Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Follower of Jesus wrote:
I was hungry
You asked for my papers
I was thirsty
You wanted to see my visa
NOT what Jesus said!
Thing is illegals do not pay the immigration fees that are set by the govt. Immigration into any given country is govern by the laws of that particular country.
By the way Jesus did have that bit covered. Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
Caesar being the physical representation of the govt at the time that Jesus walked on the Earth. Since Caesar was the emperor of Rome at the time. And Rome ruled a good portion of the lands around the Mediterranean Sea at that time.
If you look at Caesar as being the iconic term for a govt. Then by the illegals not paying the immigration fees to the American govt. And since the majority of the illegals are Christian. They in their own way are committing heresy against the Bible.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Aug 20, 2014
Follower of Jesus wrote:
I was hungry
You asked for my papers
I was thirsty
You wanted to see my visa
NOT what Jesus said!
Jesus also did not say, send your children in to the desert, at night, alone, so they can be abused and raped and murdered by smugglers and coyotes and end up in another country alone, scared and physically and emotionally scarred for life.

Did I mention Jesus is dead? Has been for some time now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 23 min nube 792
Somalians 35 min Another Black kil... 27
reasons for it 2 hr space ace 4
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 5 hr space ace 44
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 8 hr Whiny1 566
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 10 hr LIbErals 493
Let's use DDT the Zika virus mosquito 16 hr DSM Local 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages