Put your political opponents in jail.

Put your political opponents in jail.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Jan 24, 2014
"The man who made the anti-Islam film that Obama administration officials erroneously blamed for the Benghazi, Libya, terror attacks remains in federal prison eight months later, serving a yearlong sentence for probation violations committed as a result of his involvement with the video."
Shaun Waterman, The Washington Times, May 13, 2013

"Obama administration indicts conservative filmmaker critical of Obama. Federal agents will arrest outspoken political commentator Dinesh D’Souza in New York City on Friday over allegations that his donations to a failed U.S. Senate candidate exceeded campaign-finance limits."
Eric Owens, The Daily Caller, Jan 24, 2014

----------

Is this what this country has come to? If you criticize the Obama Administration, you will be sent to jail?

I guess the term "freedom of speech" only applies to those that support the Marxist in the White House. If so, the once great USA has degraded to the level of a 3rd world banana republic.

This is serious sh*t.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Jan 24, 2014
Bush is no longer in charge of things but if it makes you feel better I can list a bunch of his policies/programs that Obama has cheerfully endorsed and carried on. Now in to his second term.
Reagan is dead. And remember, most, if not all, of the democrats and republicans voted in favor of invading Iraq because the cowards were afraid of being labeled as unpatriotic.

Obama and his minions and worshippers are running things now. Therefore, they are responsible.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#5 Jan 24, 2014
Carlo gambino wrote:
Do u believe every thing you read ? Man your a bozo!! Do u ever have your own thoughts?? Benghazi? What a weak excuse to attack Obama! Bush did alot worse . Attacked Iraq and killed sad dam who by the way never attacked or killed an American! And who was funded by them dumb asses bush and Reagan biggest morons in the history of America! Complete idiots!!
cant raised a number of good points. If you are capable of providing a rational response, you really should engage him in a discussion.

But like so many, you are too lazy to do any research and arm yourself with actual facts. Instead you simply make loud noises pretending to be outraged.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#7 Jan 24, 2014
Carlo gambino wrote:
First of all Obama inherited Bush's failings and missteps and foul ups. Bush had no business being president . He's a moron. Second republicans can't stand that the president is half black! They don't like that a black man is smarter than them. They show him no respect. But they are to phoney and chicken to say they don't like him him cuz he is black! Admit that eats you a little bit. I bet u popped off about his color before !! Admit it ! What's so bad about admitting the truth!! I popped off about his color I'll admit it!!!
Why is it that the only people ever mentioning color are the Libs?

What ever happened to judging a person by their deeds rather than the color of their skin?

Rogers, MN

#8 Jan 24, 2014
Oh very well, since you are forcing the issue....

Obama has supported, continued or expanded almost every policy put in place by his predecessor.(hence the G.W. Obama nickname). This includes, but it not limited to,
corporate bailouts,
banking industry bailouts,
Guantanamo,
Afghanistan,
supplying weapons to known terrorists (Syrian rebels),
extending and expanding the so called Patriot Act,
Systematic encroachment on Constitutional rights including the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments as evidenced by the expansion of the patriot act and the recent revelations regarding NSA snooping on American citizens phone, email, and internet use records.
Let us not forget his efforts to grant amnesty to well over 25 million illegal aliens.

There has been little, if any, change from the previous administration.
Why this is so difficult to see for so many is beyone me.

And quite predictably, "Carlo", aka AWG/FBG, has fallen back on the tired old tactic of calling everyone who disagrees with Obama, or questions his worship of Obama, a racist.

I charge that you, sir, are guilty of racism for blindly defending a failed president and his administration, simply because he is black.

If the Obama administration decided to nuke Hawaii, the Netherlands, and Australia, just because it was time to do so, its followers, the Obamaites, would defend the action ferociously as only mindless worshipers can. If only for fear of being called racist. It is almost impossible for this faction to admit that G.W. Obama has been a failure to the American people, and in some ways, a traitor to his oath of office. And it really makes them itch that he has carried on almost every failed policy of his predecessors administration.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jan 27, 2014
Liberal Media

‘Face the Nation’ Edits Out Senator Cruz Condemning Obama’s ‘Abuse of Power'

Just WHAT did they edit out?

Let me tell you something that is deeply concerning—the abuse of power from this Administration. We’ve seen multiple filmmakers prosecuted and the government’s gone after them. Whether it’s the poor fellow that did the film that the President blamed Benghazi and the terrorist attacks on, turns out that wasn’t the reason for the attack but the Administration went and put that poor fellow in jail on unrelated charges. Just this week it was broken that Dinesh D’Souza, who did a very big movie criticizing the president, is now being prosecuted by this Administration.”

“Can you image the reaction if the Bush Administration had went, gone and prosecuted Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin and Sean Penn?”

It should trouble everyone the government uses government power and the IRS in particular to target their enemies and you are talking a new minutes to Chuck Schumer—“

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/20...

Rogers, MN

#14 Jan 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Liberal Media
‘Face the Nation’ Edits Out Senator Cruz Condemning Obama’s ‘Abuse of Power'
Just WHAT did they edit out?
Let me tell you something that is deeply concerning—the abuse of power from this Administration. We’ve seen multiple filmmakers prosecuted and the government’s gone after them. Whether it’s the poor fellow that did the film that the President blamed Benghazi and the terrorist attacks on, turns out that wasn’t the reason for the attack but the Administration went and put that poor fellow in jail on unrelated charges. Just this week it was broken that Dinesh D’Souza, who did a very big movie criticizing the president, is now being prosecuted by this Administration.”
“Can you image the reaction if the Bush Administration had went, gone and prosecuted Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin and Sean Penn?”
It should trouble everyone the government uses government power and the IRS in particular to target their enemies and you are talking a new minutes to Chuck Schumer—“
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/20...
I guess it is no surprise coming from a government that is now using the IRS to target people who don't want or can't afford health insurance. It seems like each administration creates an even more egregious government that the previous one. I am concerned that this will not end well, at all.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#17 Jan 27, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it is no surprise coming from a government that is now using the IRS to target people who don't want or can't afford health insurance. It seems like each administration creates an even more egregious government that the previous one. I am concerned that this will not end well, at all.
cant, you are one of the few smart ones. It will not end well if you are a freedom loving person who thinks personal responsibility is important. We have become a nation of lazy robots that wonder why everything is not done for us by others and/or the government.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." - Actual author unknown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 min LIbEralS 219
Anthony Weiner sobs as judge issues sentence 59 min cowboy chris 2
My Heroes LeBron James and Stephen Curry 1 hr Crassus 1
Why Are Black Players Taking A Knee 2 hr Davycrockett 8
Trump vs The NFL 2 hr Davycrockett 18
NFL Embarrassment in London Sun Crassus 7
When did trump honor the flag? Hahaha Sun Cat Fan 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance