i should be allowed to marry anyone i...
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Mar 27, 2013
I'm not asking whether gay marriage is ethical or moral.

LEARN TO READ.

IF SUPREME COURT REDEFINES MARRIAGE.

WHAT LEGAL ARGUMENT DO YOU GAY SUPPORTERS HAVE TO OPPOSE POLYGAMY?
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Oh and I realize the name I used has a determing factor on how you perceive me and my viewpoints.

Which was done on purpose.

Because you people are sort of stupid and lazy...
And I wanted to how perceptions effect your thought process.

And my assumptions about people stand uncorrected.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Mar 27, 2013
thinkprogress wrote:
LEARN TO READ.
Gayism is abnormal. If 100 years ago everyone were gay none of us would exist today.

Gay sex leads to early death and terrible ills. Government shouldn't endorse or encourage gayism. If someone wants to dog phock of tuna lick in the privacy of their home so be it. There is no need to change the meaning of marriage to include dog phockers etc.

Marriage is a religious institution and in the USA there is clear separation of church and state.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Mar 27, 2013
read the Bible wrote:
<quoted text>
BECAUSE IT IS A SIN -
IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SIN -
to you it may be.
plus IYHO why do you consider polygamy to be a sin? especially when there are verses on how to take more than one wife. and many of those who had multiple wives were NOT punished.
along with the verses on where the Judeo/Christian God gave as a reward to the men who were faithful, even MORE wives.
lets list some of those biblical males with multiple wives shall we:
Lamech
Abraham
Esau
Jacob
Moses
Gideon
King David. after he repented about what he did. God gave him even more wives. remember also this is the guy whose House Jesus was born into. if polygamy was wrong. you think that he would have been born into the house of a KNOWN polygamist?
King Solomon
Jehoiada
I have no problem with who marries who. as long as all parties involved are consenting adults.
key words: consenting adults.
my husband and I feel that we have no rights to interfere in those relationships that are between consenting adults. that the adults as long as they can and are able to give consent freely. they have the right to marry.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
to you it may be.
plus IYHO why do you consider polygamy to be a sin? especially when there are verses on how to take more than one wife. and many of those who had multiple wives were NOT punished.
along with the verses on where the Judeo/Christian God gave as a reward to the men who were faithful, even MORE wives.
lets list some of those biblical males with multiple wives shall we:
Lamech
Abraham
Esau
Jacob
Moses
Gideon
King David. after he repented about what he did. God gave him even more wives. remember also this is the guy whose House Jesus was born into. if polygamy was wrong. you think that he would have been born into the house of a KNOWN polygamist?
King Solomon
Jehoiada
I have no problem with who marries who. as long as all parties involved are consenting adults.
key words: consenting adults.
my husband and I feel that we have no rights to interfere in those relationships that are between consenting adults. that the adults as long as they can and are able to give consent freely. they have the right to marry.
Sangelia ates woman and is part of the rethuglican war
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
"interfamily reproduction leads to west va retardation"
And Seattle Sociopaths, as well as St Paul Ebonics Poster and Posters of Many Names!
These Freaks of Humanity were BORN, unlike most Victims who are created in Government Schools.
You're finger is married to your as-hole!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sangelia ates woman and is part of the rethuglican war
you obviously forgot the posts I wrote where I pointed out that I'm straight.
plus the only two folks I ever known in a biblically manner were my ex husband and currently my second husband.
and just because I've been a Republican. does NOT give you the right to call me a thug.
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Mar 27, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
you obviously forgot the posts I wrote where I pointed out that I'm straight.
plus the only two folks I ever known in a biblically manner were my ex husband and currently my second husband.
and just because I've been a Republican. does NOT give you the right to call me a thug.
Ignore Iowan.

Sangelia, I always find your posts to be respectful and informative. Whether I disagree or agree, I always find insightful views from you.
Thank you for being who you are.

Iowan lacks intelligence to say the least.
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Mar 27, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You're finger is married to your as-hole!
Why do you bother with such low intelligence?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#32 Mar 27, 2013
thinkprogress wrote:
LEARN TO READ.
Why do they have to be legal arguments, why isn't the hazard of inbreeding enough ??... because you stupidly say so ??? Nice "gig"...
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Mar 27, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they have to be legal arguments, why isn't the hazard of inbreeding enough ??... because you stupidly say so ??? Nice "gig"...
Because we are a nation of laws.
because gays want to LEGALLY redefine marriage without considering the ramifications.

Having equal rights is not enough for gays.
They want social acceptance through LEGAL terms.

"What kinda pervert, concerns themselves with other people's bedrooms ?" Is what you wrote a min ago.
Now you want to prevent people from marrying because they may or not reproduce with a chance to produce an offspring with disabilities?

Does that mean anyone with genetic dispositions to disabilities should not have the right to marry?
thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Mar 27, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they have to be legal arguments, why isn't the hazard of inbreeding enough ??... because you stupidly say so ??? Nice "gig"...
If you don't have anything informative to add. Just move on. Seriously.
I don't know who you are or what you think you are....

Seriously...no one cares what you think.
Cause you add nothing but stupidity to the issue.

Consider yourself to be permently ignored by me from now on.
Enjoy my last reply to you.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Sure, make up extreme stories, to have a point for millions of hard working Americans, like THAT'S rational..... LMAOROTFU! Yep, we're a nation of laws, where the majority rules and the majority wants marriage equality.

Poor drama queenie...
Thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Mar 28, 2013
We are a republic. But who am I to argue with stupid people.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#37 Mar 28, 2013
A guy whose moniker SHOULD be 2 words, who lost an argument BADLY.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#38 Mar 28, 2013
Thinkprogress wrote:
We are a republic. But who am I to argue with stupid people.
A "guy" who made another response after "the last reply" and proved yourself a LIAR !! Thanks STOOPID !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Thinkprogress

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
A guy whose moniker SHOULD be 2 words, who lost an argument BADLY.
Says the delusional pedophile.
No one cares what you think.
especially someone who condones pedophilia
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#40 Mar 28, 2013
Thinkprogress wrote:
<quoted text>Consider yourself to be permently ignored by me from now on.

Enjoy my last reply to you.
Says the delusional pedophile.
No one cares what you think.
especially someone who condones pedophilia
It would be "permanent" if you could spell or had character.... Poor childish moron, was 2nd grade your favorite time ??? Don't comment on sex, until you're mature enough.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>It would be "permanent" if you could spell or had character.... Poor childish moron, was 2nd grade your favorite time ??? Don't comment on sex, until you're mature enough.
Tsk tsk.
hello my favorite mental deficient.

Why dont you leave people alone?
Why do you gotta start flame wars all the time?

I told you you needed to focus on finding meaning in your life and stop with delusions of self grandeur.

You just never learn do you.

You are going to love it here on topix.

I'm going to be replying to you often.

See you around.:)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#42 Mar 28, 2013
Poor liar, you have no equals among men...
Bushwhacker

I'm not sure about vermin, what do you "think" ??? LMAOROTFU~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 10 hr Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages