created by: Toidi Slayer | Oct 5, 2012

Minneapolis, MN

37 votes

How much VodKa does Consistent drink daily?

Click on an option to vote

  • One quart
  • Two quarts
  • Three quarts
  • Four quarts
  • Drinks until he passes out
  • Drinks until he sees Sheeple
  • Drinks until male escort leaves
Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Oct 5, 2012
No amount of Vodka could ever get anyone drunk enough to sleep with someone as fat and ugly as Seattle Slew. Excluding Slew's black one armed father.
AntiMelting

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 5, 2012
This is an easy one.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Oct 5, 2012
If you believe Con, the answer is none these days.

And as "different" as Con may be, I do think he is sober.
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 5, 2012
You are a real class act Toidi, alcoholism is a disease and you liberals are always spewing BS about how caring you are compared to conservatives. I guess that makes you a hypocrite, but we already knew that!
Seattle Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 5, 2012
the question is WHO cares ?

CRASSUS wrote:
No amount of Vodka could ever get anyone drunk enough to sleep with someone as fat and ugly as Seattle Slew. Excluding Slew's black one armed father.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 5, 2012
exactly, just like being GAY it is a disease, that can be cured.
Miss Piggy wrote:
You are a real class act Toidi, alcoholism is a disease and you liberals are always spewing BS about how caring you are compared to conservatives. I guess that makes you a hypocrite, but we already knew that!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
You are a real class act Toidi, alcoholism is a disease and you liberals are always spewing BS about how caring you are compared to conservatives. I guess that makes you a hypocrite, but we already knew that!
Only a right wing extremist could ignore the remarks of CRASSUS and make a comment like yours.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
exactly, just like being GAY it is a disease, that can be cured.
<quoted text>
yes, it can be cured, by voting YES on Nov. 6 th.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
exactly, just like being GAY it is a disease, that can be cured.
<quoted text>
Actually Piggy, alcoholism, or any addiction, can't be cured. It can only be managed.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 5, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it can be cured, by voting YES on Nov. 6 th.
Miss Piggy has all the brains of a dead mushroom.
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Pseudo Miss Piggy wrote:
exactly, just like being GAY it is a disease, that can be cured.
<quoted text>
Sorry troll, but the real Miss Piggy knows how to form a sentence, and wouldn't make a stupid comment like yours.
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Comments #4 & #11 are mine, all the others supposedly by, and about me , are by the same troll. FYI
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Plus I'm a lesbian so I'd NEVER make remarks like that!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Oct 5, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Piggy, alcoholism, or any addiction, can't be cured. It can only be managed.
That is also true for homosexuality.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Oct 5, 2012
This is a funny thread.....Funny in a "Child tossing stones at the normal kids on the Playground" sorta funny way.

If it was easy to have insights, and post these insights in non Politicaly Correct ways, not caring to assuage the feelings of Defectives that percieve themselves as Victims, there would be more posters as precient as me.

But you in the 47% can only spittle and drool as you gleefully repeat the Talking Points put forth by your Plantation Masters, in order to stay in thier good graces, and thus maintain your position at the Government Trough.....Bahhaahayahayahahha
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Consistent wrote:
This is a funny thread.....Funny in a "Child tossing stones at the normal kids on the Playground" sorta funny way.
If it was easy to have insights, and post these insights in non Politicaly Correct ways, not caring to assuage the feelings of Defectives that percieve themselves as Victims, there would be more posters as precient as me.
But you in the 47% can only spittle and drool as you gleefully repeat the Talking Points put forth by your Plantation Masters, in order to stay in thier good graces, and thus maintain your position at the Government Trough.....Bahhaahayahayahahha
Can't you even figure out how to use spell check in a browser? My God, how ignorant are you?
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Consistent wrote:
This is a funny thread.....Funny in a "Child tossing stones at the normal kids on the Playground" sorta funny way.
If it was easy to have insights, and post these insights in non Politicaly Correct ways, not caring to assuage the feelings of Defectives that percieve themselves as Victims, there would be more posters as precient as me.
But you in the 47% can only spittle and drool as you gleefully repeat the Talking Points put forth by your Plantation Masters, in order to stay in thier good graces, and thus maintain your position at the Government Trough.....Bahhaahayahayahahha
As Lincoln said,"Find out what he is drinking, and buy some for my other generals." Con could make more sense passed out drunk, than the Slime could on his best day.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Oct 5, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also true for homosexuality.
Darn it son i'm sorta proud of you.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#19 Oct 5, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Darn it son i'm sorta proud of you.
When we want the opinion of a balding negro we'll head to our local prison.

Since: Apr 12

St. Paul, MN

#20 Oct 5, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>When we want the opinion of a balding negro we'll head to our local prison.
You sound like you have the hots for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 6 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 6 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 14 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 14 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••