Denny Hecker's divorce lawyer says wi...

Denny Hecker's divorce lawyer says wife took $15 million risk

There are 142 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Denny Hecker's divorce lawyer says wife took $15 million risk. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Denny Hecker's divorce lawyer says the fallen auto mogul's wife, Tamitha Hecker, wants to renege on the couple's postnuptial agreement merely because it "did not turn out to be a winning Powerball ticket as she hoped." Minneapolis attorney Bill Skolnick said Tuesday that his client fully disclosed to his wife that he had personally guaranteed the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

linokid

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Aug 12, 2009
The guy took care of her rather well for 15 years, now that the kitchen is getting a little hot shes bailing and trying to back out of her agreement. I say set child supprt at $600 a month and get a job like the rest of us. What is the standard of living for the kids, I think shes concerned with her standards more then the kids.
Mad Dog Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Aug 12, 2009
Denny should have sold her "Gap Insurance" on the post-nuptial agreement. That covers the difference between the contract and actual value (in case your car is stolen or totaled and the insurance doesn't cover the loan balance).....um, oh, I stand corrected...in case the big shooter doesn't have the money he thinks he has!

Any auto dealer that has a typical "satan in the back room" finance manager knows that!

"Of course, I've included seal coat and rustproofing in your back breaking monthly payment". "Enjoy your new car....only 84 easy payments and it's yours".
smartie

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Aug 12, 2009
Neither one deserves custody of their two
innocent children.
Heck you Dan Farendorff

Crosslake, MN

#30 Aug 12, 2009
I know you Dan and I know your family. You by the way were always the dumbest one.
Denny knew that he was going down and he took Tam with him. Denny could have left the prenup alone and Tam would have something to take care of the kids through college. Tam would likely have burned out of the money by then but the kids would have a fair start in life. Denny Denny Denny.
Denny tricked Tam into signing that new prenup to stop the divorce action Hecker started in the first place. Hecker is a very cunning creature. Denny is not dumb like Dan Farendorff, Denny knows that 1/2 of nothing is nothing.
Old White Guy

Hudson, WI

#31 Aug 12, 2009
SCOTT wrote:
PUT BOTH THE IN JAIL FOR STEELING ALL THE TAX DOLLARS AND PLAIN STUPIDITY
Better yet put them in the same cell
Cruella de Ville

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Aug 12, 2009
She's just an example of the "wood tick wife". They bust up a marriage, have kids and then expect to be rewarded for all their "good" deeds, while leaving a trail of hurt, pain and disgust for all the misbegotten kids. Class act all the way.
Bob Lattz

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Aug 12, 2009
Dan Fahrendorff wrote:
I have met Denny Hecker on several occasions through my work and through family.
Not for one second do I believe he has done anything illegal or immoral in his business operations. The truth will come out during the investigations and I am completely confident that Denny will be exonerated of any wrong doing!
The big banks on the other hand, well they may not be so lucky.
Are you kidding me??!! Seriously, are you freaking kidding me???!! I also know Denny in business, friends AND family and know first hand how he operates. He's a crook! If you are serious about your opinion, you are one easy son of a b.. Hey, I've got a bridge in Canada for sale....
Seen it B4

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Aug 12, 2009
She wants a legal divorce and the $15 mil. After bankruptcy, Denny and her still have her $15 mil to share. All in the paperwork.
Mighty Max

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Aug 12, 2009
Have Nancy Pelosi waterboard the both of them
Rod Munch

Lincoln, NE

#36 Aug 12, 2009
Maybe she should just turn Denny into to the government and get $4,500 under the Cash for Clunker program. Then she could get a newer, more efficient model.
Matt

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Aug 12, 2009
Oooh, her lawyer provided ineffective counsel and now is on vacation?

Looks like that they will have some explaining to do as well!
Gern Blanston

San Francisco, CA

#38 Aug 12, 2009
I just saw her picture. She is a trophy wife? In who's eyes? Get a job and work like the rest of us.
dhm

Mankato, MN

#39 Aug 12, 2009
What a GOLD DIGGER! They both belong in jail. No morales here....poor children. They don't have a chance-they have dumb greedy parents..
Get a job lady and live paycheck to paycheck like the rest of us.
Legalese

Plymouth, MN

#40 Aug 12, 2009
Moss and Barnet - Susan Rhodes was retained for years by Denny. M&BThandled Denny's divorce with Sandra, Marsha.

Word on the street M&B dropped Hecker. Oh I bet he'll tell everyone he fired them. LIAR LIAR LIAR

Subpeanas forthcoming to get the financial records Denny provided the court on the divorce proceedings - FRAUD. In the liability column he should of disclosed the cross collateral with Chrysler. OOPS he did it again - LIED.

Denny playing the BLAME GAME and then comes the DENY DENY DENY.

He's been jetting back and forth from MSP to the Crosslake compound on a Citation 2. His pilots are still working for him. Denny is still living the high life with the hidden money.

Oh did I mention he bought another shepard for $37,500 from Harrison K9 for his girl toy Christi in April 09.

Nothing that comes out of this nimrods mouth is true.

It's a new day Denny Hecker -

scottsdale joe 905

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Aug 12, 2009
Tamitha is a person looking for as much money as she can find and she doesnt care how or who she gets it from.. i live in scottsdale where she owns a penthouse at waterfront property.I have been having an affair with this married women for months. I can say 1st hand shes a lier/selfish/greedy person who braggs about the cash shes got hidden. i have know her for months and last week she was with me for part of the week and then sleeping with 3 others i know for sure. Brice an 30 year old att manager/ lance/and jesus that i know of. shes so desperate to find a man with money she will sleep with any one looking for the next free ride. Shes alot of fun but so are hookers!
Jeff

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Aug 12, 2009
Apparently there wasn't love and trust in this relationship if they are having to draw up post-nuptual agreements. It's sad to see what greed can do to a person.

Denny, report to cell block 8.

Tamitha, need to find a job after living the easy life for the last 15 years. Life sucks at times!
hello jeff

Minneapolis, MN

#43 Aug 12, 2009
Legalese wrote:
Moss and Barnet - Susan Rhodes was retained for years by Denny. M&BThandled Denny's divorce with Sandra, Marsha.
Word on the street M&B dropped Hecker. Oh I bet he'll tell everyone he fired them. LIAR LIAR LIAR
Subpeanas forthcoming to get the financial records Denny provided the court on the divorce proceedings - FRAUD. In the liability column he should of disclosed the cross collateral with Chrysler. OOPS he did it again - LIED.
He's been jetting back and forth from MSP to the Crosslake compound on a Citation 2. His pilots are still working for him. Denny is still living the high life with the hidden money.
Oh did I mention he bought another shepard for $37,500 from Harrison K9 for his girl toy Christi in April 09.
You should have the balls to post your real name and phone number. I represent denny give me your number!
tamitha67

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Aug 12, 2009
Legalese wrote:
Hello the blogs you write have as much truth as how you hide behind the seen like a terriosts. you and the other scumbags put you real name and contact number out we will call you
tamitha67

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Aug 12, 2009
scottsdale joe 905 wrote:
Tamitha is a person looking for as much money as she can find and she doesnt care how or who she gets it from.. i live in scottsdale where she owns a penthouse at waterfront property.I have been having an affair with this married women for months. I can say 1st hand shes a lier/selfish/greedy person who braggs about the cash shes got hidden. i have know her for months and last week she was with me for part of the week and then sleeping with 3 others i know for sure. Brice an 30 year old att manager/ lance/and jesus that i know of. shes so desperate to find a man with money she will sleep with any one looking for the next free ride. Shes alot of fun but so are hookers!
Joe why are you doing her if she a hooker?
grama who cares

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Aug 12, 2009
Greed will kill yah. Life is not all about money and what you have. Its about how you live your life and how you treat people. I will live a simple life and be happy, rather than screw people to get Stuff.. Cant take it with yah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) 46 min USA now 3rd world 93
Another st.paul murder 3 hr USA now 3rd world 15
Tell the Liberal main stream news to get laid 9 hr Amp 1
Im getting drunk 10 hr TruDat 5
Lancaster Brand Turkey is a RIPOFF (Nov '11) 17 hr Edward Thomas 9
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... Wed USA now 3rd world 16
Will This Finish Off The NFL? Wed cadescove99 36

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance