Dems: We are better off than four years ago

Sep 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Albany Times Union

Expect to hear variations on this theme all week: things are better than they were four years ago, and will get better.

Comments
3,561 - 3,580 of 3,588 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
hey nitwit. The source is the business owners themselves. Hey nitwit you owe these people an explanation. You are directly the cause of them losing their jobs. How many of them are you going to employe at good wages to make up for your choice nitwits
Its not about jobs or policies with liberals,its about winning the game.
If issues mattered Oblamer would have been givin the bums rush during his first term.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rethuglican'ts need drugs to forget last week...
AMUSED Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Democrats must all be taking drugs.
Agree, they either are on drugs or have used drugs.

Who is buying the billions of illegal stuff coming across the border, Libertards?

The drugs make them dumb.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

So, THAT would make your pal Rush Limbaugh a liberal, with the illegal Oxycontin, right fake slew ???

Poor fake slew, stupid sticks to you like that dead animal smell... LMAOROTFCUI~!
Annw

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since it is Congress that runs things then that would make the Tech Boom and bust as well as the 2001 recession and 9-11 and the subprime mess the Republicans fault. And lets not forget, Republicans have had half of Congress since 2010.
And don't forget that for about 2/3 of Bush's time in office he had a Democratic Congress so don't blame the whole subprime mess on Republicans cause that's a bunch of bull and you know it as well as I do! And if 9-11 was the Republicans fault cause it happened on our watch then I guess the Libya mess going on now is the democrats fault cause it's your watch now. No blaming Bush on this one!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Annw wrote:
<quoted text> And don't forget that for about 2/3 of Bush's time in office he had a Democratic Congress so don't blame the whole subprime mess on Republicans cause that's a bunch of bull and you know it as well as I do! And if 9-11 was the Republicans fault cause it happened on our watch then I guess the Libya mess going on now is the democrats fault cause it's your watch now. No blaming Bush on this one!
Yeah, 911 and Libya are comparable and sub-prime is one word... Poor dummy... LMAOROTFU~! Ps- We blame Bush, because HE LIED ~!
Yikes

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you a question. A very simple question. Answer the question.
Asked. The past tense of "ask" is "asked". Ignorant baggers don't even speak their native tongue.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at your article and I answered your question. Now answer mine.
no you didn't
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>Asked. The past tense of "ask" is "asked". Ignorant baggers don't even speak their native tongue.
If I had been black I would have said ax.

Since: Jul 12

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Annw wrote:
<quoted text> And don't forget that for about 2/3 of Bush's time in office he had a Democratic Congress so don't blame the whole subprime mess on Republicans cause that's a bunch of bull and you know it as well as I do! And if 9-11 was the Republicans fault cause it happened on our watch then I guess the Libya mess going on now is the democrats fault cause it's your watch now. No blaming Bush on this one!
Annw, for 75% of Clintons time in office and 75% of bush the son's time in office Congress was controlled by Republicans (with the exception of part of one year that the Dems had the Senate.)

Republicans control 50% of Congress during Libya, Syria, Iran......
clint

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Annw, for 75% of Clintons time in office and 75% of bush the son's time in office Congress was controlled by Republicans (with the exception of part of one year that the Dems had the Senate.)
You idiot, Libya, Syria, Iran are all your boy's call. Deflect is the radical's credo, no one's buying it however.

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

clint wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, Libya, Syria, Iran are all your boy's call. Deflect is the radical's credo, no one's buying it however.
You are one of the few idiots here. Playing games between a Presidents responsibility and Congresses responsibility. If you don't know what the conversation is about, go ahead and make your party comments. That is what Republicans do.
clint

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the few idiots here. Playing games between a Presidents responsibility and Congresses responsibility. If you don't know what the conversation is about, go ahead and make your party comments. That is what Republicans do.
Not only are you ignorant, you're a liar.

Moron

"TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AND THE PRESIDENT PRO TEMPORE OF THE SENATE
March 21, 2011
Dear Mr. Speaker:(Dear Mr. President:)
At approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, on March 19, 2011, at my direction, U.S. military forces commenced operations to assist an international effort authorized by the United Nations (U.N.) Security Council and undertaken with the support of European allies and Arab partners, to prevent a humanitarian catastrophe and address the threat posed to international peace and security by the crisis in Libya. As part of the multilateral response authorized under U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973, U.S. military forces, under the command of Commander, U.S. Africa Command, began a series of strikes against air defense systems and military airfields for the purposes of preparing a no-fly zone. These strikes will be limited in their nature, duration, and scope. Their purpose is to support an international coalition as it takes all necessary measures to enforce the terms of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973. These limited U.S. actions will set the stage for further action by other coalition partners....

For these purposes, I have directed these actions, which are in the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States, pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct U.S. foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive.
I am providing this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution. I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
BARACK OBAMA
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Yep, best war to date and all to the credit of President Obama.... Too bad you war monger morons didn't learn from this great success.

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

clint wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron
"TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AND THE PRESIDENT PRO TEMPORE OF THE SENATE
March 21, 2011
Dear Mr. Speaker:(Dear Mr. President:)
At approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, on March 19, 2011, at my direction, U.S. military forces commenced operations to assist an international effort authorized by the United Nations (U.N.) Security Council and undertaken with the support of European allies and Arab partners, to prevent a humanitarian catastrophe and address the threat posed to international peace and security by the crisis in Libya. As part of the multilateral response authorized under U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973, U.S. military forces, under the command of Commander, U.S. Africa Command, began a series of strikes against air defense systems and military airfields for the purposes of preparing a no-fly zone. These strikes will be limited in their nature, duration, and scope. Their purpose is to support an international coalition as it takes all necessary measures to enforce the terms of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973. These limited U.S. actions will set the stage for further action by other coalition partners....
For these purposes, I have directed these actions, which are in the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States, pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct U.S. foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive.
I am providing this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution. I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
BARACK OBAMA
Hey idiot head. Someone else was trying to blame Congress for similar things (back when it was a Democrat Congress). My post was just to remind them what that meant for Republican controlled Congresses. Stop being a dipstick if you aren't going to follow the whole conversation fool.

BTW: The address [Dear Mr. Speaker:(Dear Mr. President:)]
on what you posted is incorrect along with numerous other errors in the memo. If the memo really existed you could link to it.

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

clint wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron....
Here is part of the original conversation liar:

Annw wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget that for about 2/3 of Bush's time in office he had a Democratic Congress so don't blame the whole subprime mess on Republicans cause that's a bunch of bull and you know it as well as I do! And if 9-11 was the Republicans fault cause it happened on our watch then I guess the Libya mess going on now is the democrats fault cause it's your watch now. No blaming Bush on this one!
To which I replied:
okb wrote:
<quoted text>

Get the point or are you still a Republican?
Anne

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You must work for Rush Limbaugh! Obama is the most honest President ever,rommey is a crook and he's proud of it.
Did you hear his latest LIE? he claims somebody stole his previous tax records.that's like the dog ate his homework excuse.
Say what, Obama is the most honest President we ever had? He's lied to us over and over again and continues to do so over the Libya situation too, take off your blinders!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nice proof, as usual... LMAOROTFu ~! See 911...
NICK TURGES Fan

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>"This anti American rhetoric is juvenile, especially when" you could have just saved space and said, "I blame Bush".
.......... who were those ''heros'' from the trail of tears''........ were Capt.medina , Lt.calley , Quisling mascari , Anthony Dalsimer , Eliot abrams , Rhesus Mascari , AHO HUGHES , Evabraun hughes and crazy eddie nekritz ''heros''........ was ariel sharon and moshe dayan heroic when they attacked the unarmed USS LIBERTY.......... Was isaac kidd and JOHN Mccain heroic when they covered up for osama ben gurion and GANEV GOTLIEB..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , SUPERMOB and the goldstone report.
Schmahl Spew

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

We really ARE a lot better off now than 4 years ago - Wall Street is approaching all time highs, unemployment is down....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 min litesong 32,042
Michele Bachmann 2016 first woman President ( Y... 36 min LIbEralS 21
Police Shoot Dog During Chase 45 min cowboy chris 7
Vikings training camp 2 hr Space ace 1
Obama administration on verge of collapse 2 hr scirocco 44
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Ashby 26,189
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 9 hr LIbEralS 52
•••
•••