4 Dead In Southern Louisiana Shooting...

4 Dead In Southern Louisiana Shooting Rampage

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Legal Guns Kill Innocents

Lombard, IL

#1 Dec 28, 2013
December 27, 2013, 9: 46 AM

A south Louisiana man attacked his former in-laws, his current wife, and the head of a hospital where he'd worked, killing three before killing himself, authorities said.

The shootings happened at four locations in two parishes about 45 miles southwest of New Orleans on Thursday. The first report came about 6:40 p.m., when Lafourche Parish Councilman Louis Phillip Gouaux — who was shot in the throat — called 911 from his home in Lockport, Houma, La., newspaper The Courier reported.

The suspect, Ben Freeman, 38, was the ex-husband of Gouaux's daughter Jeanne, Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office spokesman Brennan Matherne said in a news release.

Gouaux's wife, Susan "Pixie" Gouaux, was dead when deputies arrived, Matherne said. Louis Phillip Gouaux and his daughter, Andrea Gouaux, were injured and taken to University Hospital in New Orleans. Both were in critical but stable condition, Matherne said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our hero donald trump 55 min FOVR 17
Murder charges: Richfield man shot bully 9 times (Jun '13) 55 min Luzbel 3
my dream 1 hr space ace 2
nevermind the bollocks 1 hr space ace 1
FOVR hacked my computer 2 hr Boots on the Grou... 2
who is Tyrus? mystery Babylon? the scarlet beast? 2 hr space ace 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 7 hr Boots on the Grou... 501
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages