LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 14, 2013
What a voting base!

Shelves in Walmart stores in Springhill and Mansfield, LA were reportedly cleared Saturday night, when the stores allowed purchases on EBT cards even though they were not showing limits.

For 2 hours, anyone with an EBT card was allowed to make unlimited purchases. When the glitch was fixed, one woman with .49 on her card had rung up $700 worth of goods. Announcing that the glitch was fixed resulted in the savy shoppers abandoning their carts and exiting the store.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...
GOP Shutdown Damage

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 14, 2013
So why do you assume that these are Obama people? Or are you conceding that anyone poor or middle class would be a fool to vote Republican?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 14, 2013
GOP Shutdown Damage wrote:
So why do you assume that these are Obama people? Or are you conceding that anyone poor or middle class would be a fool to vote Republican?
You are half right.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 14, 2013
Yes, you would have to be a fool to vote Republican.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 14, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Like I said, you are half right.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#9 Oct 14, 2013
I would never vote Republican. They are a bunch of racists that only concern themselves with the rich.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#10 Oct 14, 2013
The Truth wrote:
You would have to be a fool to vote for democrats, republicans and especially, incumbents.
higggledan

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Oct 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… What the Hell-monkeys?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Such a true leader!

Detroit police chief almost a carjacking victim:

Detroit — Detroit Police Chief James Craig told a crowd gathered Monday evening for an anti-carjacking program that he narrowly avoided a carjacking himself on a recent Friday night while driving an unmarked police car.

Craig detailed a stop at a red light two weeks ago on Jefferson Avenue.

“There are certain cars each suspect tends to (be attracted) to, and I guess they liked my police car — a police car with lights,” Craig said.“And one suspect jumped out and began running toward the passenger side of my vehicle ... As soon as I saw the suspect running to my car, I accelerated out of harm’s way.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131022/M...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 6 hr American_Military 7
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 8 hr Analog man 218
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest 15 hr OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit 20 hr LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
"daylight disinfectant" and "laughing at liberals" Fri space ace 13
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]