Why Soccer is for Gays and Liberals

Why Soccer is for Gays and Liberals

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#1 May 25, 2013
As part of a publicity blitz, the first five home games (including this month and June) are being played at the Metrodome in downtown Minneapolis instead of the National Sports Center. The United also handed out free T-shirts around the Cities to net enthusiasm for the April 6 season opener against the San Antonio Scorpions.

The Metrodome was filled with 6,754 fans for the opening strike, most of them supporting the United. It was a tense battle, with the atmosphere inside the Metrodome making it feel even more pressurized. The game was fun and fast, but unfortunately, neither side could take it to the next level by putting a finishing touch in the back of the net. Both teams settled for a scoreless draw.

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2013/05/24/...
----------

Thats right a SCORELESS DRAW!!! 0-0!!! The game was fun and fast----- again 0-0!!!

Soccer is a not a man's sport
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 May 25, 2013
Keep up the good work !!! We'll take their votes ! LMAOROTFU!
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#3 May 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Keep up the good work !!! We'll take their votes ! LMAOROTFU!
6754 lifelong registered Democrats... what's to fight over just keep bussing their dead parents out to the voting booths as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threads Gone I'm Gone 6 hr figgypops 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr WHAT 37,790
Liberals crying over trump comments again Wed God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Jan 16 Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance