Next Last
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#67 Apr 3, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple,
I am with you on this.
This is Amerika, and you can "Marry" anyone or anything you choose.
I find it interesting that the Homosexual Deviants attempt to justify their desire to marry other Deviant Homosexuals, but exclude all the other Sexual Freaks that "LOVE" whoever/whatever these freaks want to have sex with.
If society is going the way of debauchery, go all the way.
Why shouldn't the Fat Hideous Daisy Chain Riders be allowed to "Group" Marry?
Why shouldn't the Womyn that loves her Sister be allowed to Marry her?
Why shouldn't Slewsie be allowed to Marry her Uncle Daddy?
Why shouldn't the Lesbian that prefers her Penis attached to a German Shepard be allowed to Marry who she Loves? I bet the Lesbian Womyn did not seek "Consent" from her German Shepard before she cut his balls off, why does she need the Dogs "Consent" to marry it?
Yup, all you Sexual Deviants should be allowed to be Libertine, and call yourselves anything you choose in this era of Newspeak.
BUT, your neighbor has rights too......and Choices have consequences.
You're all over the place and ask a lot of questions. First, here in America you really can't marry whoever you choose, and and have it recognized by the federal government. Second, as I told you before, gay people in general don't have a problem with polygamy. As far as "society going the way of debauchery", western/christian culture has been corrupt since its invasion here. You really haven't based your arguments on anything other than it being unlawful, is that the only reason you're against all these types of marriages you condemn?
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#68 Apr 3, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You're all over the place and ask a lot of questions. First, here in America you really can't marry whoever you choose, and and have it recognized by the federal government. Second, as I told you before, gay people in general don't have a problem with polygamy. As far as "society going the way of debauchery", western/christian culture has been corrupt since its invasion here. You really haven't based your arguments on anything other than it being unlawful, is that the only reason you're against all these types of marriages you condemn?
Rocket Scientist/Victim,

Read my post S L O W E R.

I am not "Against" anybody that wants to marry anyone or anything they desire.

You Deviants have the right to pursue your happiness. And if calling yourselves "Married" makes you "FEEL" Married then go for it.

You can call yourself anything that makes you happy. However, if you call yourself a Rock, that does not make you a rock. It just makes you an iddiot and a defective.

The same with calling yourself "Married". Married is a religious ceremony.

Marriage, as defined by Government, is used to advance Social Engineering.

Do not expect the Non-Deviated to embrace your "Feelings".

Choices have consequences, and when Barry Soetoro and his band of Victim Demokrats collapse this mess, you Freaks that want to be called "Married" will see why 9/10 ths of the Worlds people reject you freaks of nature.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Apr 3, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket Scientist/Victim,
You Deviants have the right to pursue your happiness. And if calling yourselves "Married" makes you "FEEL" Married then go for it.
You can call yourself anything that makes you happy. However, if you call yourself a Rock, that does not make you a rock. It just makes you an iddiot and a defective.
Choices have consequences, and when Barry Soetoro and his band of Victim Demokrats collapse this mess, you Freaks that want to be called "Married" will see why 9/10 ths of the Worlds people reject you freaks of nature.
Not even a ladybug would marry you Bugs!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#70 Apr 3, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You're all over the place and ask a lot of questions. First, here in America you really can't marry whoever you choose, and and have it recognized by the federal government. Second, as I told you before, gay people in general don't have a problem with polygamy. As far as "society going the way of debauchery", western/christian culture has been corrupt since its invasion here. You really haven't based your arguments on anything other than it being unlawful, is that the only reason you're against all these types of marriages you condemn?
Bugs is against the world since the end of the fifties,he's just a winer(MD20'20)whiner from sun up to sun down he hates everyone including himself.
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#71 Apr 3, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugs is against the world since the end of the fifties,he's just a winer(MD20'20)whiner from sun up to sun down he hates everyone including himself.
Thank you for your perspectives from the "Down Low".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#72 Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for providing for my amusement, with hours of judging icons. You're beating the neighbor kid, who is laughing... just as hard as I.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#73 Apr 3, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket Scientist/Victim,
You're a mess....Good luck with that.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Apr 4, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You're a mess....Good luck with that.
And you are an IDIOT, who obviously, has never heard of "Sodom and Gemorrah".

GO POUND SAND, LOSER. You are a disciple of Satan, and you will bear the burdens of it.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#75 Apr 5, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are an IDIOT, who obviously, has never heard of "Sodom and Gemorrah".
GO POUND SAND, LOSER. You are a disciple of Satan, and you will bear the burdens of it.
You must be Christian, right?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Apr 5, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You must be Christian, right?
What difference does it make?? You don't see other male mammals BFing each other, do you? Gay marriage is an oxymoron, and gays are mentally ill. Some have a higher degree of mental illness than others, but it exists nonetheless.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#78 Apr 5, 2013
Other mammals have gay sex, poor digger use the web.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#80 Apr 6, 2013
How did your welfare food taste, con ?? Folks want to know... how to judge YOU. Did your 4 daughters get fat, from MY labors ??? Was your wife proud of the "provider" ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game 39 min 40ish 122
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,676
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 8 hr Joey Zaza 7
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
Who Do The Vikings Play Today? 17 hr It is OK to be No... 3
I hate british people Sat Space ace 40
Communism is a joke Sat Stalker 4
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE