Dems: We are better off than four yea...

Dems: We are better off than four years ago

There are 3586 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Dems: We are better off than four years ago. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Expect to hear variations on this theme all week: things are better than they were four years ago, and will get better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

Bill

Miami, FL

#2878 Oct 7, 2012
Nice weather wrote:
President William Jefferson Clinton brought ...
...LEWINSKIES to the USA!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2879 Oct 8, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
So, I am at the grocery store this morning. Get some potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage and ham. All on sale. In the check out line, a woman is in front of me.
What does she buy?? Sodas (name brand of course), chips, snackie-poos, huge box of assorted ice cream.
$56.60 all together.
How does she pay for it?? You guessed it -- EBT
Well, the EBT card came up a bit short, so she paid the rest --$2.13
English? bwhahahaha -- se habla?
Poverty, hunger, destitution?-- bullshit
Oh, BTW, all kids = fat. Her ass looked like two pigs fucking in a gunny sack.
But the wealthy aren't doing enough. It's just not fair.
Dirtbag Romney and his filthy misogynistic wife, you know the MS faker and all around scumbag whiner, paid 9% income taxes on $13M of income.

That means, they are not paying their fair share of the bill to keep America running so, yet again, the filthy dungheaps are on WELFARE.

Of course, this is a bit better than the 10 years the Dirtbag Romneys paid ZERO income taxes to the USA while getting all the benefits of being Americans. Then, they were getting everything FOR FREE so they were 100% on WELFARE.

Romneys = Welfare Moochers

Yes, the Dirtbag Romneys, the scummiest people on the face of the planet, are part of the 47%.

Location hidden

#2880 Oct 8, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>...LEWINSKIES to the USA!!!
Ronald Alzheimer Bong Reagan brought....

Osama Bin Laden to the USA!!!!

Location hidden

#2881 Oct 8, 2012
George Dumbya Bush brought...

The Great Recession and economic meltdown to the USA!!!

Location hidden

#2882 Oct 8, 2012
Dirtbag Pathological Liar Romney is trying to bring...

Great Depression II to the USA!!!

The end of Medicare in 2016 to the USA!!!

Privatization of SS for Wall Street profits to the USA!!!

War with Russia to the USA!!!

Middle class families descending into poverty to the USA!!!

The things the filthy rightwing get excited about...no wonder the world calls them America-haters.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#2883 Oct 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="OregonSUX"
[/QUOTE]

It's not Oregon... it's you.
Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

#2884 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
The things the filthy rightwing get excited about...no wonder the world calls them America-haters.
Up a little past your bedtime? I can tell you really need you sleep... and pills.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2885 Oct 9, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Prepare yourself for a flood of Obammunists, posting their typical lib BS, "Whats your source?", "You're quoting out of context", and the best one: "YOU'RE A RACIST"!!!!
And another guilt ridden white liberal!!

Location hidden

#2886 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
23 million Americans out of work, a 5 Trillion dollar increase in the debt! 49 million americans on food stamps. A failed Administration, and yet we should spend another 1.6 million dollars over the next 4 years for a continuation of the same??? I think those who support that path are the American haters!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2887 Oct 9, 2012
Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...
IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2888 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
George Dumbya Bush brought...
The Great Recession and economic meltdown to the USA!!!
Still shocking, that the countrymen aren't storming thru the streets of Crawford, torches and pitchforks in hand, looking for the Monster......
McGruff

Trinity, TX

#2889 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Still shocking, that the countrymen aren't storming thru the streets of Crawford, torches and pitchforks in hand, looking for the Monster......
obammy isn't in Crawford
Brad

Manchester, CT

#2890 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Still shocking, that the countrymen aren't storming thru the streets of Crawford, torches and pitchforks in hand, looking for the Monster......
No wonder they can't find him.
They should try 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.,hes bound to show up there sooner or later?

FORE
Bill

Miami, FL

#2891 Oct 9, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>And another guilt ridden white liberal!!
You're one for three. I'm WHITE.

Location hidden

#2892 Oct 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...
IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....
Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Bush who?? Bush is so 12 years ago!! Stand up and defend Obama's record, if you can! I am sure someone out there will, but I sincerely doubt you can!! Must have been a partial abortion huh??

Location hidden

#2893 Oct 9, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You're one for three. I'm WHITE.
Only the guilt ridden white liberals use the term racist, when the rest of their arguements suck, and your's do, so guilt ridden fits like a glove!! Live with it!!

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#2894 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Bush who?? Bush is so 12 years ago!! Stand up and defend Obama's record, if you can! I am sure someone out there will, but I sincerely doubt you can!! Must have been a partial abortion huh??
there is no doubt it can be defended. All you have to do is point to the Republicans in Congress. Much like the Republicans will do if Romney is elected.

Location hidden

#2895 Oct 9, 2012
Toidi Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Up a little past your bedtime? I can tell you really need you sleep... and pills.
"Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children’

A candidate for the Arkansas legislature, Charlie Fuqua, says children who don’t demonstrate “respect for parents” should be put to death, the Arkansas Times reports. Fuqua is a former member of the Arkansas legislature and has received support from the Arkansas Republican Party and two sitting members of Congress.

Here’s the key passage from Fuqua’s 2012 book,“God’s Law: The Only Political Solution“:

The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21"

This is Romney's boy.

Location hidden

#2896 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Bush who?? Bush is so 12 years ago!! Stand up and defend Obama's record, if you can! I am sure someone out there will, but I sincerely doubt you can!! Must have been a partial abortion huh??
Dumbya is four years ago and the majority of American blame him for the Bush Economic Collapse.

Businesspeople as POTUS:

Dumbya Bush Great Recession
Herbert Hoover Great Depression

Bishoprick Romney, Bain Welfare Queen, promises Dumbya on steroids:

1,000,000 a month in job losses

Crashing stock market

More Wall Street Bain Buddy Bailouts by middle class Americans

Location hidden

#2897 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, I forgot Romney is also promising to start another war on the nation's credit card. This time with Iran and Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's America 11 hr TAAM 85
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 hr litesong 35,554
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Jul 20 Pope Benedicktum 19
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul 19 Phineas 40
More Police Shootings Jul 17 LIbEralS 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages