Iowa Republican arrested for gross misdeanor stupidity

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Smart Liberal Lies

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
DSM Local was arrested yesterday for being the stupidest person in Iowa. As a radical right wing extremist, DSM Local is an anti-science birther who believes that he can pick and choose the laws that he wants to follow.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Sorry you hate the constitution
Smart Liberal Lies

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I love the Constitution. You just don't know what it is.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Smart Liberal Lies wrote:
DSM Local was arrested yesterday for being the stupidest person in Iowa. As a radical right wing extremist, DSM Local is an anti-science birther who believes that he can pick and choose the laws that he wants to follow.
You hatred of the truth is apparent to all. Are you going to admit to being a liar, ignorant, and a PoS since I provided the easily obtainable CNN exit polls that showed middle class supported Romney?
Smart Liberal Lies

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 19, 2012
You never provided anything. You just whined a lot.

Sort of like you are doing now.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Smart Liberal Lies wrote:
You never provided anything. You just whined a lot.
Sort of like you are doing now.
Sounds like the name-thievery of one who cannot argue becuase they have no factual grounds to stand on
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Smart Liberal Lies wrote:
You never provided anything. You just whined a lot.
Sort of like you are doing now.
So providing the CNN exit polls that showed the middle class supported Romney over Obama was not proving that the middle class supported Romney over Obama? Were you lying that you would accept proof from a reasonable source?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah, that's a "honest" position, from a lying name "user " ! LMAOROTFU~! Guess you know why you lost the election, but you're too dumb to change...
Bridgework Lies

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 19, 2012
The only good thing out of Iowa is I35.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
So providing the CNN exit polls that showed the middle class supported Romney over Obama was not proving that the middle class supported Romney over Obama? Were you lying that you would accept proof from a reasonable source?
Your exit pools proved with THAT sample, there was some support for Obama the better man...Proving it's class related, proving it's ALL INCLUSIVE, AND PROVING YOUR POINT, isn't possible without ballots. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya....
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Your exit pools proved with THAT sample, there was some support for Obama the better man...Proving it's class related, proving it's ALL INCLUSIVE, AND PROVING YOUR POINT, isn't possible without ballots. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya....
It had a sample size of 65,000 from 350 locations. Do you know what that means?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Smart Liberal Lies wrote:
DSM Local was arrested yesterday for being the stupidest person in Iowa. As a radical right wing extremist, DSM Local is an anti-science birther who believes that he can pick and choose the laws that he wants to follow.
So is this thread indicative of the future you want?
"We don't like your way of thinking or your opinions so we're going to arrest you and call you stupid"!!

So just pick and choose which of the first ten amendments you want to follow as it suits your whims.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this thread indicative of the future you want?
"We don't like your way of thinking or your opinions so we're going to arrest you and call you stupid"!!
So just pick and choose which of the first ten amendments you want to follow as it suits your whims.
I wish, I was as good a hypocrite as you are... Fine "work", senile fool ! LMAOROTFU~!
DSM Local

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 21, 2012
DSM Local was arrested yesterday for being the stupidest person in Iowa. As a radical right wing extremist, DSM Local is an anti-science birther who believes that he can pick and choose the laws that he wants to follow.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
It had a sample size of 65,000 from 350 locations. Do you know what that means?
It means it's an insignificant sample of 120 million voters, dummy ! Try .05%... LMAOROTFu~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate british people 5 hr Space ace 40
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr harmonious 32,671
Drop one word....add one word game 9 hr _Zoey_ 121
Communism is a joke 10 hr Stalker 4
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 13 hr Space gay ace 15
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest 13 hr Space gay ace 19
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••