Marshalltown IA Sucks! So many ILLEGALS!

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

1776 Defender

Ames, IA

#1 Jun 22, 2013
So I had to spend the morning in Marshalltown Iowa and it had to one of the most illegal alien invader infested towns I've ever been. We need to deport these abberations now. These illegals were hanging around the town in their gang clothing smoking and I'm assuming looting when they could. Why do we allow this continued occupation of American soil?
1776 Defender

Ames, IA

#2 Jun 22, 2013
The worst part is the city police department is in the middle of this SMALL TOWN and all around illegals..... How was the government enforcers protecting everyone? They didn't give a damn, how disgraceful. The police didn't even bother to ask the illegals to disperse, NO they just ran in and out of their building as FAST as they could (in fear?) The town has a meatpacking plant filled with these illegal alien invaders, if ICE cares.
1776 Defender

Ames, IA

#4 Jun 22, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I went to Waterloo once and hated it. One of the worst towns ever. The rest of Iowa ain't that bad though. Never been to marshalltown.
Funny, because Eastern Iowa is known as Blue Iowa..... Blue Iowa is old and full of old factories, unions, illegals, speed cameras on their interstates now, leftist social engineering efforts via City ordinance, and pretty much just aged....... I mean it is SO OLD.... just looking at their city cores or buses (I had to go through Cedar Rapids last week and those things must be from the 90's). I find that I personally hate most of the Eastern state, the farmers have all been bought off via ethanol and the cities are full of all kinds of wierdo's (Iowa City is the most liberal place in the state). Something is wrong in Eastern Iowa and always will be,(maybe the water purification systems aren't taking all the nitrite out the water in their half)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
If you're there, the cities are full of all kinds of weirdos and idiots....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Jun 22, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
So I had to spend the morning in Marshalltown Iowa and it had to one of the most illegal alien invader infested towns I've ever been. We need to deport these abberations now. These illegals were hanging around the town in their gang clothing smoking and I'm assuming looting when they could. Why do we allow this continued occupation of American soil?
Apparently you don't get around much. All towns in America are full of illegal aliens. They are also filling up with your Muslim friends. America is an open door to 3rd world scum.
1776 Defender

Ames, IA

#7 Jun 22, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you don't get around much. All towns in America are full of illegal aliens. They are also filling up with your Muslim friends. America is an open door to 3rd world scum.
Why are you so anti-Muslim..... I've seen maybe 10 muslims in the last year and most of those were in airports! The illegal alien invaders are OCCUPYING EITHER FCUKING TOWNS!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Funny, how a welfare bum can pick out & identify OTHER scum....right con/crass/etc ?
1776 Defender

Ames, IA

#9 Jun 22, 2013
the illegals are either occupying entire towns, kidnapping white people (gringos) for ransom money (thus the kidnapping capital phoenix), or growing America's drug addiction.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah, and Husker DOO is the band for U.
1776 Defender

Marshalltown, IA

#12 Aug 6, 2013
I hate passing through this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 32,981
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 7 hr goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 8 hr Billy 38
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 13 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 14 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs