Which "laws" do you choose to ignore?

Which "laws" do you choose to ignore?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Sadly, it is no longer Common Knowledge that America is America because we choose to live under the *"Social Contract".

The intentional dumbing down of the populace, combined with the utter inability of 30% of our "Neighbors" to be educated and remain illiterate, has resulted in a substantial percentage of Amerikans that feel that what they feel they "Need" is preeminent and that the Government (Their Neighbors) exist to provide them with what they feel are their "Rights" because they live in Amerika.

Thus, The Demokrat Victims Party of Amerika.

Because Amerika has a King and a group of Court Jesters sitting in their Elitist Temples, the King now hands out "Gifts" to those that serve him by keeping him on his throne. The King has no wealth to give, but he and his Court Jesters violate the Law (Constitution) and use it to make the Country a Country of Men and not law!

Which Laws do YOU choose to follow?

The King has issued edicts that there are Laws that he will not have his Court Jesters enforce......Today we have about 20 Million Illegal Criminals in Amerika who do not need to fear the consequences that Lawbreakers face.

Today, Pick and Choose what Laws you "feel" like following.

Welcome to Barry Soetoro's Amerika...."A Country of Men, not Laws"
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Jan 30, 2013
(Demokrats, Google "Social Contract")

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
My backyard fire pit exceeds the legal limit of 3 ft. in diameter. I'm probably going to hell for that.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
You're right about the hell part....
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're right about the hell part....
Your inability to understand what is written is dwarfed only by your stupidity.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 30, 2013
On the prarie here in Sconnieville, I built a fire ring 6 feet in diameter and 3 feet down. Two weekends ago I had some people out and built a fire you could see for a mile. Local Police officer visited, had a hot dog, some hot apple cider, non spiked variety, and move on! No Ticket, no issues and good time had by all!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
On the prarie here in Sconnieville, I built a fire ring 6 feet in diameter and 3 feet down. Two weekends ago I had some people out and built a fire you could see for a mile. Local Police officer visited, had a hot dog, some hot apple cider, non spiked variety, and move on! No Ticket, no issues and good time had by all!
That is as it should be NoTA.
Technically we are supposed to call the city and tell them we are having a fire. No one ever does and never once in over 20 yrs has anyone stopped in to check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somalians 1 min space ace 1
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 13 min Spike 562
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 57 min space ace 13
my food was poisoned! 2 hr Rashid 3
FOVR funded by soros 2 hr Mental Health Worker 2
Social Media 2 hr Edina Dan 7
The tolerant left! 14 hr space ace 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages