judge you......boi !

Since: Apr 12

Hugo, MN

#7 May 10, 2012
Trolls wrote:
Sure seem to need to bear false witness, isn't THIS against YOUR RULES !??? Seems to me, you're a great, gutless, hypocritical, liar, but your God will judge you......boi !
How have you been Slew? I've missed your nonsense.
Slew Slayer

Blue Bell, PA

#8 May 10, 2012
I haven't

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#9 May 10, 2012
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
How have you been Slew? I've missed your nonsense.
Any idea who or what he/she/it is talking about in post #6?

Since: Apr 12

Hugo, MN

#10 May 10, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea who or what he/she/it is talking about in post #6?
Either you or Capt.
Trolls

Gainesville, FL

#11 May 10, 2012
All you miss is the toilet...repeatedly.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#12 May 10, 2012
Trolls wrote:
All you miss is the toilet...repeatedly.
Reduced to a shadow of his/her/it's former blustering megalomanic self, it appears that the Slime has been chastened by someone at Topix. Now it prefers to hide behind stolen names and proxy IPs to deliver it's boi-less comments. Whether this is temporary or permanent, remains to be seen, so I will just snicker behind my hand until things are worked out.
Trolls

Gainesville, FL

#13 May 11, 2012
Snicker, make stuff up, whatever.... We expect NO less from you(and certainly no more).....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#14 May 11, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Reduced to a shadow of his/her/it's former blustering megalomanic self, it appears that the Slime has been chastened by someone at Topix. Now it prefers to hide behind stolen names and proxy IPs to deliver it's boi-less comments. Whether this is temporary or permanent, remains to be seen, so I will just snicker behind my hand until things are worked out.
Huge ego, delusions of grandeur, and no self esteem is always a volatile combination.
Old Troll

Blue Bell, PA

#15 May 11, 2012
And not very intelligent...
Osmosis Jones

United States

#16 May 14, 2012
Seattle slew thinks the population of the US is in the billions.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#18 May 17, 2012
About 1/3 billion, but making noise up is your game, huh ?
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#19 May 17, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
About 1/3 billion, but making noise up is your game, huh ?
Is it true that you said "Little bois are easy to break". What did you mean by that? Have you broken more than one little Boi? When you were investigated for breaking Topix rules, did they query you about that comment?
Yo Clueless

Kent, WA

#20 May 17, 2012
Still having to make up stuff to comment ? Pretty sad/lame, but I expect no better from a "man" who hires illegals, because IT'S lazy......
Osmosis Jones

United States

#21 May 18, 2012
You ainít got da brains God gave GEESE.!
Yo Clueless wrote:
Still having to make up stuff to comment ? Pretty sad/lame, but I expect no better from a "man" who hires illegals, because IT'S lazy......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 3 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 40
Life is a joke who cares? 4 hr Space ace 2
Rubio 5 hr Space ace 19
AL Sharpton in Twin Cities 7 hr maggie 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,513
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 hr Defective 26,309
Trump doesnt get it !! Dec 14 Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages